KarlKtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What Should my Ideal Weight Be For My Bodyfat Height and Weight

i am 5,9 i weigh 190 pounds and im currently 20% bf i have been cutting since 243, i want to end my cut at 180, thats it is that a good goal because im very very tired of the cut its really draining me, HOW DO I GET SHREDDED i lift so god damn much but im so ****ing fat what the fawk man? what should my goal be

EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10) EppingForest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can't focus on ideal weight because it's all about body composition. You can have 3 guys at your height all at 160 pounds. One guy could be shredded with tons of lbm, one could be so-so with some muscle and like 16% bf, and one could be skinnyfat at like 20% bf with next to no muscle. So it's tough to say.
    Running ICF 5x5

*Needs A Tan Crew*

Getting stronger physically and mentally

Originally Posted by EppingForest View Post
    You can't focus on ideal weight because it's all about body composition. You can have 3 guys at your height all at 160 pounds. One guy could be shredded with tons of lbm, one could be so-so with some muscle and like 16% bf, and one could be skinnyfat at like 20% bf with next to no muscle. So it's tough to say.
    yea but any suggestion would be great

Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep working hard and losing the weight, as a beginner your LBM won't be that high compared to someone who has been working out for several years. You will realise when you are lean enough when you can tell by looking in the mirror. If you can't tell yet then there is still a lot of work to be done. IMO 180 won't be low enough, you would need to drop to 160 to see some real difference but that's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Goobypls2 View Post
    Keep working hard and losing the weight, as a beginner your LBM won't be that high compared to someone who has been working out for several years. You will realise when you are lean enough when you can tell by looking in the mirror. If you can't tell yet then there is still a lot of work to be done. IMO 180 won't be low enough, you would need to drop to 160 to see some real difference but that's just my opinion.
    not a beginner lmao, been training for more then a year without a clean diet