yoimjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need a great pre workout without creatine

assault is good, but it has creatine.
    c4 is good, but it has creatine.

reason why i cant have creatine is because i have had arthroscopic hip surgery, n have a weak legs at the moment, so the extra weight creatine tackles on is very noticable and causes pain in my hips. but when i come off of it the pain subsides.

i figure i need to weight for my legs to be alot stronger like they used to be when i played junior hockey before i take a supplement that seems to add 5-10 in only a couple of days. i know creatine is suppose to build up, but swear i notice a difference ASAP, maybe genetics?

i like creatine though, i just cannot have it till im ready, kinda sucks but oh well.

any suggestions of preworkouts without creatine but with good pumps, n a little less stimmed then c4? assault wasnt heavily stimmed, but then again i felt the beta-alanine like crazy, if that is safe, expected and studied then im okay with beta-alinine

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yoimjohn View Post

reason why i cant have creatine is because i have had arthroscopic hip surgery, n have a weak legs at the moment, so the extra weight creatine tackles on is very noticable and causes pain in my hips. but when i come off of it the pain subsides.

i figure i need to weight for my legs to be alot stronger like they used to be when i played junior hockey before i take a supplement that seems to add 5-10 in only a couple of days. i know creatine is suppose to build up, but swear i notice a difference ASAP, maybe genetics?

i like creatine though, i just cannot have it till im ready, kinda sucks but oh well.

Beta alanine is safe
    any suggestions of preworkouts without creatine but with good pumps, n a little less stimmed then c4? assault wasnt heavily stimmed, but then again i felt the beta-alanine like crazy, if that is safe, expected and studied then im okay with beta-alinine

White Flood Reborn is going to be one of your best bets

Beta alanine is safe
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

SilencedKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilencedKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilencedKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilencedKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilencedKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilencedKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilencedKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilencedKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilencedKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilencedKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilencedKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post

Beta alanine is safe
    agreed white flood has been one of my longtime favorite pre workouts
    Current PR's:
    bench 365
    Squat 455
    DL 565
    OHP 255

Originally Posted by powercage View Post

Beta alanine is safe
    yes i forgot the actual name of white flood so i couldnt mention it at first.
    the problem with white flood is that ive had it and takin it, it gave me beyond terrible stomach aches. n made me feel sick. i was also on pain medication at the time cymbalta. but im off of that now. i think its very possible they had a reaction with eachother. but maybe i could give it a try again, but id rather a sample before i buy it n throw it out

ill deff try to get samples n give white flood another couple go's but any other good options?

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes i forgot the actual name of white flood so i couldnt mention it at first.
    the problem with white flood is that ive had it and takin it, it gave me beyond terrible stomach aches. n made me feel sick. i was also on pain medication at the time cymbalta. but im off of that now. i think its very possible they had a reaction with eachother. but maybe i could give it a try again, but id rather a sample before i buy it n throw it out

ill deff try to get samples n give white flood another couple go's but any other good options?
    There is a new version out called White Flood Reborn. Works even better and shouldn't give you any stomach issues
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If you enjoyed c4 how about Cellucor's Nzero? Its the creatine free pre-workout
    160mg Caffeine
    Beta-Alanine
    Arganine Nitrates
    Norvaline
    and CM in the formula. a very good pre-workout.

CL White Flood Reborn is legit i loved it when i tried it cant go wrong with either.

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

not a chance in hell creatine adds 5-10lbs in a couple of days
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AppNut UnCut and RPM, or if you want stim free magnum opus is creatine free as well. The best thing i think is to talk to your doc though. you seem to have a lot of medications and other things goin on right now, and i feel any supplementation has the potential to cause adverse effects. Use this time to get your diet and training in order, and when you're all better then look into a pre you like, that may or may not contain creatine.

best wishes op
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

White Flood Reborn
    Uncut
    RPM
    Origin

Those are stimmed prewo's I really like w/o creatine.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    G-Fuel contains zero creatine

alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by Jared.P View Post
    AppNut UnCut and RPM, or if you want stim free magnum opus is creatine free as well. The best thing i think is to talk to your doc though. you seem to have a lot of medications and other things goin on right now, and i feel any supplementation has the potential to cause adverse effects. Use this time to get your diet and training in order, and when you're all better then look into a pre you like, that may or may not contain creatine.

best wishes op
    i never said i am currently on medication

sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The new one called "volt" or something like that just came out without creatine
    I enjoy a nice butt on my face.

--NYR-NYG-NYM--
    About that NY life

Converted to Rubbers

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jared.P View Post

best wishes op
    Originally Posted by ajvitan View Post
    White Flood Reborn
    Uncut
    RPM
    Origin

Those are stimmed prewo's I really like w/o creatine.
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    G-Fuel contains zero creatine
    Great choices ^^^ here, If you are interested in giving Uncut a go, shoot me your mailing info and I'll get you some samples out to try for yourself.
    BS and Virus free

ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ComputerHabit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amino Energy is really good. Great flavors and decent dosage. You can adjust how much you want.