QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why is this not being talked about

EDIT: Oh I finally found it in the olympia thread..whoops sorry guys

Am I missing a thread or post or is this just not being talked about?

GSF Crew

Dead: 605
    Squat: 495
    Bench: 350

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50) QualityByDC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    strong repeating what i said in my original post
    GSF Crew

Dead: 605
    Squat: 495
    Bench: 350

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by QualityByDC View Post
    Before you edited it?
    A pattern in the chaos.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A better question is why is THIS not being talked about?

We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by QualityByDC View Post
    Fuk up you female puppy ass.

Strong edit trying to save face.

Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let us be honest though. This does deserve a thread of its own. Ridiculous pic.

smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    Fuk up you female puppy ass.

Strong edit trying to save face.

**** me that negged gif is funny ****

TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheMullah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    consolidated threads make sense and all but people miss out on a lot of discussion on stuff that happens a few pages back and something new comes along to shift the subject . Sometimes i just want to see if theres any update pics and i have a few seconds to scan the front page of the forum, i dont have time to go through the individual pages of a thread. and the forum is boring without individual threads.

i've seen it happen on other forums where mods come along and organise everything into consolidated threads and interest in the place just dries up.