Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000)

How do you guys handle your GF having guy friends?

My GF is about to move into her uni apartment soon and she's sharing with a girl friend and a guy friend who she knew from last year.

They are both studying the same course (law) and are both very heavily into lifting and this whole gym culture that's became massively popular since Zyzz was around.

They text eachother and fb eachother alot, all they talk about is lifting, gym memes and other stupid sh't.

Now I don't care about her having guy mates, but I don't want to look like an insecure ******* by asking her to stop texting this douchebag all the time, but I guess that won't even matter much since they will be living together. I've asked if they've had a history which they don't.

Stay quiet and trust her? Or say something?

How do you *******s handle sh't like this?

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i kill em.
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you act like you don't care she will want you even more. "Power in a relationship comes from those who care the least."
    Pennsylvania State University
    Mechanical & Nuclear Engineering
    Philadelphia Main Line

2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000)
    can't be friends if they're dead nomsayin
    Panthers. Based Newton.
    **You have my word as a Schons**
    **Full Nelson Anal Crew**
    MWC

Tony518 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony518 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony518 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony518 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony518 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony518 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony518 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony518 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony518 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony518 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony518 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nothing you can do. If you ask her to stop you'll push her towards him. If they have that muxh in common they'll eventually have a drunken hook up. Prepare.

jesterin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jesterin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jesterin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jesterin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jesterin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jesterin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jesterin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jesterin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jesterin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jesterin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jesterin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fact is women love attention. Fact women even when told that guys just want to fcuk them think that their guy friends are just friends. You must be confident. You must be alpha.
    XBOX 1 GT J3st3r1n
    *Horse head crew*
    *Always pick 5 crew
    *LA Misc Crew*
    ** Disclaimer: All posts, statements, remarks and threads made by this user are not to be taken seriously and are not an accurate representation of this user's personality or beliefs Crew **

gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah they're gonna fuk. A lot.
    B: 245
    S: 245
    D: 405

i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gMark View Post
    This.

moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how does the guy look no homo it all depends really
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Jeremy Lin Crew

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    she doesn't have any guy friends. she also has like 1 girl friend. my gf is a loser. its nice.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gMark View Post
    might as well end relationship opie
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    only 1 move better than acting like you dont care when you clearly do - get talking to some other girls and make sure she's aware of it ASAP. Don't ****ing bottle your emotions/thoughts up man

DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stop being a clingy insecure little beta prick and let her do what she wants. If she cheats on you then cut her out because you won't wanna be with a girl like that anyway. Showing her jealousy and insecurity will get you nowhere. Don't try to control who she can or cannot hang out with
    ★★★★★★ dafar

Brooks Brothers Sloot CyclistOfPeace's Avatar
    CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He's probably and miscer and will PIITB by asking if she "want some fuk". Shortly thereafter he will post a thread on misc about a sloot that he banged with semi-nudes of your gf. stay safe opie.
    "where is the train going that you supposed to catch? to a whole farm of raping donkeys?"

flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just disregard it. if shes gonna cheat shes gonna cheat whether its with a guy friend or some random dude who hit on her at the convenience store...

people talk to other people, and they arent always of the same sex. get over it opie. unless things look fishy just keep calm and dont let it bother you.

Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL, that's the #1 red flag that your girl is the cheating type. By the rest of your post, she fits a few other categories as well.

Originally Posted by Train_Harder View Post
    Interesting article here, very true.

"18 Categories of Women Most Likely To Cheat

1. She has lots of close male friends - A significant number of affairs begin as close friendships with members of the opposite sex. The relationship may be platonic at the beginning, but chances are, it won’t stay that way. The closer the woman is to her platonic male friend, the more likely it is that he will eventually end up becoming her lover – unless he’s gay. See How Emotional Infidelity Can Progress to Sexual Infidelity and 5 Things About Emotional Infidelity

2. She has girlfriends who are cheating on their mates. - Never underestimate the power of peer pressure. Adults are susceptible to it, too. If a woman has one or more close female friends who are cheating on their husbands or boyfriends, she may eventually start cheating, too.

3. She has an excessive need for attention. – A woman who constantly craves attention may cheat on her mate if she feels she’s not getting enough attention from him. She will be easy prey for any man who showers with her the attention she feels she deserves. See Why Women Cheat vs Why Men Cheat - They Cheat for Different Reasons

4. She’s materialistic. - A materialistic woman is likely to have an affair with a wealthy man because of the material things he can provide. She can easily be seduced with jewelry, designer clothes, lavish vacations, or the cash to buy these and other expensive things.

5. She views sex as a statement of her femininity. - Her identity as a woman is tied to how many men she sleeps with. Seducing men to sleep with her is the focal point of her life. With this mental attitude, it’s hard for her to stay faithful to just one man.

6. She’s a thrill seeker or a risk taker. - If she’s the type who likes to live dangerously, she’ll cheat just for the thrill of it, or for the excitement of doing something forbidden, or for the challenge of seeing if she can pull it off without getting caught. She views infidelity as other people would view a high-risk sport.

7. She’s easily bored. – A woman who is easily bored, or who leads a dull, routine life may cheat on her mate just to alleviate her boredom or add some excitement to her life. See Study on Mothers Who Cheat

8. She has been cheated on by her mate. – If a woman’s husband or boyfriend has cheated on her, she may try to even the score by cheating on him in return. Many women who have been victims of infidelity will indulge in retaliatory cheating or have revenge affairs. See Revenge Cheating is a Common Female Response to Infidelity

9. She likes being the center of attention. – If a woman thrives on being the center of attention at all times, she is sexually vulnerable to any man who fawns over her, or makes her feel like she’s #1

10. She’s addicted to alcohol or drugs. – Women who are substance abusers are much more likely to end up cheating on their mates. Female alcoholics are susceptible to infidelity because their inhibitions will be lowered and their judgment impaired. Female drug addicts may sell their bodies for drugs. Either type of woman is likely to cheat without realizing what she’s doing. See Infidelity Traps - 12 Ways People Unintentionally Get Drawn into Cheating on Their Mates

11. She has a reputation as a “party girl.” - If she’s the type of woman who runs with a fast crowd, or parties all the time, or hangs out until the wee hours of the night, her lifestyle makes her vulnerable to having an affair.

12. She’s a sex addict. - Women can be sex addicts, too. It’s an addiction that affects at least 6% of the American population. In the past these women were referred to as nymphomaniacs. This is a medical condition that requires professional medical help. See Signs of a Sex Addict

13. She has a sex drive greater than her partner’s. – If her sex drive greatly exceeds the sex drive of her husband or boyfriend, or her spouse or significant other is lacking in bedroom skills, she’s much more likely to cheat on her mate. She’ll find another man to make up for her mate’s deficiency.

14. She’s had lots of sexual experience. - If she has led a very active sex life, or has had lots of sex partners before settling down, she will find it extremely difficult to stay faithful to just one man.

15. She cheated before and got away with it. - That old saying “ Once a cheater, always a cheater will apply if she cheated in the past and didn’t suffer any negative consequences as a result of her infidelity. If she cheated before and didn’t get caught, she’s more likely to cheat again. The same applies if she cheated and her man readily forgave her without holding her accountable for her infidelity. See 5 Things about Why So Many Cheaters Don’t Get Caught

16. She has a big ego. - If she’s extremely egotistic, any man who feeds her inflated ego can easily get her into bed.

17. She suffers from low self esteem. - The opposite characteristic is also a danger sign. If she suffers from low-self esteem, she will be easy prey for the man who flatters her, makes her feel good about herself, and boosts her self esteem. See Why Women Cheat vs Why Men Cheat - They Cheat for Different Reasons

18. She views sex as a game. In her mind, sex is not connected to love. Sex is just a game in which she gets points for every man she beds. Even though she may be in love with her partner, she’ll have sex with as many men as possible so she can gain the maximum number of points and win the game.

The more of the above categories your wife or girlfriend fits into, the more likely it is that she will cheat on you."

http://www.examiner.com/article/18-k...-their-mates-1

Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000)
    guy friends? i dont even let my gf wear glasses

the fuk she tryin to see other people for

BroXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A. Are you larger than him?
    B. If not A, take up hunting?
    C. Let it be known you kill things.
    ئەنسیکلۆپێدیایFlorida Gators Crewئەنسیکلۆپێدیای

$25 off your first purchase on Bonobos.com http://a.bono.bs/x/jTpDXJ

rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol at letting you're girlfriend live with another guy, that's blatantly disrespecting how you feel, I'd end it brah srs

Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) Travelbrah is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Actually surprised by the solid advice ITT.

No longer going to give a fuk. Me acting like a jealous beta will prob make her cheat on me.

Well done misc and thank you.

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That sucks OP, hope you don't really really like her. Break up with her before she breaks up with you. That guy is obviously trying to bang her and she's not pushing him away so...

SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEALTeamSix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Travelbrah View Post
    Actually surprised by the solid advice ITT.

No longer going to give a fuk. Me acting like a jealous beta will prob make her cheat on me.

Well done misc and thank you.

read my post you ****er

Phazing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phazing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phazing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phazing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phazing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phazing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phazing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phazing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phazing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phazing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phazing has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Robochrist View Post
    guy friends? i dont even let my gf wear glasses
    This, gf has no guy friends.

rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Find a new girlfriend.
    Canada for Trump 2016

Canadiangunnutz
    NFA and CSSA member

robgnsd is on a distinguished road. (+10) robgnsd is on a distinguished road. (+10) robgnsd is on a distinguished road. (+10) robgnsd is on a distinguished road. (+10) robgnsd is on a distinguished road. (+10) robgnsd is on a distinguished road. (+10) robgnsd is on a distinguished road. (+10) robgnsd is on a distinguished road. (+10) robgnsd is on a distinguished road. (+10) robgnsd is on a distinguished road. (+10) robgnsd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your gona go crazy, or at least i would. srs

Temper999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Temper999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Temper999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Temper999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Temper999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Temper999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Temper999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Temper999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Temper999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Temper999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Temper999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    brah if she is moving in with another guy she has no respect for you already. She has cheated before, is currently or will. Line up some b*tches and break it off. Serious.

LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500) LoveU4eva99 is not very helpful. (-500)
    use her as a **** buddy but don't invest in her emotionally.

I can guarantee you she has cheated on you man.

Find a new girl

Originally Posted by LoveU4eva99 View Post
    use her as a **** buddy but don't invest in her emotionally.

I can guarantee you she has cheated on you man.

Find a new girl
    Lol

getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I trust her until she gives me a reason not to, so I don't concern myself with it too much.

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is not a red flag at all (srs) (srs) (semi srs)
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew