Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 201 lbs
    Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Badzooka's BodySpace

ESO Beta taking forever to download

So I just got a beta key for the stress test tomorrow night, and I've been downloading it for exactly one day and it's only at 22% complete... anyone I can speed up this huge download?
    ☯ Misc Muay Thai Crew ☯
    []=[] Actually Lifts Crew []=[]
    *Negged by Team Punishment Crew*

XBox.Games for Windows Live GT: Seksay Cowboy
    Steam Username: seksaycowboy

Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    Vagitarian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagitarian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagitarian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagitarian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagitarian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagitarian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagitarian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagitarian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagitarian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagitarian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagitarian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Vagitarian's BodySpace
    Just leave your SS# and CC info in my CP and I'll connect your internets to the right people for faster download OP.
    Your god is imaginary, your holy book laughable, and your religion is false. Come at me bro.
    Religion pisses in the fountain of knowledge.
    "Faith is the surrender of the mind, it's the surrender of reason, it's the surrender of the only thing that makes us different from other mammals." - Christopher Hitchens

Stats: 6'0", 201 lbs
    Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Badzooka's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Vagitarian View Post
    Just leave your SS# and CC info in my CP and I'll connect your internets to the right people for faster download OP.

okk
    ☯ Misc Muay Thai Crew ☯
    []=[] Actually Lifts Crew []=[]
    *Negged by Team Punishment Crew*

XBox.Games for Windows Live GT: Seksay Cowboy
    Steam Username: seksaycowboy

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit drvillain's BodySpace
    totally forgot to install until I saw this thread. Mine is downloading extremely slow as well
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

Free $25 to FrankandOak Clothing: http://vnlink.co/SnHArqq

Stats: 5'10", 195 lbs
    sloppyjoe1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sloppyjoe1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sloppyjoe1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sloppyjoe1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sloppyjoe1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sloppyjoe1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sloppyjoe1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sloppyjoe1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sloppyjoe1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sloppyjoe1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sloppyjoe1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sloppyjoe1's BodySpace
    When will it be mine turn
    ****KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE****

Stop trying to escape your disasters, I want to see you believing in what
    you are. Stop trying to explain yourself cause life’s too short to be the
    dust on the top shelf.

Stop running away from who you are cause time is lost so quickly. Take
    your mistakes for what they are – it’s just part of being human and
    learning to fall.

Stats: 5'7", 135 lbs
    BicepOmnivore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BicepOmnivore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BicepOmnivore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BicepOmnivore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BicepOmnivore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BicepOmnivore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BicepOmnivore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BicepOmnivore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BicepOmnivore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BicepOmnivore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BicepOmnivore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit BicepOmnivore's BodySpace
    I just got it too and it's slow as fuk. my download speed is normal so the client is probably like 30gb or something ridiculous like that. nothing you can do except buy better download speed or wait it out. im at 350kb/s and I doubt itll finish by 6PM tomorrow

Stats: 6'3", 330 lbs
    InstantLoser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InstantLoser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InstantLoser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InstantLoser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InstantLoser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InstantLoser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InstantLoser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InstantLoser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InstantLoser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InstantLoser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InstantLoser has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit InstantLoser's BodySpace
    This game is produced by Bethesda. Expect nothing to work properly until 2 years after launch and the modder community fixes everything for them.

Oh wait, it's an MMO so just expect it to never work right.

Seriously though, I'm sure their servers are being hit hard by everyone trying to DL the game at the same time, hence the lag.
    Once again trying to cut.

TyGuy505 is gonna make it crew.
    Otakutrevan is gonna make it crew.
    If I can't root for myself I'll root for others crew.

Smith Machine 330 x 20 (not to be confused with a real bench press)
    US Army Veteran (27E)
    5x Mod Repped (Latest via Trinity1216)
    ☆ KENKONG Appreciation Crew ☆

ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ShangTsung's BodySpace
    Probably a taste of things to come for the stress test tomorrow.

Don't even know if I care enough to bother.
    ***Big E Inseminating Divas Crew***
    ***Keep Saying I'm Going to Replay a Game Until I Die Crew***

Registered User MrBrosephStalin's Avatar
    MrBrosephStalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBrosephStalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBrosephStalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBrosephStalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBrosephStalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBrosephStalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBrosephStalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBrosephStalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBrosephStalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBrosephStalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBrosephStalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    This game is produced by Bethesda. Expect nothing to work properly until 2 years after launch and the modder community fixes everything for them.

Oh wait, it's an MMO so just expect it to never work right.

Seriously though, I'm sure their servers are being hit hard by everyone trying to DL the game at the same time, hence the lag.
    The game has been running incredibly smooth, even during stress tests. I've also only run into a few bugs during beta. Pleasantly surprised.

Stats: 6'4", 270 lbs
    Slow50hh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Slow50hh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Slow50hh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Slow50hh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Slow50hh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Slow50hh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Slow50hh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Slow50hh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Slow50hh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Slow50hh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Slow50hh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Slow50hh's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by sloppyjoe1 View Post
    When will it be mine turn
    So much this

Stats: 5'9", 135 lbs
    sumusikoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sumusikoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sumusikoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sumusikoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sumusikoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sumusikoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sumusikoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sumusikoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sumusikoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sumusikoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sumusikoo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit sumusikoo's BodySpace
    how to get the beta access for stress test
    Follow my Log! Started at 110lbs!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155154083&p=1096034333

**Mod Negged Crew**
    **Auschwitz mode**

On my road to being green! Started at -600k , already at 100k!
    (-102833 point(s) total)

Natty Beardbuilder wings_unhinged's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 235 lbs
    wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wings_unhinged's BodySpace
    No way I'll have the client downloaded by tomorrow. 18GB.

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit drvillain's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by sumusikoo View Post
    how to get the beta access for stress test
    just sign up at the website
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

Free $25 to FrankandOak Clothing: http://vnlink.co/SnHArqq