UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

UFE PRO Show - November 9th, 2013

Ultimate Fitness Events is gearing up for another epic event, featuring the most incredible natural fitness athletes in the industry! At stake is over $75,000 in CASH and prizes which include GUARANTEED sponsorship contracts and GUARANTEED big magazine exposure! This is more that ANY other natural organization in the world offers. In addition, the event will be broadcast LIVE around the world via PPV webcast. Last year's show was viewed by over 2000 people from countries as far as Sweden and India and we expect to nearly double that number this year! UFE has raised the stakes in natural fitness and is continuing its mission to put natural competitors at the same level in the industry as the top non-tested competitors in terms of opportunity, exposure and, eventually, cash and sponsorships.

Over the next 9 weeks, we'll be highlighting some of our PRO's as we lead up to "The Grandest Stage of them All!" the UFE North American Championships where they will go toe to toe for the ultimate crown in natural fitness! We invite you to join the discussion and give your predictions on who our 2013 champions will be! And for more information about this epic event, go to ufeshows.com/0/nac
    Attached Images

Naturally Never Give Up djeng264's Avatar
    djeng264 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djeng264 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djeng264 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djeng264 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djeng264 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djeng264 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djeng264 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djeng264 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djeng264 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djeng264 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djeng264 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by UFE View Post
    Ultimate Fitness Events is gearing up for another epic event, featuring the most incredible natural fitness athletes in the industry! At stake is over $75,000 in CASH and prizes which include GUARANTEED sponsorship contracts and GUARANTEED big magazine exposure! This is more that ANY other natural organization in the world offers. In addition, the event will be broadcast LIVE around the world via PPV webcast. Last year's show was viewed by over 2000 people from countries as far as Sweden and India and we expect to nearly double that number this year! UFE has raised the stakes in natural fitness and is continuing its mission to put natural competitors at the same level in the industry as the top non-tested competitors in terms of opportunity, exposure and, eventually, cash and sponsorships.

Over the next 9 weeks, we'll be highlighting some of our PRO's as we lead up to "The Grandest Stage of them All!" the UFE North American Championships where they will go toe to toe for the ultimate crown in natural fitness! We invite you to join the discussion and give your predictions on who our 2013 champions will be! And for more information about this epic event, go to ufeshows.com/0/nac
    9weeks out!
    It's Amazing What the Human Body can Accomplish. You Just Might Surprise Yourself.- DE Fitness

Ultra Running- 100Miles-23 hrs 36 mins 50 miles in 10hrs50mins 26.2 Miles 3hrs 39 mins

UFE Havoc Fitness Model

ISMA CPT
    Studying to become a Physical Therapist's Assistant.

UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by djeng264 View Post
    9weeks out!
    Are you competing at the show?

blmogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Are you competing at the show?
    I will be can't wait. I trained all winter to have more muscle on stage. Currently leaning out. 9 weeks isnt long. It will come before we know it. It is going to be AMAZING!!! See you all there.
    Brianna Mogg
    UFE Pro Fitness Model
    www.********.com/BriannaMoggUfePro
    www.dolfitness.com

DastaanNoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

7 reasons to compete with UFE

11/9 is the ultimate date... Nice to see this forum...

Se7en reasons
    1- Natural Athletes
    2- Very well organized
    3-Various categories for all athletes
    4- Marketing opportunities( oxygen magazine )
    5- Sponsorship opportunities (revolution nutrition)
    6-Statistical growth from year to year...
    7. 75000 in cash and prizes....

I am competing.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "To KNOW , is to acquire KNOWLEDGE"

carmenfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am very proud to say I am a UFE Pro and Elite athlete. I have a huge challenge in trying to become a dual pro and I am very excited for the journey!
    I have been working on my physique since last November. I am definitely bringing my best to the stage this year. I have had a couple obstacles but I am overcoming them. Great thing about UFE competitors, is not just their hard work, but their support. Many have encouraged me and supported me through the challenges I have faced. Thanks Sean and My fellow UFE pro's!!!

frmrnyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    UFE rocks!! Working hard to be a part of this show in the future.

littleradu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Totally Excited!!!

I am so excited to be competing in my first UFE Pro competition! UFE is the absolute best organization for Natural Athletes. I have competed with them for many years. Besides the excellent organization, great staff, fair judging, the shows are amazing for the audience and the athletes! They are so much fun! We are friends with our competitors and have FUN!!!

Only 7 1/2 weeks to go!

popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    UFE is by far the best natural organization in the world. With 13 shows coming next year and expansion on the U.S. map with 4 shows we are gaining incredible athletes from around the world. We look forward to bringing another PRO show in the U.S. in 2015!

Competitors come from all over the country to compete in UFE shows whether Canada, UK, or the U.S. Incredible staff, judges, competitors, prizes, venues and entertainment can NOT be matched by any other organization

Best of luck to all who are competing in this years 2013 PRO show!
    Lets hear from you all!

Shawn Jennings
    UFE President of U.S. Operations
    www.ufeshows.com

oliverak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

he'll yeah let's do this! !

So pumped to participate in the ufe north american pro show!!! Ready to kill it! I love the energy that the ufe shows brings and the encouragement that comes from everyone... wooo wooo let's do this !!

PhilFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All year round in shape! Let's make it happen 8weeks out!

No one has had an answer to the unstoppable Winston Johnson. He has reigned supreme in the UFE PRO ranks for 2 straight years and looks to repeat a third time. To this point, he has proven that he is quite simply the best natural bodybuilder in North America. Will someone have what it takes to dethrone the Champion this year? And if so, will this person come from the current UFE ranks or could there be some surprise competitors coming from other organizations to qualify for the PRO division at the UFE North American Championships?

The biggest prize in natural bodybuilding is on the line with $15,000 in cash and prizes part of the purse.

UFEshows.com/NAC
    Attached Images

UFE PRO Erica Willick came away with the Bikini title in 2012. She has since gone on to become one of the biggest personalities in Oxygen Magazine and her stature in the industry continues to rise at a meteoric rate with her highly successful Sisters in Shape project sisinshape.com and her new online magazine "Gorgo Women's Magazine"

She will be defending her title on November 9th at the UFE North American Championships against some INSANE competition so we look forward to the fierce competition and seeing if Erica can maintain the PRO title!
    Attached Images

MazzaRazza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was supposed to be overseas for the NAC but now that's fallen through and I'd love to do the show, we'll see where I'm at closer to the date. Love love love competing with UFE and all the girls xo

Gemazon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Hi all this is Jenny Maywood UFE Figure PRO. We are 7 weeks out and I am so excited for this show. I love UFE for a few reasons:

1. I am a natural athlete and like that we get to compete with other natural athletes.
    2. UFE had always makes each competitor feel important and welcomed.
    3. Great organization, the shows stay on time.
    4. Good communicatin between the organzation and the athletes.
    5. I also like that the other athletes are very friendly and supportive of one another.

Originally Posted by MazzaRazza View Post
    I was supposed to be overseas for the NAC but now that's fallen through and I'd love to do the show, we'll see where I'm at closer to the date. Love love love competing with UFE and all the girls xo
    Amazing!! Hope to see you there Marilynn!!

Did you know that if you are a top competitor with another organization, then YOU have a chance to compete at the UFE North American Championships on November 9th? The morning portion of the show, the Elite Championships, is open to top competitors from a UFE competition as well as top competitors from other organizations. It is truly as "best of the best" competition as competitors vie for a top 3 position in order to qualify for UFE PRO status, the most prestigious distinction in natural fitness! Those who qualify for UFE PRO status will move on to compete in the evening PRO show for a chance to take away a share of over $75,000 in cash and prizes!

To find out more about the show and how YOU may qualify to compete, visit the official website at ufeshows.com/NAC

Registered User miaufeprogrimes's Avatar
    miaufeprogrimes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile best competition

3 wks out from the best competition around. The UFE brings out the best. This Pro show is going to be blast.

Catch the LIVE Pay-Per-View This Saturday!

Well, for everyone who is reading this forum and wants to see UFE put our money where our mouth is, be sure to check out this Saturday's LIVE worldwide PPV webcast of the UFE North American Championships in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. By ordering this event, you can watch on your iPhone, iPad, Android device, computer or internet enabled television.

What you will see on November 9th is a stage like NOTHING you've ever seen in natural fitness and you will witness the most epic showdown of the most incredible physiques in natural fitness! The showdown in the Bodybuilding category is sure to get people pumped as WBFF World Champion, Matt Stirling comes to battle it out in his newfound home at UFE (and yes, he like everyone else will have to pass the urinalysis with the full report being posted online). He'll have to take on UFE's reigning Champion, Winston Johnson who has been unstoppable in his domination of natural fitness over the last 3 years.

Oxygen Magazine superstars, Erica Willick and Brianna Mogg will both be going head to head with the other incredible PRO's in the Fitness Model category as well.

The Elite Championships begins at 10am ET and the PRO Championships begins at 6pm ET. The PPV is only $19.95 and will not only give viewers an incredible perspective of the show, but will also include exclusive backstage interviews with the competitors, hosted by UFE PRO Champion and reality television star, Jet Black!

The webcast can be purchased at: ufestore.com/catalog

We look forward to showing everyone what UFE is all about THIS SATURDAY November 9th!

Ultimate Fitness Events 2014 Event Schedule!

Would you like to be a part of the organization that is giving natural fitness and bodybuilding competitors the most glamorous stages to compete on, incredible industry exposure and unparalleled opportunity in the fitness industry. In 2013, our competitors were seen in major industry magazines such as Flex, Muscle & Fitness, Oxygen and Strong. Our competitors received PAID sponsorships from companies such as MuscleTech, Allmax and Revolution Nutrition to name just a few. Our competitions allow advancement to the PRO level where prize packages are worth in excess of $5000! And the best part of this is that you have a chance to be successful in this industry NATURALLY! I want to personally invite you to experience a UFE show for yourself and make 2014 YOUR year that you get in the best shape of your life and showcase your hard work with UFE. And to give you a little bit more incentive to make one of your 2014 goals to do a UFE show, you can enter ANY show for just a $50 entry fee by using discount code "2014MyYear" in the payment area. But enter now because this code is good for the month of January only! Our complete show listing can be found on our website at UFEshows.com and entry for all shows is open now!
    Attached Images

SkinnyAssAsian is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyAssAsian is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyAssAsian is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyAssAsian is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyAssAsian is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyAssAsian is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyAssAsian is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyAssAsian is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyAssAsian is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyAssAsian is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyAssAsian is not very well liked. (-100)
    poster looks sick

GunShowRick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    following