hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Need some information on my current posture problems.

Hey guys, I just bought a power rack and some weights. Now I wanna start this program called BLSS, which include the following days ( a,b) 3 times a week.

The two days:
    A
    Squat 3x5
    Bench 3x5
    Chins 15-20 total reps, add weight or use assisted.
    Rows 3x5 SUPER STRICT.
    Optional: Cable rows, 3x8 bicep work, 3x8 rear delt flyes

B
    Front squat 3x5
    MP 3x5
    Deadlifts 1x5
    Optional: 15-20 reps of dips, 3x8 tricep work

Check this old thread of mine talking about my posture : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154457431

Now the problem is, I can't do military presses,deadlifts and bench press. For squats I do them with lightweight to get more flexible.

I also ask you guys to give me a push in the right direction. I know for sure that I have kyphosis, which will help me research a little more. Now my old thread the dude LuWellness told me that I could possibly have anterior pelvic tilt, which I am completely clueless if this is true, thats why I am asking you guys.

I bought a foam roller for thoracic mobility. 3 Lacrosse balls and some resistant bands will be delivered within a couple days.

Thanks for reading and help a brother in iron out .

New pics of posture:
    http://tinypic.com/r/2mzk4zt/5
    http://tinypic.com/r/29vcunb/5
    http://tinypic.com/r/htit60/5

Symptoms : Pain in traps/neck, always left or right side, never both sides. Also when standing relaxed my thumbs face inward.
    Last edited by hokol; 09-04-2013 at 02:05 PM.

Brenden061 is just really nice. (+1000) Brenden061 is just really nice. (+1000) Brenden061 is just really nice. (+1000) Brenden061 is just really nice. (+1000) Brenden061 is just really nice. (+1000) Brenden061 is just really nice. (+1000) Brenden061 is just really nice. (+1000) Brenden061 is just really nice. (+1000) Brenden061 is just really nice. (+1000) Brenden061 is just really nice. (+1000) Brenden061 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read the stickies

hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Brenden061 View Post
    Read the stickies
    Will be doing that.

Bump

Physio35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physio35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physio35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physio35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physio35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physio35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physio35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physio35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physio35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physio35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Physio35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man your posture is really not that great, head forward postion, rounded shoulders, little overextended at the lumbar spine. Always hard to tell from the distance but I'd assume that you need to work on your hip flexors, hamstrings, lats and pecs first. Stretch these muscle groups every day, take about 10 minutes to do just that. Strengthen your rhomboids and rotator cuffs especially the external rotation of the humerus and try to activate your glutes and transverse abdominis.

JK

Originally Posted by Physio35 View Post
    Man your posture is really not that great, head forward postion, rounded shoulders, little overextended at the lumbar spine. Always hard to tell from the distance but I'd assume that you need to work on your hip flexors, hamstrings, lats and pecs first. Stretch these muscle groups every day, take about 10 minutes to do just that. Strengthen your rhomboids and rotator cuffs especially the external rotation of the humerus and try to activate your glutes and transverse abdominis.

JK
    Bump