Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    A fine gentleman indeed KBBaron's Avatar
    KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cliffs pls
    Sig line can't be a novel

Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ajctennis View Post
    Where have you been so far and what places did you like the most?
    Krakow was awesome as a city, plus the Salt Mines and Auschwitz are must see places. Well, Auschwitz at least. Warsaw has been treating me well though - cheap, huge, tons of interesting people. Working at a hostel is awesome too, as I get to meet so many random travelers and make contacts/network.

Originally Posted by white_pele View Post
    that's a prostitute, inb4 you go across the bridge from arkadia
    Kind of having second thoughts. I ended up going out instead of meeting the girl in gif, but she still wants to meet. Second thoughts/10.

Originally Posted by CroatiaBrah View Post
    Inb4 OPs main role in new HOSTEL MOVIE...
    Yeah kind of doubting the legitimacy of this girl the more I think about it. I know I need to stay safe, and if I meet her, I'd probably invite her out into a group w/ friends so "Sonya" doesn't end up being "Igor" and my anus doesn't become a playground for the gay Russian mafia.

Originally Posted by dfprodz View Post
    OP add updates on the front page then, so ppl can have a quick taste on how it turned out to be
    I don't see how I can edit my 1st posts. Only the recent ones : /. Inform me how to and I can.

Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    you're still a *******, even more of a ******* that you're still keeping up your bratty attitude. being supposedly 'alpha' has nothing to do with 'getting laid' and 'partying' and taking pics of girls in bed for the misc, that was never the point of the thread and why u were given chit. it was all about the situation with your ex and how you dealt with it, and the attitude u presented to the misc.

the only reason you didn't get back with her is cos she rejected you (couldn't be fukked to fly back there) and made up more lies about her dad
    The point of this thread was to vent about my ex and get advice. Then, within a few pages, I promised I'd meet other girls, deliver pics, and tell travel stories. That was put on hold until page...9, or maybe 10? (not going to go back and look) because I was willing to give her a 2nd chance.

That didn't work out for multiple reasons, so I'm back to my original plan - meet/get other girls, deliver pics, tell travel stories, as noted above.

Originally Posted by olazabal View Post
    you've been dating a girl 3 months and you think you're in love? ya ok
    Definitely was in love. Or, at least, closest I've felt to it. Was more or less perfect - no fights, arguments, great sex, etc. etc. If you've ever had a relationship where there's no negativity you'd know how ****ty I felt at first.

Originally Posted by HankScorp1o View Post
    LOL sure, this happened.

Guess what OP, I just banged these chicks and they sent me this GIF as a thank you for beating their uteruses up all night:

Yeah man, thinking if I meet this girl it'll be in public so I'm not kidnapped.

Originally Posted by elpistolero21 View Post
    cliffs?
    Cliffs:

- I break up with ex-gf because I found her texting ex boyfriend telling him she loves him, and suspected her of cheating physically in addition to emotionally
    - I was told this was her "guy friend" she'd never do anything with. She lied about them dating, etc.
    - I lost my ****, broke her phone, told her to never contact me again
    - She ends a huge e-mail explaining everything (posted on page 3-5, I forget)
    - She didn't physically cheat (confirmed this to the best of my ability)
    - She says she felt sorry for him and was doing it because he was suicidal, depressed, not over their break up in February
    - Still incredibly angry at her for lying for 3 months/saying that **** to her ex
    - Stupidly decide to give her a 2nd chance on the terms she flies out to Europe to meet me again, tell her I'll be single otherwise
    - Her passport is confiscated by dad, but she ordered a new one and plotted to fly back out behind his back.
    - He found out about everything, took phone, wallet, keys, laptop, etc. and didn't let her leave house. I find out about this 3-4 days later because he guessed her dads laptop PW.
    - Break up with her again
    - We talk in secret for 3-4 days despite me being single, until around the 17th, then she goes radio silence again (don't know if she went NC, or her dad found out about her using his laptop too, but she's been MIA since then)
    - Life dealt me a good hand here, because I needed some time not talking to her to realize how ****ed up what she did was.
    - Proceed to get other girls and see other things as originally planned
    - Begin work in Warsaw at a hostel
    - Banged Latvian co-worker in Warsaw
    - Hooked up with Polish girl at a bar
    - Might get kidnapped by a potential Ukranian sex worker/prostitute/man named Igor who messaged me on Okcupid, still debating whether to meet up with her

Originally Posted by SHOWT1ME View Post
    Hi op,

I am a long time lurker and here is what I noticed. Mid-way to page 8 of your thread you were very confident in your decision and felt very "alpha" as shown in this post that you made:

"Not responding. Definitely not giving her that satisfaction. I just hate that if she had been honest from the get go, about who he was, and just ignored this dude, none of this would've been an issue. Was it her need for attention? Lingering feelings for the guy? I don't know. But it sucks.

Either way, I don't regret what I did. No girl will ever lie/emotionally cheat like that and make me for a fool and get away with it. Just need to hold my head high for the euro trip and not look back."

After sometime on the same page I believe you have gotten a new e-mail from your ex from this post "ex-Girlfriend is sending up follow up e-mails even if i don't respond."

From here you start to question yourself because you decided to read these e-mails and let emotions take over so you're in a lackluster state.

In page 9 you turned almost a complete 180 and seriously considered going back to her after seeing her face once more (via skype) and you learned that she has found this thread. From here on your penis some how inverted and your balls shrunk by a strong 95% and every post you made so far has subtle (to some) subliminal messages to HER. Your comments about her have become more apologetic and show signs that you are on the path of forgiving and/or understanding her. Fast forward a few posts/pages and you state that you're giving her the option of getting back with you if she comes to Vienna and you continue to repeat that in many posts to come and this is obviously NOT for us to read but for her.

Cliffs:
    Why op...why? you are young, do you plan to marry this girl? What happened to your strong ground, what happened to the 8 1/2 pages of the thread that I enjoyed, what happened to living your life and moving on? You caved in and I no longer want to read anymore of this thread. Good bye.
    Very strong first post, and I don't blame you. However, I didn't inform her of the thread - she searched the misc because she knows I misc a lot and make rage threads.

However, yes, I did ignore my own original plan to go no contact, ignore her, etc. But I cracked - which I'm sure ever guy has at some point with a girl. I view it as a learning process, like anything in life. I missed her, loved her, and needed closure as to why she did what she did. She provided the truth, as far as I can tell, so I decided to give her a 2nd chance if she could fly out to Europe.

She couldn't. Or didn't. It's irrelevant - thus, I'm single, and have been taking advantage of that.

Originally Posted by sheebal View Post
    Bookmarked to read later. I want to see where OP messed up and why he's taking so much criticism despite the fact he's been delivering.
    Messed up by giving ex a 2nd chance if she would come back to Europe - accepted her apology after she came clean and I had proof she didn't physically cheat, but it was honestly pretty pathetic of me either way. She lied to me for 3 months, told her ex she loves him, and completely betrayed my trust. Regardless of how bad she feels, or how much she hates herself, she fukked up, and now I realize that.

Thankfully, circumstance and re-evaluation of the situation led me to be single, and I've been enjoying it immensly and trying to provide pics/stories.

Some funny stories from last night that might interest you guys

I went out with these 4 Aussie guys and my Finnish co-worker last night for drinks - we end up at this bar where they serve 4 ZLN shots/beers (1 euro). While we were at the bar, one of the Aussies, George, was being hit on by this guy everyone thought was gay, so the whole night we were making subtle jokes about the guys sexuality until one of us, this guy who literally looks like Satan, Gus, point blank said "So listen, when are you gonna take George out back and **** him in the ass? No homo"

He left, then we started flirting up these Spanish girls who were being mentored as part of an Erasmus program. We convinced them we were an entourage, and that one guy, Ben, was actually Matt Corby, since he was more or less a doppelganger. He ended up hooking up with one Spanish girl who'd had a boyfriend for 4 years - and when her friend noticed she went to cockblock and stop it, and it was like watching a slow motion train wreck. A few hours later we ended up at a kebab place, and the same guy who asked the gay guy if he was gonna **** George (he ended up not actually being gay) walked up to one of the girls and said "you look like such an angry kunt, I haven't seen you smile once yet", then felt bad, and got down on his knee and started serenading her in a Kebab King restaurant. Then we left without them really knowing how to respond, but the whole restaurant was laughing.

An hour later, they'd all added me on ********, because I said I was their manager, and that they had to contact them through me.

When we got back to the hostel, we were all full retard drunk and I took it upon myself to more or less kidnap the Finnish girl and carry her around, claiming I was practicing for a "Finnish woman carrying contest" and she was laughing like a little girl the whole time and was slapping my ass and being flirty and what not, despite being married. Between that and seeing the Spanish girl in a relationship for 4 years hook up with some guy because she thought he was Matt Corby, I've lost even more faith in girls being loyal creatures. Fairly sure I could do something with the Finnish girl since she's clearly in an unhappy relationship.

Basically, working at a hostel is amazing. Every other day some cool people come by, if not every day, so I've got a constant supply of good drinking buddies/wingmen/interesting people to talk to. This one Polish guy who was here the other day spoke 6 languages, read 8, and had already graduated with a degree in Chemistry. He was one of those guys who was so smart you could just tell by looking at his eyes when he spoke (strong no homo). He taught me some Polish, including the alphabet, and was really curious about the US government shutdown and everything, so it was good to have someone to discuss US politics with.

On the topic of learning Polish - everyone should check out our resident Furiouspete's "Kurwa" video on youtube.
    230x1 Bench.
    330x1 Squat.
    460x1 Deadlift.
    17 Pull-Ups.

Misc Philosophers Crew= Where we not only train the body, but also the mind
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142066961

*Always pick 4 crew*
    *1k+ big three lifts crew*

LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lukens437 View Post

I don't see how I can edit my 1st posts. Only the recent ones : /. Inform me how to and I can.
    Only mods can edit posts older than 24hours

I lift, therefore I am novawildcat25's Avatar
    novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP please never take back this woman

you are better than that

Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lukens437 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by novawildcat25 View Post
    OP please never take back this woman

you are better than that
    Thanks sir, will do.
    230x1 Bench.
    330x1 Squat.
    460x1 Deadlift.
    17 Pull-Ups.

*Always pick 4 crew*

white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    which hostel is it brah?
    6'2", 198

Originally Posted by white_pele View Post
    which hostel is it brah?
    I'll PM it to ya.
    230x1 Bench.
    330x1 Squat.
    460x1 Deadlift.
    17 Pull-Ups.

*Always pick 4 crew*

yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000)
    Opie... no offence mate, but for someone so 'well-travelled' and speaks so condescendingly to those offering advice, you're pretty dense/naive.
    I was like you with my first srs girlfriend, for 3.5 years we would constantly lie to each other, break up and fuk other people. Whenever we got back together I'd try justify her lies and slooting by saying "yeah well, I DID do this and that", and every time we got back together we just resented each other even more. I can promise you that this little saga ie. you breaking her phone (lol) and leaving her in Vienna alone will be brought up in a domestic, and she will end up gaslighting you, no matter how repentant she pretends to be now.
    It's obvious that OP you will be dating her again when you get back home, being that your only criteria was she fly back to Europe. please man up and just cut contact

You said that you 'know' she was being sincere with her apology. How do you know what's truly sincere, when she was sincere in hiding her other boyfriend from you? Going so far as even changing his name so you don't suspect anything... that's a planned, calculated effort brah. I honestly can't be leaf that you believed she stopped speaking to Duncan. As we speak, he's probably Duncan her little Donut at this moment, laughing about your rage fit and corresponding post on a semi-anonymous internet forum.
    Isn't the point of travelling to LEAVE all your worries and bullchit at home and live free for a just a while? Leave this lying sloot to this other FA *******, because if you start eating out of her hand again you're just as pathetic as he is.

that said, I'm jelly as you're living and working in a hostel. How long are you going to stay there (working in the hostel) for?

Originally Posted by yage View Post
    Opie... no offence mate, but for someone so 'well-travelled' and speaks so condescendingly to those offering advice, you're pretty dense/naive.
    I was like you with my first srs girlfriend, for 3.5 years we would constantly lie to each other, break up and fuk other people. Whenever we got back together I'd try justify her lies and slooting by saying "yeah well, I DID do this and that", and every time we got back together we just resented each other even more. I can promise you that this little saga ie. you breaking her phone (lol) and leaving her in Vienna alone will be brought up in a domestic, and she will end up gaslighting you, no matter how repentant she pretends to be now.
    It's obvious that OP you will be dating her again when you get back home, being that your only criteria was she fly back to Europe. please man up and just cut contact

You said that you 'know' she was being sincere with her apology. How do you know what's truly sincere, when she was sincere in hiding her other boyfriend from you? Going so far as even changing his name so you don't suspect anything... that's a planned, calculated effort brah. I honestly can't be leaf that you believed she stopped speaking to Duncan. As we speak, he's probably Duncan her little Donut at this moment, laughing about your rage fit and corresponding post on a semi-anonymous internet forum.
    Isn't the point of travelling to LEAVE all your worries and bullchit at home and live free for a just a while? Leave this lying sloot to this other FA *******, because if you start eating out of her hand again you're just as pathetic as he is.

that said, I'm jelly as you're living and working in a hostel. How long are you going to stay there (working in the hostel) for?
    Fair enough post man. I definitely know I've got a problem with being stubborn - which can translate to being naive. I'll put too much faith in an individual when it's unwarranted, or I'll justify lies as one time mistakes (regardless of whether they are), and it'll just screw me over. However, you haven't read everything. Pretty much every condescending post I've written has been directed at people flaming me, not giving advice. I appreciated the actual sincere advice when it was given, or when people would give details of their similar situations they went through. When people say "op is a fgt" or FA'ers spout a bunch of nonsense, of course I'm going to defend myself.

However, the situation is completely handled. I've completely cut contact with her, we haven't spoken in weeks, and there's basically no chance I'll ever see her again (nor do I want to) as she lives in California, and I live in Maine (West coast vs. East coast). She was only in Maine to work for the summer for her grandfather. The reason I believed she cut contact with Duncan was because she video skype chatted me showing her show me their FULL conversation, then she showed me her removing the contacts, and then finally blocking him from every messaging/social media platform - even e-mail. Sure, she could've been THAT big of a lying bitch and covered that up as well, or just re-added him, but sometimes I prefer to have a bit of minor faith in humanity for my own sanity. However, I have no doubt that now that we're officially done, she'll probably go back to him if she hasn't already. She'll get depressed/pathetic and want affection or attention. But who cares?

So yeah man, no worries. I'm single, enjoying it, meeting and smashing new girls, and more importantly, making tons of friends from all around the world and creating memories. Ex-gf is out of the picture. Those Aussie guys I mentioned a few posts ago have invited me to travel with them in Eastern Europe - and they make excellent wing men, are charismatic, and funny as fuark. I think I'll join them next month - or later this month.

I'm working at the hostel for another 3 weeks then moving onto Bratislava/Budapest. Afterwards, it'll probably be Serbia and Romania.
    Last edited by Lukens437; 10-06-2013 at 11:25 PM.
    230x1 Bench.
    330x1 Squat.
    460x1 Deadlift.
    17 Pull-Ups.

*Always pick 4 crew*

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The ****ed up thing is, this same girl I'd jokingly show misc. threads about **** like this, and she'd rage and rage and rage. Now this same thing happens. I even absently mentioned that, and she started crying.
    NAWALT, amirite? [google it if you don't know what that stands for]

Listen up, pussy. I'm only going to say this once. You ready?

Get the F over it.

There is no such thing as cheating. You can't be "cheated on" if you don't commit and no alpha male commits to any female, period. No female is worthy of your commitment. So alpha up and learn from your mistakes. From here on out, ZERO commitment. Just use em' and lose em'. Be a man. And then there will be no more surprises and getting "cheated on". Otherwise, this scenario will happen to you again, I guarantee it.

Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    NAWALT, amirite? [google it if you don't know what that stands for]

Listen up, pussy. I'm only going to say this once. You ready?

Get the F over it.

There is no such thing as cheating. You can't be "cheated on" if you don't commit and no alpha male commits to any female, period. No female is worthy of your commitment. So alpha up and learn from your mistakes. From here on out, ZERO commitment. Just use em' and lose em'. Be a man. And then there will be no more surprises and getting "cheated on". Otherwise, this scenario will happen to you again, I guarantee it.
    I truly hope you're trolling. I may not be a bastion of advice or any sort of relationship guru, but in case you're not....

Negged for being a huge kunt. Your advice is to never have a relationship with a girl? Seriously? Fuk marriage, fuk girlfriends? Good luck being on your deathbed without family. There's no way you'll ever have any sort of fulfilling, meaningful existence if your outlook on life is that selfish and pessimistic. I don't care if you're 40 and have banged 50 girls and have been through 10x as much as I have with females. Your mentality reflects a fear of commitment, an a certain moral weakness or sociopathy.

You can learn from ****ty situations with girls and be a better man and avoid them in the future without being a total womanizer. And this is coming from someone who'd generally be considered sexist. You're one of the reason miscers have a bad rap.

The spectrum swings from people like you, to total loser FA'ers, without enough people in between.

ANYHOW:

Going out for ice cream or coffee with Ukranian girl from GIF on Saturday, then drinks with Polish girl from Vienna on Sunday. Will keep anyone interested updated. If anyone shows some interest in photos from Krakow, Czech Republic, or Warsaw, I'll upload some to imageshack, then post em here. My internet is ****ty and I don't want to unless people express some interest - it's mostly scenery, random drinking photos, a few girls, architecture, etc.
    230x1 Bench.
    330x1 Squat.
    460x1 Deadlift.
    17 Pull-Ups.

*Always pick 4 crew*

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ANYHOW:

Going out for ice cream or coffee with Ukranian girl from GIF on Saturday, then drinks with Polish girl from Vienna on Sunday. Will keep anyone interested updated. If anyone shows some interest in photos from Krakow, Czech Republic, or Warsaw, I'll upload some to imageshack, then post em here. My internet is ****ty and I don't want to unless people express some interest - it's mostly scenery, random drinking photos, a few girls, architecture, etc.
    I'm pretty sure you're only updating this thread to make your ex jelly, considering the fact that no one is asking for updates on what you're doing in Europe. Clever. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your trip brah.

No idea if she's following it/don't care. Actually keeping it updated because a few miscers have been pm'ing me/********ing me asking for updates, so I figure some others might be following it even if they're not posting actively (fear of negs for support?). But yeah, fair enough dude. Suppose now that people can't flame me anymore, no one cares, and the interest is lost. Might give it one last update then say screw it. Oh, and the thread got moved into RH from misc. Probably has something to do with it.

Thanks though dude, I'll certainly enjoy it!
    230x1 Bench.
    330x1 Squat.
    460x1 Deadlift.
    17 Pull-Ups.

*Always pick 4 crew*

ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We both said we'd only slept with a few other people (2 each, to be exact).
    It was a ****ing mistake. But it literally felt like she was that "one", you know? And I've had my share of girls. ****.
    Also... 3 months and going on a trip / thinking she's the one? lol

jefferyjersey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jefferyjersey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jefferyjersey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jefferyjersey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jefferyjersey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jefferyjersey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jefferyjersey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jefferyjersey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jefferyjersey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jefferyjersey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jefferyjersey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry brah most bishes dont know how to love. all they care about is your usefulness to them and their desires. the sooner you realize this, then you know how to play the game and those bishes won't want to leave you, altho some sloots are just gonna cheat no matter what too. you really can't get too attached on those sloots, you gotta make sure they're always more into you than you're into them, that's the game. but it's easy for anyone to go into beta ******* mode once you get too attached

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hahahahahahahaha

OP Is such a beta *******. she did cheat. and physically.

you are a weak pathetic cuckold. funniest thing is even if you somehow got over her cheating on you, which makes you the biggest beta ****, you will have to deal with the awkwardness of seeing her parents after you acted like a complete playground snitch, and told her mommmy n daddy on her.

lol @ you.

fcking pathetic excuse for a man.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by jefferyjersey View Post
    Sorry brah most bishes dont know how to love. all they care about is your usefulness to them and their desires. the sooner you realize this, then you know how to play the game and those bishes won't want to leave you, altho some sloots are just gonna cheat no matter what too. you really can't get too attached on those sloots, you gotta make sure they're always more into you than you're into them, that's the game. but it's easy for anyone to go into beta ******* mode once you get too attached
    Sadly, I'm seeing this is true in a lot of cases. Still good to maintain some hope for a minority of girls though - not gonna let a ****ty experience or two make me an *******. More closed off/skeptical, sure, but yeah. Definitely avoid girls with red flags - even if they're otherwise full of positives like this girl was. Didn't really understand "red flag" until now.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    hahahahahahahaha

OP Is such a beta *******. she did cheat. and physically.

you are a weak pathetic cuckold. funniest thing is even if you somehow got over her cheating on you, which makes you the biggest beta ****, you will have to deal with the awkwardness of seeing her parents after you acted like a complete playground snitch, and told her mommmy n daddy on her.

lol @ you.

fcking pathetic excuse for a man.
    Maybe she did man, but I doubt it just based off circumstance and the facts. Either way, I don't care since I'm single in Europe. Blessing in disguise. Oh, and negged. Swear to god half of you motherfukkers can't read an entire thread and see where the situation stands now.
    230x1 Bench.
    330x1 Squat.
    460x1 Deadlift.
    17 Pull-Ups.

*Always pick 4 crew*

GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That is one heck of a story man! I bet you can turn that into a book and sell it, well kinda of lol.

lets see some of those Europe pictueres man! Spill away and show off you had a blast!

JacoborJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacoborJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacoborJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacoborJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacoborJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacoborJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacoborJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacoborJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacoborJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacoborJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacoborJake is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

OP - So glad this thread has turned around! At first I was worried when you took her back, but I'm glad you found your way!

Has she tried to contact you at all? Any emails begging you to take her back? What was the final thing that made you say, no, this isn't going to work?

Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy chit!

After reading everything OP I think you best option is to cut lose (as you have) and just enjoy traveling, be thankful this happened when you were away from home and have loads of chit to do to keep you busy.

Hit me up if you travel to London!

Originally Posted by GokuBlade View Post
    That is one heck of a story man! I bet you can turn that into a book and sell it, well kinda of lol.

lets see some of those Europe pictueres man! Spill away and show off you had a blast!
    I don't think my life's that interesting, but I've been keeping a journal of everything at least. Definitely makes for some good stories to tell friends later in life! A few people have told me to start a travel blog, but there's enough random blogs no one cares about on the internet . Who knows though.

Originally Posted by JacoborJake View Post
    OP - So glad this thread has turned around! At first I was worried when you took her back, but I'm glad you found your way!

Has she tried to contact you at all? Any emails begging you to take her back? What was the final thing that made you say, no, this isn't going to work?
    Nope. No contact since the 17th. Figured she would by now, but I guess she's going NC as well. Final thing I said was " I'm single until you can somehow prove you're willing to make things work and fly over, but until then, I don't trust you, and I'm going to do what I want in Europe". She said she wouldn't fly over against her parents will, and so we officially split. Last thing she said was she loved me and would try to convince her parents to let her fly over again...then nothing since then.

I don't believe/trust her, so it's a moot point. I'm moved on and glad I did. The NC gave me time to detach myself from the situation and see it was toxic and pointless. I also had a real ****ed up nightmare last night about the whole situation.... which surprised me, as I hadn't really thought about her much the past weeks.

I had a dream her parents flew over without her and stayed at my hostel in Warsaw. Her mom claimed to be an ambassador of sorts, wanting to mend bridges. and for some reason, her mom was visualized as one of my best friend's moms, who was very similar in personality. Both are good housewives cooks, devoted mothers. But both kind of push overs, and both had been cheated on by their husbands. Maybe it was my subconscious way of visualizing someone I'd never met? Her mother, that is.

Anyways, we went out to a lunch in the Galleria, at a cafe in Krakow (not sure why), without my Ex's dad. We discussed my ex and her past partner's and what not, and I caught her mother saying things contradictory to my girlfriend's "final confession and truth" and lost my ****, once again. Her mom was strangely calm the entire time, and asked me what was wrong with an unperturbed look. I was furious in my dream. I felt betrayed, again, and taken for a fool, again. I flipped the table we were at, and felt as though I could destroy anything around me with a flick of the hand. And then it started to crumble. The blank faces also eating around us remained perfectly calm as well. I was the only one showing emotion, and then I woke up.

First thing I did was write the dream down in a journal. I think it was my subconscious telling me my ex will always lie to me, and that once the trust is broken, it's broken for good. Maybe it was also a way of telling me that her "confession of everything" was probably bull****. Who she'd slept with, when, etc. That she'd probably physically cheated too. It gave me a lot to think about, and I definitely take it as a warning from my mind to not give into the heart if I'm ever feeling lonely and sad. Not to contact her under any means, and that I can't trust her again.

Effed up ****, brah. Effed up ****.
    Last edited by Lukens437; 10-09-2013 at 09:00 AM.
    230x1 Bench.
    330x1 Squat.
    460x1 Deadlift.
    17 Pull-Ups.

*Always pick 4 crew*

Originally Posted by Rugby2020 View Post
    Holy chit!

After reading everything OP I think you best option is to cut lose (as you have) and just enjoy traveling, be thankful this happened when you were away from home and have loads of chit to do to keep you busy.

Hit me up if you travel to London!
    Will do man. I think I might find myself in Moldova now though, hahaha. Cheers though, and I'll let you know if I somehow end up in London!
    230x1 Bench.
    330x1 Squat.
    460x1 Deadlift.
    17 Pull-Ups.

*Always pick 4 crew*

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    glad to see you are enjoying Poland
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

My boss just came back with two bags of apples, two bags of bananas, and two packages of steak/1.2kg of chicken as a reward for handling customers well, and negotiating rooms with drunk people this morning. I probably only netted him 100 zln, but he went out and bought that much in food in return. Great incentive, I'd say.

Love having a cool boss who's young, generous, and friendly/laid back. Now I can finally eat some real food instead of Kebab - poverty of peace atm.
    230x1 Bench.
    330x1 Squat.
    460x1 Deadlift.
    17 Pull-Ups.

*Always pick 4 crew*

therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=i1983;1128954113]I liked the part where you posted pics, OP.[/QUOTE

]

Op Lmk if you're in Paris. I'll fly there today and be there for work for 3 weeks.
    I'll introduce you to some pale high fashion anorexic 5'9 bishes.

[QUOTE=therealthedong;1145625343]
    Originally Posted by i1983 View Post
    I liked the part where you posted pics, OP.[/QUOTE

]

Op Lmk if you're in Paris. I'll fly there today and be there for work for 3 weeks.
    I'll introduce you to some pale high fashion anorexic 5'9 bishes.
    Definitely can't say no to that kind of opportunity if I'm in the city. Minus the anorexia, it sounds quite nice. However, I doubt my travels will bring me that far west. And if you mean pics of ex....not gonna do that. Will post pics of girls I get with here though.
    230x1 Bench.
    330x1 Squat.
    460x1 Deadlift.
    17 Pull-Ups.

*Always pick 4 crew*

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude do you mind providing cliffs of what went on for the last 20 pages? What's up?

Originally Posted by Posthardcore View Post
    Dude do you mind providing cliffs of what went on for the last 20 pages? What's up?
    I did at bottom of last page, or top of this one (I'm using 50 posts/page view).

Basically, I'm single. Ex situation was real complicated/effed up and I broke up wit her again and haven't talked since. Have moved on, got with Latvian girl (who I posted ass pics of) and made out with a Polish girl. Got a few dates this weekend set up.

As far as travel plans - I got kicked off the farm in Czech Republic (blessing in disguise) and have since begun work in Warsaw. I've been here almost 3 weeks, and it's treated me excellently. Said Latvian was a co-worker. Beautiful girls abound, and it's a great, cheap, city.

I'll probably move on to Bratislava, Budapest, Serbia and Romania. Except now i'm thinking of going to Ukraine (Lviv) then going to Moldova, then Romania, then Serbia, then ending in Bratislva/Budapest. It'd be more interesting, I'd see more, and it's less "beaten path". And I'd end near Vienna (my flight home) instead of in Romania, haha.
    230x1 Bench.
    330x1 Squat.
    460x1 Deadlift.
    17 Pull-Ups.

*Always pick 4 crew*

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    I did at bottom of last page, or top of this one (I'm using 50 posts/page view).

Basically, I'm single. Ex situation was real complicated/effed up and I broke up wit her again and haven't talked since. Have moved on, got with Latvian girl (who I posted ass pics of) and made out with a Polish girl. Got a few dates this weekend set up.

As far as travel plans - I got kicked off the farm in Czech Republic (blessing in disguise) and have since begun work in Warsaw. I've been here almost 3 weeks, and it's treated me excellently. Said Latvian was a co-worker. Beautiful girls abound, and it's a great, cheap, city.

I'll probably move on to Bratislava, Budapest, Serbia and Romania. Except now i'm thinking of going to Ukraine (Lviv) then going to Moldova, then Romania, then Serbia, then ending in Bratislva/Budapest. It'd be more interesting, I'd see more, and it's less "beaten path". And I'd end near Vienna (my flight home) instead of in Romania, haha.
    Great man!

As long as your mental health is kept in check, that's the most important!

deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not even going to say anything about the current situation as a lot has been said already

but

you are a backpacker and thats all I care about I always wanted to backpack,travel and ****

it would be great if you post things like how much did you started with,how much did you earned/spent in a week and stuff like that

how much did it cost you approximately in the last two trips