Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000)

Female Confessions

Think it's time for another confessions thread, I'll go first..

- This is the third day in a row that I'm going to get frozen yogurt at my local ice cream parlor, only god can judge me
    - I haven't kissed a guy since June
    - I have to get a blood test done but I'm too scared of needles and have put it off now for 5 months

Bring it on!!
    When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.

suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been really irresponsible lately.

Forgot to fill out 3 minute online survey that was to save me $50/month on my health insurance next year.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

HUGE THUMBS DOWN TO ME
    Move along. Nothing to see here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156234363

Instagram: suzyschnitz

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    • Work and exercise are the only things that make my life worth living
    • I've been celibate for almost 2 years but don't quite enjoy sex anyway
    • I have to wake up every single night to go to the bathroom
    • I don't value my life that much since I figure I'm just a number in the grand scheme of things
    • It's almost 6am and I haven't yet gone to bed
    • I ate over 2800 calories today when I was supposed to have only 2300
    • I've really been putting off my eye doctor appointment, but I'm in no hurry since I have plenty of contacts left
    • I ALWAYS wonder what it would be like to be someone else, like a different ethnicity, race, or even animal
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zipitlisten View Post

- This is the third day in a row that I'm going to get frozen yogurt at my local ice cream parlor, only god can judge me
    - I have to get a blood test done but I'm too scared of needles and have put it off now for 5 months

Bring it on!!
    We can fix your second confession

My confession: went semi WK eight seconds ago. Never again.
    "Why lift when it's all about the face?" - Isaac Newton's Fourth Law

Negs Fake Nattys on Sight

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zipitlisten View Post

Bring it on!!
    2 months...oooo nnnooo
    IG: kenneth_prime

Bulking: Let's Get Fluffy Pinskers's Avatar
    Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000)
    - The number of relationships I've had is ZERO and intend to keep it that way for now. (Nothing personal, just selfish with my time)
    - Before competitions and races, I always have to pee, even if I just went.
    - In 9th grade, I was bitten by a bat and had to get rabies shots.
    - I need to finish up my resume, but have been procrastinating on it.

RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10) RexHolez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by d2391 View Post
    never ever fapped crew
    stop judging me!!!!

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -Had to ask a client (oldest and trusted but still) for an advance on pay this month because of a slow summer. I feel really ashamed as I'm usually responsible.
    -I feel more sexual pleasure from ab work than I do from actual sex. And now kind of suspect that a lot of women who work out may be this way. Confused.
    -I didn't tip my cab driver. (No $!)

@ Neceseco o_0 Whaaaa 0_o you win thread.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) getgoinggirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - I stole $5 from my 9 yr old's wallet to buy a coffee, even though I had a fresh pot of perfectly good coffee at home.
    - I have no intention of replacing said $5.
    - I feel cheated that I get no sexual pleasure from ab work ^^

mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -I play bingo
    -I rather wear sandals than shoes
    -I'm 5'6

@Shesprints- Coregasm's am i right? Some woman say it can get annoying after awhile i hear.

iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iPsylocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    2 months...oooo nnnooo
    Lol I know, right?

Started lifting: April 2013

PRs: SQ: 140 | DL: 140 | BP (incline): 65

Patience when you have nothing and attitude when you have everything are two things that define you.

Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today I watched Days of Our Lives

I also rummaged thru some curbside garbage and scored a huge container of cookie cutters, a brand new aluminum water bottle, some books, and brand new resistence tubing with handles.

I took a 15min dump in the gym bathroom and stunk it up for the rest of the patrons. Double flusher.
    I have no idea what I'm doing, I just fkking do it.
    If it's hard that just means you need to do it more until it isn't.

~DSC~X~
    *AF Vet Crew**aeronautical science student*
    ♡beards♡

Warning: Anal Retentive TheEngineerGirl's Avatar
    TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEngineerGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I always pee right before and right after I work out even if I do not have to go.

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fihe View Post
    • Work and exercise are the only things that make my life worth living
    • I've been celibate for almost 2 years but don't quite enjoy sex anyway
    • I have to wake up every single night to go to the bathroom
    • I don't value my life that much since I figure I'm just a number in the grand scheme of things
    • It's almost 6am and I haven't yet gone to bed
    • I ate over 2800 calories today when I was supposed to have only 2300
    • I've really been putting off my eye doctor appointment, but I'm in no hurry since I have plenty of contacts left
    • I ALWAYS wonder what it would be like to be someone else, like a different ethnicity, race, or even animal

good god woman buy a dog

Originally Posted by getgoinggirl View Post
    - I stole $5 from my 9 yr old's wallet to buy a coffee, even though I had a fresh pot of perfectly good coffee at home.
    IG: kenneth_prime

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post

good god woman buy a dog
    Already have one! <3

Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    -Had to ask a client (oldest and trusted but still) for an advance on pay this month because of a slow summer. I feel really ashamed as I'm usually responsible.
    -I feel more sexual pleasure from ab work than I do from actual sex. And now kind of suspect that a lot of women who work out may be this way. Confused.
    -I didn't tip my cab driver. (No $!)

@ Neceseco o_0 Whaaaa 0_o you win thread.
    2nd confession: Look up "exercise-induced orgasms".

Now that you've made this confession, updates to your training log will be reinterpreted as revealing the depths of your perversion. (not srs)(maybe srs)

Originally Posted by getgoinggirl View Post
    1st and 2nd confession: That is so corrupt.

9 Year Old: Mom? Did you take money from my wallet?

getgoinggirl: ... ... Yes.
    Last edited by broad.stance; 09-05-2013 at 01:16 PM.
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - I deal with people every day, it's my job. But I don't like people, I prefer cats.

- I once peed in an ex boyfriends mug.

- I don't believe any man that says he's never fapped.

El amor todo lo puede poisonivvy's Avatar
    poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't eat vegetables...and am the most horribly bland picky eater.
    Even though I can make "big girl" decisions at work worth millions of dollars, I still feel about two feet tall and always double question each and every decision.
    I'm too selfish and enjoy my sleep too much to ever want kids.

daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MadCatLady View Post
    - I deal with people every day, it's my job. But I don't like people, I prefer cats.

- I once peed in an ex boyfriends mug.

- I don't believe any man that says he's never fapped.
    In for mug story

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by daisybee81 View Post
    In for mug story
    That's more or less it! He dumped me, I peed in his mug when he wasn't in the room.

I'm more grown up now. Well, a bit.

daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    * I spent the night in cells once

* I haven't had sex since before xmas

* I'd rather gym than go fir lunch with workmates

*I just Googled exercise induced orgasms (see confession 2)

lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can hit the O more than once in one session. Feelsgoodman
    Sickening.

Fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger, anger leads to suffering... In one final act of self defense, the great mother earth must purge herself and if that means the death of 3 billion people... So be it. If we choose war over peace, If we choose fear over logic, If we choose to be led into war and not lead ourselves to the promise land, then we deserve hell on earth.

catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't been for a smear test for over 3 years .
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by catm566 View Post
    Haven't been for a smear test for over 3 years .
    Noooooooooo

Go!!!!

suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by poisonivvy View Post
    I don't eat vegetables...and am the most horribly bland picky eater.
    I dont eat fruit. It's okay.

I may have kissed a 25 yo dude last weekend.

Forgot about that.
    Would've mentioned it before but I'm still trying to forget about it.
    Let's not bring it up again.

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by broad.stance View Post
    2nd confession: Look up "exercise-induced orgasms".

Now that you've made this confession, updates to your training log will be reinterpreted as revealing the depths of your perversion. (not srs)(maybe srs)

Hey, anything that gets people to read and comment on my log!

But now you know why I do ab roller almost every abs workout. (That, hanging leg raises, and chinups are pretty much the only moves that do it, my Russian Twists and planks are totally innocent and strength-oriented).
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000) lca1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by suzyschnitz View Post
    I dont eat fruit. It's okay.

I may have kissed a 25 yo dude last weekend.

Forgot about that.
    Would've mentioned it before but I'm still trying to forget about it.
    Let's not bring it up again.
    Nothing wrong with that. At 22 I had a 48 yr old fwb lol
    Sickening.

Fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger, anger leads to suffering... In one final act of self defense, the great mother earth must purge herself and if that means the death of 3 billion people... So be it. If we choose war over peace, If we choose fear over logic, If we choose to be led into war and not lead ourselves to the promise land, then we deserve hell on earth.

Originally Posted by lca1986 View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. At 22 I had a 48 yr old fwb lol
    Impressive, bearded one.

Nostalg1a is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nostalg1a is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nostalg1a is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nostalg1a is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nostalg1a is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nostalg1a is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nostalg1a is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nostalg1a is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nostalg1a is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nostalg1a is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nostalg1a is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy

I smell everything (not noticeably though)

-Im scared of making eye contact with people especially attractive guys

Been haunted before

-went on a run and someone ran a german shepard over 2 blocks away from myhouse (couldn't Walk on its hind legs) so i carried her 2 blocks until some guy saw me and helped me out.. VERY friendly dog went to petsmart to buy hercomfort food and pain killers. When i came back older bro took her to the dog pound where dogs r put down if not adopted (( i was planning on keeping her.

I used to think anyone driving a motorcycle was a power ranger

- mangos make me poop

-ask atleast 2 ppl a day if they're aware
    Turn red when they say "aware of what"

- met a miscer at work but he doesn't know im aware that hes aware. .

Had to pee REAAAAALLY bad so as i ran out of anatomy class and went into the guys restroom

Tripped and fell on a bush in front of a group of ppl , best friend was cracking up

- im scared of the dark

- i like to eat crickets dipped in chocolate. . Taste like waffel cookies

sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have more pictures of my cat than of my friends, self, bf, or family.

I watch the Real Housewives. All of them.

I can't stand the sound of obnoxious chewing. It makes me so unreasonably angry.
    ت