ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weight Gainer and Sweating

Recently I started adding a gainer after my workouts. About 3 hours after taking it I start getting all sweaty and jittery. I'm wondering if I'm just sugar crashing like crazy.

Anyone else ever have this happen?

I'm using ON's Serious Mass. Half the recommended serving just once a day. So like 600 cals.

I have noticed if I immediately eat oatmeal with real sugar in it I feel better quickly.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has this happened on a regular basis?

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtownballer20 View Post
    Has this happened on a regular basis?
    and is the serious mass the only change to what you were doing?
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah only change and it has happened each time. I lift from 11 to 12:30, take my shake at about 12:45. I'm back at work by 1 and eat my next meal at 2:30. Right around that time is when I start feeling this hot flushed feeling.

Last week it was so bad I sweated through my shirt, luckily I had an extra shirt to change in to. BP was high like 140/98.

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ComputerHabit View Post
    Yeah only change and it has happened each time. I lift from 11 to 12:30, take my shake at about 12:45. I'm back at work by 1 and eat my next meal at 2:30. Right around that time is when I start feeling this hot flushed feeling.

Last week it was so bad I sweated through my shirt, luckily I had an extra shirt to change in to. BP was high like 140/98.
    i've never had this happen to me personally, and i've taken more than a few servings of gainer. have you ever had issues like this before the gainer? i would discontinue use and consult a doctor. you could also try a different gainer or something
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

Yeah probably. I just wanted to get an understanding of why.

When I first bought the stuff I tried some out just for the hell of it and had no issues.

Only after working out and taking it did I get messed up.

So I said the gainer was the only change. My normal is to drink some C4 before my workout. I doubt that's it since I've been using that stuff for a while.

I'm thinking of trying to see if I freak out again with no workout. Maybe take in the morning just to see. Also take out the C4 for a little.

I think I figured out my issue. I started researching more on the forums. Just one little note on one thread spelled out my issue.

"Don't forget to eat some slow digesting carbs to avoid the sugar crash."

So after my workout today I ate some oats like maybe 45 minutes after the shake. It's now an hour past when I would have felt the crash.

I normally preffer a ketogenic diet and after spending so much time getting used to it I find it hard to go back, I often forget to put something carb in my lunchbox. Carbs are a PIA. After this attempted gain I can't wait to go back.

GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Probably is the sugars, more eggs less sugar