KarlKtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not losing body fat on a cut on my way to skinny fat lost 70lbs gtfih im pissed

guys my fawking fatass went from 245 to 187 WHY am i not losing bodyfat ive been 20% bodyfat from 200lbs almost a month ago. DAMN IT IM WORKING MY ASS OFF, IM PISSSED! steamed as fawk, ive even been intermiting fasting, i drink maybe 100+gs of protein aday maybe even 140 max, I WORK OUT EVERY DAY. the fats melting off me man. but im not losing weight im just getting skinnyfat IM ALMOST 180 AND IM GUNNA BE 20% BODYFAT i know my agressive cut might be doing it but i weight lift A WHOLE LOT so i shouldnt be losing any muscle gains HELP ME!!!!, PS I ONLY EAT HEALTY FOODS LIKE SALADS AND FRUITS
    SOMEONE TELL ME SOMETHING I CAN AJUST TO HELP ME my workouts every day are 4HOURS MAX. 3HOURS MIN

Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KarlKtd View Post
    guys my fawking fatass went from 245 to 187 WHY am i not losing bodyfat ive been 20% bodyfat from 200lbs almost a month ago. DAMN IT IM WORKING MY ASS OFF, IM PISSSED! steamed as fawk, ive even been intermiting fasting, i drink maybe 100+gs of protein aday maybe even 140 max, I WORK OUT EVERY DAY. the fats melting off me man. but im not losing weight im just getting skinnyfat IM ALMOST 180 AND IM GUNNA BE 20% BODYFAT i know my agressive cut might be doing it but i weight lift A WHOLE LOT so i shouldnt be losing any muscle gains HELP ME!!!!, PS I ONLY EAT HEALTY FOODS LIKE SALADS AND FRUITS
    SOMEONE TELL ME SOMETHING I CAN AJUST TO HELP ME my workouts every day are 4HOURS MAX. 3HOURS MIN
    There's your answer. You're not eating enough.

Originally Posted by Hunttarded View Post
    There's your answer. You're not eating enough.
    im eating a whole lot of chicken and fish

Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Find your TDEE and eat 10-20% below it. You want to preserve LBM so dieting blindly isn't doing you any good. Read the Nutrition stickies.

Find your TDEE and eat 10-20% below it. You want to preserve LBM so dieting blindly isn't doing you any good. Read the Nutrition stickies.
    my tde is like 3k and my daily intake is 1k

Your intake should be 2.4K at least. You're gonna fuk up your metabolism.

ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gahahahaha! Have fun trolling!
    MMDELAD

ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 2007.

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heres your problem

/thread

Originally Posted by ELLSKIES View Post
    Gahahahaha! Have fun trolling!
    not trolling srs, eating over 1k makes me feel like im going to throw it all up even when i spread it out threw the day

A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    not trolling srs, eating over 1k makes me feel like im going to throw it all up even when i spread it out threw the day
    I presume getting up to 245lbs. while not being able to eat more than 1k calories was difficult.
    1RM: Bench 225 / Squat 250 / Dead 405

Yes, I train legs, and yes I know my squat is bad; Recovering from knee surgery.

Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by A410c View Post
    I presume getting up to 245lbs. while not being able to eat more than 1k calories was difficult.
    This, I'm afraid you're suffering, beta ******* syndrome.
    Follow my Workout log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156251783
    -----------
    Teen BB Big 3 PL Champ
    |5'4"|160lbs|12%BF|18 years|
    BB Full Squat 1rm: 425lbs
    BB Deadlift 1rm: 475lbs
    Bench Press 1rm: 275lbs
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's your problem. You've probably done this for so long you've hit a plateau. Also you're skinny fat. Clean bulk before it looks like you've come out of Auschwitz.
    When people are doubting you, when people are badgering you to get tanked every weekend, when people claim you're boring, just remember you're doing this for you. No one else. If people are too narrow minded to acknowledge your sacrifice, your blood, sweat and tears, your hard work and your happiness to better yourself as a person, they aren't worth it. Simple as that.

Originally Posted by tomlaw91 View Post
    There's your problem. You've probably done this for so long you've hit a plateau. Also you're skinny fat. Clean bulk before it looks like you've come out of Auschwitz.
    suggestions? how much should i bulk up to and yea thanks man

KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wat

ur going to die

Bulking from 170 to 190

etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    2k deficit, this made my day

Originally Posted by KAnderson1 View Post
    wat

ur going to die
    havnt died yet, works me lost all kinda of fat off my body especially my bish tits

KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    havnt died yet, works me lost all kinda of fat off my body especially my bish tits
    all kinds of muscle too

Bulking from 170 to 190

OmarWD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    works out everyday for 3-4hrs
    obvious troll is obvious !!

Originally Posted by OmarWD View Post
    works out everyday for 3-4hrs
    obvious troll is obvious !!
    U KNOW WHAT I REALLY HATE ABOUT BODYBUILDING.COM? WHEN SOMEONE ASKS FOR HELP THEY SHOULD RECEIVE IT, i aint trolling. i weight train for 2hours and basketball for 1 hour maybe 2 if theres people to game with

Originally Posted by KAnderson1 View Post
    all kinds of muscle too
    yea im losing all kinds of muscle

Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're probably half retarded. You probably never knew your real bodyfat when you were 200lb or 245 w.e and assumed you were 20%, and now that you're actually starting to look like you're 20% you're assuming you lost 70lb muscle smh at idiots. You were probably 25 percent at 200 and 35 at 245. And don't starve yourself ******* wtf

Originally Posted by Endri3 View Post
    You're probably half retarded. You probably never knew your real bodyfat when you were 200lb or 245 w.e and assumed you were 20%, and now that you're actually starting to look like you're 20% you're assuming you lost 70lb muscle smh at idiots. You were probably 25 percent at 200 and 35 at 245. And don't starve yourself ******* wtf
    HEY MAYBE IF U READ THE DAYUM THING, I NEVER SAID I LOST 70 LBS OF MUSCLE, I SAID I LOST 70 POUNDS,PERIOD. -_- and i dont starve my self IF I FEEL SO FULL I FEEL LIKE IM GUNNA THROWING UP OBVIOUSLY IM NOT STARVING, 800 posts and u dont know how to have some dayum manners, AND U GOT 75 REPS? -__- Negged and reported, i hope u learn some respect of your fellow peers,

Once you're done this thing if you keep up with 1K/day you'll put on weight at like 1500 cals.

BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000)
    probably a collection of many things.

You probably dont have very much muscle.
    You had a higher fat % than you thought when you started cutting.
    Your eating so little that you havent maintained whatever muscle you had before your cut.

Once you're done this thing if you keep up with 1K/day you'll put on weight at like 1500 cals.
    thanks man and yea i feel like thats exacly gunna happen but i end my 1k a day on monday, so im done with that.

Originally Posted by BakeryMaster View Post
    probably a collection of many things.

You probably dont have very much muscle.
    You had a higher fat % than you thought when you started cutting.
    Your eating so little that you havent maintained whatever muscle you had before your cut.
    yea your probobly right

crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HEY MAYBE IF U READ THE DAYUM THING, I NEVER SAID I LOST 70 LBS OF MUSCLE, I SAID I LOST 70 POUNDS,PERIOD. -_- and i dont starve my self IF I FEEL SO FULL I FEEL LIKE IM GUNNA THROWING UP OBVIOUSLY IM NOT STARVING, 800 posts and u dont know how to have some dayum manners, AND U GOT 75 REPS? -__- Negged and reported, i hope u learn some respect of your fellow peers,
    ****ing retard listen to what people have said stop starving yourself like some dumb ass teenage girl

etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    man, he cant even listen

Originally Posted by crazdave View Post
    ****ing retard listen to what people have said stop starving yourself like some dumb ass teenage girl
    lmao reporting all kinda of people like u y u mirin bro?