Bobby Beautiful has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good meals to eat before sleep ?

Whats some good meals to eat just before you sleep ?

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ---40 grams whey with water and 1 spoon of flax in a shake.

---1 cup cottage cheese.

---4-5 glasses of milk.

those are simple good meals for nite protein.

Originally posted by youi09
    ---40 grams whey with water and 1 spoon of flax in a shake.

---1 cup cottage cheese.

---4-5 glasses of milk.

those are simple good meals for nite protein.
    Yes thanks! im looking for some slow digestive foods that will keep going during my 8 hours of beauty sleep. What is exactly is flax seed oil ?, olive oil ?

Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've heard eating a straight up can of tuna before you go to bed is good. I never wake up hungry this way.
    I hate Quitters

Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Soy protein isolate would be better than whey before sleep.
    Th - And the iron rises...

what about porridge ?

shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally I'd stick with the cottage cheese instead of the whey. Mainly because i hate protein shakes, i'd rather eat real food. Plus, the caesin protein in cottage cheese is far slower digesting than the whey.
    Flaxseed oil can be bought from any half-decent health store, I'd stick with flax rather than olive.
    "No citizen has a right be an amateur in the in the matter of physical training... what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why would you want whey before bed? Casein is the way to go dude. Have a tuna sandwich (Wholemeal bread of course!)
    Injured O-lifter!

shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Uhm I personally wouldn't agree with the sandwich before bed. The carbs will be stored as fat. Some BBers consume fibrous carbs like celery and broccoli, but I have never seen starchy carbs advised just before bed.
    Stick with the cottage cheese, you won't regret it.
    "No citizen has a right be an amateur in the in the matter of physical training... what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Bobby Beautiful
    Yes thanks! im looking for some slow digestive foods that will keep going during my 8 hours of beauty sleep. What is exactly is flax seed oil ?, olive oil ?
    flaxseed oil is some of the best oil you can get. it contains omega 3, 6, and 9. those are fats our body doesnt make, they are fats found in foods such as fish. it is perfect to mix in a water shake before bed bc the fat will slow down the absorbtion of the protein throughout the nite.