Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post

while scratching his/her head.
    Lol. Wut?

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    Lol. Wut?
    howmi goneget inder
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    howmi goneget inder
    Oh Lawd
    I guess circus stuff isn't in your to do list at any point, huh?

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    Oh Lawd
    I guess circus stuff isn't in your to do list at any point, huh?
    just you flexy

just you flexy
    Oh Lawd

You need some trapeze lessons! Lmao so much for a workout blog.

I'l leave your log alone now lol

DO I look like a monkey swinging from a vine? (rhetorical)

I'l leave your log alone now lol

DO I look like a monkey swinging from a vine? (rhetorical)
    No. Ienjoy your presence. and no, you just have a lot of upper body strength and seem bold enough to do it. That or rope climbs. many if the guys in circus do ropes instead of silk because there's a masculine aspect to it vs pretty fabric. Painful as heck though, even more than...

πολυμαθής ก้้้้้้้้้้้ ThundaHorz's Avatar
    ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    empty that inbox there...
    fui quod es, eris quod sum

“Go oft to the house of thy friend, for weeds choke the unused path.”
    ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    Entry 1:1 ...2014 Intro/assessment blog.

Contortion
    MIDDLE SPLIT
    My ultimate Achilles heel. I will conquer this (as much as my bone structure will allow)

So as far as my legs are open before I begin sliding down are where I am right now. I will use my 10 lb weights and split machine to assist.
    CHESTSTAND
    Purely fear. It's a vulnerable position and feeling. I need to get over the sensation of panic that comes with compression, but I will get there.

I want feet to floor but feet to head is first goal. I was there before lol. Should be smooth with consistent training.

Creatine
    From tonight:
    Arm...why is my dominant arm (right) LESS DEFINED than my left?? I don't understand this at all and it bothers me. No, it isn't the lighting,

So here is the depth difference. 95 vs 125. The video is my max 150. :/ I need to work on going lower at higher weight (video two weeks ago before vacation)

The resolutioners were in full effect so all I did was

Kettlebell swings
    16 kg 15
    20 kg 10

Shoulder press machine
    49 6x1
    55 5x1
    62 3x2
    69 2x1
    71 (halfway there argh)

Two floors and all of the treadmills taken so no cardio. Gtfo resolutioners. Gtfo.

Entry 2
    What a bitter cold day Tuesday was! Eek! I should be Sleeping but insomnia and old habits die hard I guess. There's a but of sadness inside.
    Workout days are mon, wed, thurs and Saturday. Gotta work flex into the somehow...oh well. I hope sleep will claim me