Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Unhappy Girls avoid me like the plague

20 Years old FA as phuck :/ Never hugged girl or talked to one who didn't instantly try dropping the conversation, went to prom alone, no gf and soo socially anxious right now I don't even make eye contact anymore cause the facial expressions I got back just killed me. Honestly I'm EXTREMELY boring and awkward to talk to and even if I somehow fixed that who would want to phuck a 20 year old virgin who hasn't even hung out with a girl once?

Stats: 6'2", 215 lbs
    adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit adryan999's BodySpace
    Work on the self esteem, i doubt you're ugly as sin. I've seen fat dudes dating hot chicks before so it is possible(in case you're fat) Try new things like sports/bars to interact with different people, don't get so anxious when you talk to women they notice these things and is probably the reason they don't continue conversations

tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tehkr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by adryan999 View Post
    Work on the self esteem, i doubt you're ugly as sin. I've seen fat dudes dating hot chicks before so it is possible(in case you're fat) Try new things like sports/bars to interact with different people, don't get so anxious when you talk to women they notice these things and is probably the reason they don't continue conversations
    I've wanted to try bars but being forever alone I have like no friends to go with so I think I would just embarrass myself more

Stats: 6'2", 215 lbs
    adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit adryan999's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by tehkr View Post
    I've wanted to try bars but being forever alone I have like no friends to go with so I think I would just embarrass myself more
    No classmates you talk to? Thats a good place to start, at bars it doesn't even matter if you get rejected there's plenty of more women to go around

Stats: 5'10", 168 lbs
    BodyPoints: 612
    Furtado05 is a name known to all. (+5000) Furtado05 is a name known to all. (+5000) Furtado05 is a name known to all. (+5000) Furtado05 is a name known to all. (+5000) Furtado05 is a name known to all. (+5000) Furtado05 is a name known to all. (+5000) Furtado05 is a name known to all. (+5000) Furtado05 is a name known to all. (+5000) Furtado05 is a name known to all. (+5000) Furtado05 is a name known to all. (+5000) Furtado05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Furtado05's BodySpace
    20 Years old FA as phuck :/ Never hugged girl or talked to one who didn't instantly try dropping the conversation, went to prom alone, no gf and soo socially anxious right now I don't even make eye contact anymore cause the facial expressions I got back just killed me. Honestly I'm EXTREMELY boring and awkward to talk to and even if I somehow fixed that who would want to phuck a 20 year old virgin who hasn't even hung out with a girl once?
    i gotchu brah, if your ever in northern new york hit me up, bro what you need to do is practice with stripers, its much cheaper if you just go to the local college with a fellow misc bro, honestly put some slacks on a button up shirt and some loafers, if you always wanna be comfortable wear boat shoes, those things are legit and you never have to wear socks, bro no socks bro and they won't stink, girls love feet that don't stink bro they do. I'm gonna lay it on you brah what you need to do is go out and find some sloots and talk to them and straight tell them your weak sauce and that you can't talk to girls and if it would be alright for them to just ask you questions until you felt comfortable or if needed be have a brah do it for you, most broads will find it cute that your so unintimidating, who knows you do this enough times they may even want to be your friends which is not always a bad thing, you can use them as wingwomen....................Now listen closely the being not so attractive thing your gonna have to embrace it brah, tell girls right away that you know your ugly as hell, say it to everyone until its just a joke, embrace it and let everyone know hey ugly is coming in but show them fuuaakkss that your actually a great guy, you see it to often a hot chick with some ugly dude, all the time bro, that could be you

CrunchBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrunchBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrunchBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrunchBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrunchBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrunchBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrunchBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrunchBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrunchBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrunchBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrunchBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit CrunchBro's BodySpace
    Work on your sense of humor.

Stats: 5'5", 145 lbs
    Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Namedoesntfi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Namedoesntfi's BodySpace
    pics

Originally Posted by Namedoesntfi View Post
    pics
    Can't post link so get rid of the space between is. And gd
    is. gd/cS79aE I'm the left bro

Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boffothe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Boffothe's BodySpace
    What are your hobbies/passions/activities?

If you answer "school and lifting" like 99% of you foreveraloners, go join clubs and sports teams today. Find something you enjoy doing, can work on getting better at, and that involves other people or at the very least gets you out of the house.

It's a start.

Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs
    chibito has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chibito has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chibito has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chibito has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chibito has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chibito has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chibito has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chibito has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chibito has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chibito has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chibito has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit chibito's BodySpace
    study PUA chit.
    lot´s of free stuff online.

worked wonders for me.
    The secret of life is to die before you die and find that there is no death.

♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

JOINT PAIN? See this thread. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152769433

Stats: 5'8", 158 lbs
    MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MeFromG's BodySpace
    You're very cute . Great smile, attractive face, nice hair (and hair cut). I also wanted to know what your hobbies are - start from there to become more outgoing and more self-confident, by establishing plenty of contacts here and there.
    Be the change you want to see in the world (Gandhi).
    When a true genius appears, you can know it by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against her/him (J.Swift).

Seeing me red is specific display of those who discriminate truth, reason, differing opinions, women and people with darker skin colour.
    Abusing the rep-system for continuous dishonest negs and insults - thus becoming a miserable, nasty farce - leads to my refusal to acknowledge & participate in such a system.

Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    LivinoffBliss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LivinoffBliss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LivinoffBliss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LivinoffBliss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LivinoffBliss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LivinoffBliss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LivinoffBliss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LivinoffBliss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LivinoffBliss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LivinoffBliss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LivinoffBliss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LivinoffBliss's BodySpace
    If you're in toronto. I'll hang out with you. If you got kik or viber msg me. It may not be much but you can vent and get tips/suggestions.

/nohomo. I'm trying to be more humble/helpful. PM for either
    *** A.C. Milan ***
    *Toronto Misc Crew*
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    Toronto Gym Reviews:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159388931
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    Not a doctor but I have enough experience with knee injuries. Got a question? PM

Stats: 6'2", 175 lbs
    RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit RougeProdigy's BodySpace
    Don't worry brah it happens. I've had girls walk away mid-sentence before when talking to them. The best way to get girls is status and srs you can hang out with that kid in the picture. I'm sure you'll find friends if you dig deep enough, then go to parties and whatnot.

Just get rid of anxiety by approaching random sloots; status will take care of the rest.

I lift, therefore I am novawildcat25's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 164 lbs
    novawildcat25 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) novawildcat25 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) novawildcat25 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) novawildcat25 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) novawildcat25 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) novawildcat25 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) novawildcat25 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) novawildcat25 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) novawildcat25 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) novawildcat25 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) novawildcat25 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit novawildcat25's BodySpace
    6 or 7/10

you're not a bad looking dude. the hardest part is being more confident then it comes easy

Stats: 5'7", 130 lbs
    daniellesabra is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daniellesabra is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daniellesabra is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daniellesabra is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daniellesabra is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daniellesabra is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daniellesabra is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daniellesabra is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daniellesabra is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daniellesabra is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daniellesabra is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit daniellesabra's BodySpace
    Most attractive things about a guy:
    1)Humor
    2)CONFIDENCE

You honestly think you're extremely boring? Dude. Don't say that in front of people. Don't even say that to yourself. That's awful. You're not boring, you just haven't channeled your inner bro. And don't set your standards at "Fuq a Chick" if you haven't even held a conversation with one yet. Start at small talk. A conversation doesn't have to last 15 minutes at first. Bring up mutual interests, or you can always use the typical "So where did you grow up?" or "Did you play any sports in high school?". Start SMALL. If you start large you're just setting yourself up for failure.

And stop being so hard on yourself for Christ's sake. It's not an attractive trait and it's sure as hell not going to help you out. Keep your chin up, dude.

Stats: 5'9", 203 lbs
    kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kickblake's BodySpace
    Honestly I'm EXTREMELY boring and awkward
    so stop being boring and awkward. There's a wide world of activities you could involve yourself in. Find one you like.

No, WoW doesnt count.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    BlackHawk000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlackHawk000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlackHawk000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlackHawk000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlackHawk000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlackHawk000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlackHawk000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlackHawk000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlackHawk000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlackHawk000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlackHawk000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BlackHawk000's BodySpace
    Used to be a loner HS kid checking in...

5 years later life's good, OP you only need a couple of good friends to make it out alive. Also work on your confidence.

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Fortitudo's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by daniellesabra View Post
    And stop being so hard on yourself for Christ's sake. It's not an attractive trait and it's sure as hell not going to help you out. Keep your chin up, dude.
    This.
    It sounds like you're not even making an effort. And yet you're surprised girls aren't throwing themselves at you. If you know you're "EXTREMELY boring and awkward", why not do something about it?
    Go clubbing and start with making friends. If you dont know any classmates, try befriending freshmen. they're new to college and eager to make friends. Just take your mind off girls for a while, and focus on improving yourself and learning how to have fun, become interesting and funny. The girls will come after. But if you don't like yourself, you can't expect others to like you.
    I need feminism because I'm tired of feeling "unmanly" for enjoying my girlfriend's strap-on

Stats: 5'11", 189 lbs
    Sparkles56 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sparkles56 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sparkles56 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sparkles56 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sparkles56 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sparkles56 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sparkles56 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sparkles56 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sparkles56 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sparkles56 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sparkles56 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Sparkles56's BodySpace
    Bro. Take a shower. Smell good, clean. Go to bars, drink alone and say you're friends are some where around there or some chit. Lie. If they ask you to point them out, be like "holy chit did they leave me?"... then work the woman into it by asking her to stay and hangout with you. Profit??

Or go to bar, get drunk as fck.. run around and ask every girl for their number... I did this last week on my 21st. Only got a few numbers, but I was ALL OVER every girl and some other girl said I was smothering the other girl.. I just looked at her and was like "nah shes good, you see that smile? yeah so get off my nuts". But some how I ended up buying these 2 girls shots and I only got the one bish that was complaining number. Not even mad tho.

Holy chit.. I have no idea why I just typed all of that. Plz aware me on my dumbness.

Stats: 5'11", 174 lbs
    skinnybro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skinnybro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skinnybro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skinnybro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skinnybro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skinnybro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skinnybro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skinnybro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skinnybro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skinnybro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skinnybro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit skinnybro's BodySpace
    Your problem probably stems from lack of social experience. You should be striking up conversations with random people just to get in the habit of being social.
    Wristwatch Crew
    Pilot Crew
    Trance Crew

Stats: 5'8", 158 lbs
    MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MeFromG's BodySpace
    ... Don't worry brah it happens. I've had girls walk away mid-sentence before when talking to them...
    When this or similar stuff happens, one has to keep in mind that the other person, who is acting like this, is weird, inconsistant and rude. There's nothing wrong with oneself, only with the other person, and it's better one finds out this in the beginning instead of having weeks or months pass by till their character is finally showing.

PS: Had once a girlfriend, when I talked to her, she almost every time looked above my head scanning our surroundings and avoiding eye contact while she "listened" or pretended to. One day I told her to please stop that rude shiit and look me in the eye when I tell her something. Some don't even know that they are rude - have the courage to call them out on it.
    On other times her boyfriend would sneak from behind to her neck and nibble on it, on her face and ears, while she and me continued to have our discussion. What the fucck?! That was so annoying... He did it very often, till I let her know how awkward this made me feel while talking to her.
    Last edited by MeFromG; 09-04-2013 at 12:36 PM.
    Be the change you want to see in the world (Gandhi).
    When a true genius appears, you can know it by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against her/him (J.Swift).

Seeing me red is specific display of those who discriminate truth, reason, differing opinions, women and people with darker skin colour.
    Abusing the rep-system for continuous dishonest negs and insults - thus becoming a miserable, nasty farce - leads to my refusal to acknowledge & participate in such a system.

megalofap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) megalofap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) megalofap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) megalofap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) megalofap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) megalofap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) megalofap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) megalofap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) megalofap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) megalofap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) megalofap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Welcome to the real world son.

I'm a few years older and those guys above are full of ****. Good luck to ya.

Stats: 6'2", 214 lbs
    99boogie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 99boogie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 99boogie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 99boogie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 99boogie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 99boogie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 99boogie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 99boogie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 99boogie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 99boogie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 99boogie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit 99boogie's BodySpace
    Brah its a numbers game . Talk to as many girls as possible to get a few girls to like you. I found that going to bars alone works great you don't have your buddys screwing it up . Once you get over that fear of rejection and realize she's just a dumb girl you will start doing great .

Try telling girl you like what they are wearing. ( shirt , dress etc . ) they seem to like this a lot . Then go from there. If you screw it up just go to the next one and figure out what works and what doesn't .

Good luck brah .

Stats: 5'9", 203 lbs
    kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kickblake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kickblake's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by megalofap View Post
    Welcome to the real world son.

I'm a few years older and those guys above are full of ****. Good luck to ya.
    You again?
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Stats: 6'2", 191 lbs
    BenD4Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BenD4Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BenD4Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BenD4Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BenD4Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BenD4Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BenD4Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BenD4Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BenD4Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BenD4Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BenD4Me has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BenD4Me's BodySpace
    as soon as you stop giving a **** things will turn around

Stats: 6'0", 171 lbs
    Knaakak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Knaakak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Knaakak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Knaakak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Knaakak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Knaakak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Knaakak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Knaakak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Knaakak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Knaakak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Knaakak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Knaakak's BodySpace
    wait whatte ****? whats the link?

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    Stats: 6'6", 224 lbs
    RespectYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RespectYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RespectYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RespectYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RespectYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RespectYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RespectYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RespectYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RespectYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RespectYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RespectYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RespectYourself's BodySpace

Not a bad looking bloke. Make an effort to smile like that, helps a lot.

Stats: 6'0", 167 lbs
    Axl01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Axl01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Axl01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Axl01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Axl01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Axl01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Axl01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Axl01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Axl01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Axl01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Axl01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Axl01's BodySpace
    I doubt what you're saying. Sounds like limiting beliefs.

Start socializing more. Start going out of your comfort zone consistently.
    1. Learn to make eye contact.
    2. Learn to say hi.
    3. Learn to talk about anything to people.

Those bad reactions are probably only in your head. I mean, if you socialize with many people, it's normal to have some bad reactions, but not ALL of them are going to react like that. You'll see, but you have to actually try.
    A true champion will fight through anything.
    Floyd "Money" Mayweather

Originally Posted by Axl01 View Post
    I doubt what you're saying. Sounds like limiting beliefs.

Start socializing more. Start going out of your comfort zone consistently.
    1. Learn to make eye contact.
    2. Learn to say hi.
    3. Learn to talk about anything to people.

Those bad reactions are probably only in your head. I mean, if you socialize with many people, it's normal to have some bad reactions, but not ALL of them are going to react like that. You'll see, but you have to actually try.
    It's probably self limiting but not really sure how to get out of it since I've only got bad reactions so far even when I tried again cause of this thread :/

Stats: 6'4", 261 lbs
    BodyPoints: 24650
    Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Violator009's BodySpace
    nothing is wrong with the way you look, its your attitude, you guys build up such a negative view of yourselves that it surrounds you like a shroud, and boom, instant female repellant.... do the opposite and see how things work out
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast