Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do NOT discourage others!

There is a huge difference between constructive criticism and discouraging!

When responding to threads of those who want advice, be honest and give your opinions but do not go on and on about how long YOU think it will take, do not dwell on how much you messed up during your attempts to transform and make someone feel as though because you didn't see results that they won't either because honestly that is your LACK of drive and dedication...... Just because I'm a newbie doesn't mean my drive and motivation isn't greater than yours.

I've seen plenty of people go from "fat/flabby" to really fit and transformed within months (most of them didn't have a ton of weight to lose) but somewhat similar to myself (out of shape/soft/flabby) if you are 100% dedicated stick to a clean diet for months without cheating and have a good strength training/workout routine... You can totally transform your body. It's all about consistency and sticking to it! STOP assuming that because someone is new to the fitness world they can not make huge commitments and transform within a short time frame. Unrealistic would be coming in at 250lbs (female) mostly body fat hoping to look like Jamie Eason in 6 months. Someone of my size with dedication determination and will power could transform drastically in 6 months whether its hard core muscle or flab shed its possible...I've only been at it for 2 weeks and see changes already so I can only imagine what the next 5 months will give me!! It's possible! And I can't wait to show and prove to all the doubters and Debby downers !! (:

I don't know why I even created the threads....no one can tell you "how long" but you! Know your body, experiment and listen to your body's responses. Go in on your training program and stay focused on your nutrition and work outs, wait 2-3 weeks and see if there are any changes and how much you've changed ...that will let you know how long it's going to take before you get your complete "transformation" no one knows you like YOU.. So most of the advice on here comes from assumptions..... Listen to your body, the mirror and your clothes.

kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OK how would you know that they didn't even put effort?
    You've seen plenty of fat to fit because to be honest your body will lose weight. Heck you can lose weight by starving alone!
    You've seen it on many humanitarian crisis everyone is skinny!

But here the problem is GAINING MUSCLE because like it or not it is very DIFFERENT! You can't workout more to BUILD more muscle whereas you can probably CARDIO more to lose weight.
    Its a more complicated process. In that "everyone" supposedly different even though we all all have arm,chest,torso and legs I don't know how minutely different everyone really is and that SOME like Rob Riches is SO SPECIAL!
    Coupled by the fact that ALOT of people would take steroids and whole host of drugs to get there FASTER. And would come into this site and SAY HEY LOOK AT ME I GOT HUGE in 2 YEARS TOPS.
    And then that dude would spit out terrible fitness advice, routines and diet plans for people.

Honestly I think its pretty normal to get FRUSTRATED because THERE SOOO MANY information out there and yeah its nice to vent out those feelings.
    WHO would you rather a guy who wants to do it clean and talk about the struggles? Or guy who LIES and tells you he has ATTAINED THIS PHYSIQUE w/ hard work and dedication when THE TRUTH IS that he just TOOK ROIDS?
    Bodybuilding is NOT a very normal lifestyle if you're so darn serious about I swear TO GOD. If it let it, it will take your life away.
    No one normally counts calories, I'm probably the ONLY person in the gym that does so that ALONE feels like struggles when you get here and tell you frustrations here in bb.com you feel EVEN WORST that you already did because EVERYONE WANT TO JUMP on your failure and insecurities!!!

I get your point! But you also need to get the other side of things!

Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dnkibble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kris2pe View Post
    OK how would you know that they didn't even put effort?
    You've seen plenty of fat to fit because to be honest your body will lose weight. Heck you can lose weight by starving alone!
    You've seen it on many humanitarian crisis everyone is skinny!

But here the problem is GAINING MUSCLE because like it or not it is very DIFFERENT! You can't workout more to BUILD more muscle whereas you can probably CARDIO more to lose weight.
    Its a more complicated process. In that "everyone" supposedly different even though we all all have arm,chest,torso and legs I don't know how minutely different everyone really is and that SOME like Rob Riches is SO SPECIAL!
    Coupled by the fact that ALOT of people would take steroids and whole host of drugs to get there FASTER. And would come into this site and SAY HEY LOOK AT ME I GOT HUGE in 2 YEARS TOPS.
    And then that dude would spit out terrible fitness advice, routines and diet plans for people.

Honestly I think its pretty normal to get FRUSTRATED because THERE SOOO MANY information out there and yeah its nice to vent out those feelings.
    WHO would you rather a guy who wants to do it clean and talk about the struggles? Or guy who LIES and tells you he has ATTAINED THIS PHYSIQUE w/ hard work and dedication when THE TRUTH IS that he just TOOK ROIDS?
    Bodybuilding is NOT a very normal lifestyle if you're so darn serious about I swear TO GOD. If it let it, it will take your life away.
    No one normally counts calories, I'm probably the ONLY person in the gym that does so that ALONE feels like struggles when you get here and tell you frustrations here in bb.com you feel EVEN WORST that you already did because EVERYONE WANT TO JUMP on your failure and insecurities!!!

I get your point! But you also need to get the other side of things!
    I know they didn't put in any effort because the main chick giving me advice has a profile goal that reads "need motivation to get in the gym" there fore how can you tell me how long it will take when you can't even stick to a routine. I just look at it like unless you've started from where I'm starting and have my same determination..... I can't really take your advice!

But honestly I'm not focusing on hard core body building as of yet. All I want is to lose the flab and tone my body leaving no excess flab. I don't know if I just need to sweat it off through cardio or do cardio and strength. But as of next week ill start Jamie easons program and follow it to a T. I don't know about shuving a bunch of glutamin whey powders and pills other than vitamins down my throat but her nutrition and work out seem great for shedding flab so why not give it a go?

As for the skeptical advice.....ill take my own advice and listen to my body..... These commercial trainers as you said could just be taking drugs who knows their intentions really? Ill stere clear of that and go the way my body takes me. If you listen close enough it'll tell you exactly what you need to keep a nice sleek healthy physique!

kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well its pretty common to lose motivation! I've been through all of those everytime, but unlike most gyming has been a habit now.
    Almost like brushing teeth or something.

I think when it comes to bodybuilding you can easy be misled because steroids have been in grained in the culture. The lines between what is real and what is not is blurred!

Trust me you haven't been in bb.com long enough there a plenty of people in this forum who barge and in and tell you they've super huge muscles in unrealistic proportions because of HARD WORK and DEDICATION AND maybe depending who's asking some TREN lol!
    I know what you mean by listening to your body! But if you a certain personality like over achiever types you tend to ignore things and think about pushing and pushing. Afterward you burn out!

Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think in general, like everything else in life the person who is most responsible for their workout is themselves. You will always have the debates and such but in the end, it is not about right or wrong but rather about what you want to do. If you want to go for a specific workout, go for it and take the responsibility that you did this. And life will always try to throw curve balls and such so like everything else, we try to find solutions to our specific problems and move forward. I come to forums like these to get information on how to workout and diet. Whether I take or not take a piece of information is up to me and I take responsibility for my actions. Whatever, Greg Plitt, or Jamie Eason, or even Arnold may say, it is my decision on whether or not I take the advise.

I think without this mindset, people tend to get unmotivated. As you say, kris2pe, there are a lot of hype out in the world and unfortunately people design their motivation around the hype. You can see that often in things like the New Year's resolution. People do not say "I will start working out 3 days a week for 1 hour doing a specific set of exercises". Instead they say "I will lose x number of lbs by 1 month". Such indications show that the statement of commitment is actually a statement of non-commitment since all they care about is the result and not the work that goes into it. I have been working out pretty much for 2 years now and with that said, I still have no idea where I will be in 1 month. However, I don't care since my commitment is to the workout and not the goal. There always has to be an evaluation of whether the workout is reaching the goal or not but once one re-evaluates the goal and revises the workout, one should commit to the workout and not the goal.

This is one of the biggest issues I see here. There are people who target like 10 lbs loss in 1 month and get 6 lbs loss. Instead of congratulating themselves for the 6lbs loss, re-evaluating their workout/diets, and moving on, they get discouraged they didn't reach 10 and quit. So their solution to not reaching their goal is the absolute worst solution they can come up with (hey I quit and that will get me where I want). Then they blame the workout for not getting them fit rather than their decision for quitting.

The point I find is there are many techniques for doing exercise and for dieting. Take the case of losing weight. Some will diet. Some will do anaerobic exercises at high intensity to get their heart rate up. Some will do cardio. Some will take some supplements. Some will do combinations of the previous. Is there one correct answer? No. But we will constantly debate over one technique vs another spending more time on the forum than on the actual time exercising. And when some goal is not met, we will just stop doing it and blame the technique rather than the quitting.

For some, this level of motivation may be described as an obsession (why would anyone commit to that much time and effort to something?... it is not healthy). While others will say the lack of motivation is the cause of the problem. In either case, for any specific workout and goal, it is not a matter of correct or not correct in a debate, since my workout program has no consequence on anyone else and vice versa. The only challenge is to themselves. That is why unlike others, one of my cardio sets these days is to practice my breakdancing, not because its a the best exercise in the world, but because my son is doing it and I want to work out with my son. Besides its always nice to learn a skill while working out.

So who cares if others say its wrong. Who cares if others discourage you. If you believe it is correct go for it. And by committing, take the full responsibility of accepting every achievement AND every failure. Then re-evaluate and continue. This is not about showing the others how correct we were. This is about us reaching our own goals by ourselves using our own commitment and taking responsibilities for our own choices. Period.

Sorry for the long post. Dnkibble, Kris2pe, good luck to both of you regarding your fitness goals.

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If Jamie Eason's program has you counting calories buy it.

If not - save the money and read the losing fat forum stickies. @zenshi: that's true. People's resoultions should be "I will workout 3x this week". It's quickly achievable, motivates you and makes you do the same resolution next week. Repeat.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

Originally Posted by RocknRollMuscle View Post
    If Jamie Eason's program has you counting calories buy it.

If not - save the money and read the losing fat forum stickies. @zenshi: that's true. People's resoultions should be "I will workout 3x this week". It's quickly achievable, motivates you and makes you do the same resolution next week. Repeat.
    Her program is free and is 3 times per week really enough? Especially for someone who is just starting out?

Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dnkibble View Post
    Her program is free and is 3 times per week really enough? Especially for someone who is just starting out?
    I would say it depends on the person and the workout. If you can do more go for it. I think RRMuscle is just giving a hypothetical example and for many who do not work out at all, even 3 times a week can seem daunting.

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for telling us how to behave in the forum, mom.
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know they didn't put in any effort because the main chick giving me advice has a profile goal that reads "need motivation to get in the gym" there fore how can you tell me how long it will take when you can't even stick to a routine. I just look at it like unless you've started from where I'm starting and have my same determination..... I can't really take your advice!

As for the skeptical advice.....ill take my own advice and listen to my body..... These commercial trainers as you said could just be taking drugs who knows their intentions really? Ill stere clear of that and go the way my body takes me. If you listen close enough it'll tell you exactly what you need to keep a nice sleek healthy physique!
    Or some people just don't update their profile.......

If your body is so great at telling you what to do then why are you in here asking a million of the same questions and how did you get to where you are now?

You solicited advice, you didn't get the responses you wanted, so you start a new thread each time, no one said you can't do what you want or gave you bad or incorrect advice or discouraged you we in fact all gave you great advice and said congrats for starting this process and we hope you stick with it, you can't pull your head out of your ass long enough to see that instead you are the one saying other people are not motivated like you bc of assumptions on your part you never asked what our back ground was, I have in fact done two NPC competitions and cut to 10% body fat and have a degree in fitness and human performace just so you are in the know now. So take the advice or not but stop asking for it if you aren't going to listen or get butt hurt.

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can get a whole new body in 5 hours, yo.

Should be required viewing for all those people who believe all the miracle transformation pics they see on the internet.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it an exercise program or a diet program? Most diet programs are basically exercise programs and say nothign about calories and eating right - which is where 90% of the fat loss occurs. If it's exercise, and you have energy for it while cutting - go for it.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.