whey2muchgainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking and Creatine

Creatine enhances one's metabolism if I am correct, and in doing so you can eat more and gain weight less. So if I'm trying to pack on a couple more pounds should I stop taking it and after my bulking phase get back on it?

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creatine is great on either a bulk or while cutting. Absolutely no need to stop taking it just because you are bulking.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Creatine doesn't enhance metabolism.

Originally Posted by melaneybh View Post
    Creatine is great on either a bulk or while cutting. Absolutely no need to stop taking it just because you are bulking.
    I understand that. But would there be any significance for me to stop taking it for a little while I ate a lot to bulk pounds. I've noticed that when I take creatine I always stay at a solid 90 kilos no weight gain or weight loss. Would stopping help my case whatsoever?

Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by whey2muchgainz View Post
    I understand that. But would there be any significance for me to stop taking it for a little while I ate a lot to bulk pounds. I've noticed that when I take creatine I always stay at a solid 90 kilos no weight gain or weight loss. Would stopping help my case whatsoever?
    Eat at a caloric surplus. Creatine is not stopping you from gaining weight.
    Because all we care about is getting fking rich.

imogod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Creatine pulls water into muscle cells , increasing your strenght like 5% -10% and muscle size which will help you lift heavy. while cutting i suggest you not to use creatine waste of money and be sure you are taking right type of creatine

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creatine is not hindering you from gaining weight. You need to intake more calories if you are maintaining or losing weight.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

Originally Posted by imogod View Post
    Creatine pulls water into muscle cells , increasing your strenght like 5% -10% and muscle size which will help you lift heavy. while cutting i suggest you not to use creatine waste of money and be sure you are taking right type of creatine
    I take hydrochloride (the pills) creatine 189 to be exact. On my old thing if creatine powder it says it in fact does increase metabolism. Either its the truth or its false advertising. I can eat like a pig and not gain weight wtf

Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I take hydrochloride (the pills) creatine 189 to be exact. On my old thing if creatine powder it says it in fact does increase metabolism. Either its the truth or its false advertising. I can eat like a pig and not gain weight wtf
    Start counting calories. You may not be eating as much as you think you are.
    Because all we care about is getting fking rich.

imogod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And what's your calorie intake ? creatine does increase metabolism by increasing your muscle size but it's really doesn't make any difference like 3% maybe or more

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Then eat like 2 pigs. People who whine about not gaining weight are not eating enough it is pretty simple.

Oh and keep taking the creatine just switch to mono after the HCL unless you like spending more money.
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [QUOTE=imogod;1129420263]Creatine pulls water into muscle cells , increasing your strenght like 5% -10% and muscle size which will help you lift heavy. while cutting i suggest you not to use creatine waste of money and be sure you are taking right type of creatine[/QUOTE
    ]

LOL...waste of money while cutting? Get your facts straight. Creatine is good for bulking or cutting.
    ---- COUNTRY MIKE APPRECIATION CREW ----

Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Creatine enhances one's metabolism if I am correct, and in doing so you can eat more and gain weight less. So if I'm trying to pack on a couple more pounds should I stop taking it and after my bulking phase get back on it?
    Creatine would actually help you gain water weight, I also heard it helps makes you lose fat.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by imogod View Post
    while cutting i suggest you not to use creatine waste of money and be sure you are taking right type of creatine
    no.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000)
    nah. Creatine shouldn't affect your metabolism much. Creatine increases ATP within the muscles cells leading to great increase in energy, strength and. therefore size. I would recommend taking it year round however if you feel more comfortable with a 4-8week "cleanse" you may do so but there really is no need
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    ISSA CPT
    NPC Competitor

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just keep taking it, the only thing you need to focus on is your diet and training. If your not gaining weight increase your calories by several hundred for a while.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what are your calories? macros? Creatine wont increase metabolism, will definitely help on a cut, and will be awesome on a bulk as well. it's really just a fantastic all around supplement that you should continue taking if you like it. You really just need to eat more, it sucks but i've been there as well
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous