Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

God damn it Matt ogus is a phaggot

The asian manlet is like all of miscs betas combined in one

Brb lives with parents
    Brb has no job
    Brb life consists of eating n lifting
    Brb fake as fuk, has no personality

Guarentee 95% of his subscribers are losers. It's like a huge beta following of sorts. I've seen a few ppl wearing LoA shirts at my uni....guess what...they were skinny asian betas

/rant

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 216 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2907
    anti-steroids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anti-steroids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anti-steroids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anti-steroids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anti-steroids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anti-steroids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anti-steroids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anti-steroids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anti-steroids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anti-steroids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anti-steroids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit anti-steroids's BodySpace
    u mad red?
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

Stats: 5'10", 212 lbs
    patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit patrickyounes's BodySpace
    u mad red?

oh wait.... im red too

And Matt Ogus is the only person that i see is open about his dat dere use, he gives great info and advice and has a smokin hot gf.

Dunno bout you.... But i'd love to be in his place
    Trying to get big

When will it be my turn for aesthetics?

patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by anti-steroids View Post
    u mad red?
    how do mods allow your username......
    Trying to get big

Stats: 6'0", 207 lbs
    SamF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SamF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SamF's BodySpace
    The problem with Ogus is his face is ageing 34.56 times quicker than his body. And yes he is a phaggot.

LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeftNutbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by patrickyounes View Post

And Matt Ogus is the only person that i see is open about his dat dere use, he gives great info and advice and has a smokin hot gf.
    1. He's not open, he claims natty.
    2. You're a fkn beta to look up to him for having a semi-decent gf. It's just a girl u fukin virgin

Originally Posted by LeftNutbrah View Post
    1. He's not open, he claims natty.
    2. You're a fkn beta to look up to him for having a semi-decent gf. It's just a girl u fukin virgin

1. I LOST VIRGINITY AT 14 YOU PHAGGOT
    2. I AM ALFA AS PHUCK CUZ
    3. HE DOES NOT CLAIM NATTY YOU PHAGGOT... he says he uses dat dere but with half doses...
    He says he is HalfNatty
    4. His girlfriend is hot you phaggot... she is a legit 9/10
    5. check your resources you beta phaggot
    Trying to get big

3. HE DOES NOT CLAIM NATTY YOU PHAGGOT... he says he uses dat dere but with half doses...
    He says he is HalfNatty

So it's skinny betas like this^ that follow ogus eh?

He claims natty u beta twig, the half natty thing was a joke, god damn it y am I arguing with a retard

Stats: 5'9", 99 lbs
    xanderlam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xanderlam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xanderlam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xanderlam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xanderlam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xanderlam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xanderlam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xanderlam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xanderlam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xanderlam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xanderlam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit xanderlam's BodySpace
    The asian manlet is like all of miscs betas combined in one

Brb lives with parents
    Brb has no job
    Brb life consists of eating n lifting
    Brb fake as fuk, has no personality

Guarentee 95% of his subscribers are losers. It's like a huge beta following of sorts. I've seen a few ppl wearing LoA shirts at my uni....guess what...they were skinny asian betas

/rant
    lives with his parents by choice, is capable of living on his own with his income from youtube, whats wrong with a life/career based on eating and lifting? what the phuck do you do for a living? being red? phucking phaggot, negged.

So it's skinny betas like this^ that follow ogus eh?

He claims natty u beta twig, the half natty thing was a joke, god damn it y am I arguing with a retard
    I do not look up to him or follow him you phaggot
    But its a beta thing to hate on people who clearly are above you in every single way...

Oh and you call me skinny beta phaggot while you use a new fake created profile you phag.....
    Trying to get big

Originally Posted by xanderlam View Post
    lives with his parents by choice, is capable of living on his own with his income from youtube, whats wrong with a life/career based on eating and lifting? what the phuck do you do for a living? being red? phucking phaggot, negged.
    Word
    Trying to get big

But its a beta thing to hate on people who clearly are above you in every single way...

Oh and you call me skinny beta phaggot while you use a new fake created profile you phag.....
    He's so much much above me aye...I mean look it at him....he vlogs and lifts!!! And has a gf too!!!

Stats: 6'1", 194 lbs
    moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit moju1's BodySpace
    and has a smokin hot gf.

Originally Posted by moju1 View Post
    [img]http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552615_2290781126280_326765690_n.jpg[/mg]

god damnit don't ruin the idea... lol
    Trying to get big

Stats: 6'3", 213 lbs
    jacob553 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacob553 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacob553 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacob553 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacob553 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacob553 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacob553 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacob553 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacob553 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacob553 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacob553 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jacob553's BodySpace
    U mad?
    - Traditional wet shaving crew
    - Dog lover crew
    - RIP mainsqueeze530

Click to help animals:

http://clicktogive.com/animal_care

Stats: 6'1", 194 lbs
    moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) moju1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit moju1's BodySpace
    god damnit don't ruin the idea... lol

Fuark seems as tho there are not many ogus not huggers on the misc. thought I would rustle more jimmies then this...

Stats: 0'6"
    brwnriceandchkn is a complete loser! (-2000) brwnriceandchkn is a complete loser! (-2000) brwnriceandchkn is a complete loser! (-2000) brwnriceandchkn is a complete loser! (-2000) brwnriceandchkn is a complete loser! (-2000) brwnriceandchkn is a complete loser! (-2000) brwnriceandchkn is a complete loser! (-2000) brwnriceandchkn is a complete loser! (-2000) brwnriceandchkn is a complete loser! (-2000) brwnriceandchkn is a complete loser! (-2000) brwnriceandchkn is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit brwnriceandchkn's BodySpace

how do you know that he's above him? bogus is a phaggot and his gf is groce, she's probably 9/10 compared to the ugly sluts in your country.

Originally Posted by brwnriceandchkn View Post
    how do you know that he's above him? bogus is a phaggot and his gf is groce, she's probably 9/10 compared to the ugly sluts in your country.

another fake account...... use ur original accounts to reply you phaggots
    Trying to get big

BathtubVB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BathtubVB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BathtubVB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BathtubVB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BathtubVB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BathtubVB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BathtubVB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BathtubVB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BathtubVB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BathtubVB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BathtubVB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BathtubVB's BodySpace
    He says he is HalfNatty
    I'm surprised your uncle waited that long.
    Makes eye contact with the webcam when jacking it, just in case.

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    genesisGin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genesisGin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genesisGin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genesisGin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genesisGin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genesisGin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genesisGin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genesisGin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genesisGin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genesisGin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genesisGin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit genesisGin's BodySpace
    are you mad OP?

He doesn't work because he is making a living; a solid 6-figures from Youtube including all his LoA merchandise and sales.

And he's about to open his own business/website with membership fees with over 100k+ following.

to put this in perspective, he is making a comfortable living off lifting and bodybuilding. any miscbrah here would love to do that, you mad brah? Don't be jelly phaggot
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

SirFapsAIot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirFapsAIot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirFapsAIot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirFapsAIot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirFapsAIot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirFapsAIot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirFapsAIot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirFapsAIot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirFapsAIot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirFapsAIot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirFapsAIot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    aware me on who the fk matt ogus is

Bump because I put my heart and soul into this thread.

ActionSimon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ActionSimon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ActionSimon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ActionSimon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ActionSimon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ActionSimon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ActionSimon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ActionSimon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ActionSimon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ActionSimon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ActionSimon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    he 'doesnt have a job' and yet he earns more money than you

yes he lives with his parents by choice, if he wanted to, he could have his own place which is nicer than your place

stay buttmad

Originally Posted by ActionSimon View Post
    he 'doesnt have a job' and yet he earns more money than you

yes he lives with his parents by choice, if he wanted to, he could have his own place which is nicer than your place

stay buttmad
    1. Hey
    2. Hi
    3. Bye

Stats: 5'7", 178 lbs
    Bouks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Bouks's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by genesisGin View Post
    are you mad OP?

He doesn't work because he is making a living; a solid 6-figures from Youtube including all his LoA merchandise and sales.

And he's about to open his own business/website with membership fees with over 100k+ following.

to put this in perspective, he is making a comfortable living off lifting and bodybuilding. any miscbrah here would love to do that, you mad brah? Don't be jelly phaggot
    He doesnt make six-figure moola from his youtube channel dude...
    Idk why people hate him though. Personally I couldnt care less and props to him if he makes money that easily.
    ~Starting weak & obese @ around 40%+ bf
    01/01/2013 -> 235 lbs
    01/01/2014 -> 166 lbs
    As of mid April -> 175 lbs

Goal: 155 lbs by July 1st

Stats: 220 lbs
    i666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) i666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) i666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) i666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) i666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) i666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) i666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) i666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) i666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) i666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) i666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit i666's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by moju1 View Post

LOL @ whoever called her a "legit 9/10"

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    stevematic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stevematic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stevematic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stevematic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stevematic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stevematic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stevematic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stevematic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stevematic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stevematic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stevematic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit stevematic's BodySpace
    strong bags under eyes and spreading of ass cheeks on webcam for money

Originally Posted by Bouks View Post
    He doesnt make six-figure moola from his youtube channel dude...
    Idk why people hate him though. Personally I couldnt care less and props to him if he makes money that easily.
    Tbh I mainly hate his followers. But I still think he's a phaggot. Just voicing my opinion brah

Originally Posted by i666 View Post
    LOL @ whoever called her a "legit 9/10"
    God Damnit

Make-up y u do dis?
    Trying to get big

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast