Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by troublesolstice View Post
    where do you live at op?
    im in central california and asians here use bb guns all the time to kill animals
    i want to wreck their little faces sometimes
    i then think about their chitty lives and calm down(they all work in the fields and literally have no lives. the ones that shoot animals, not every asian here ;p)
    San Joaquin county, the Lodi, stockton areas.

Neighbors don't want to release names. They say it was completely accidental because they thought it was a rabbit or small fox. I asked them why hadn't they told us then and they said because they were scared we were going to think it was on purpose. I don't believe them though because when we were searching for him the teenagers pretended to help us and called out his name in a mocking tone. I got no ****em solid evidence though.

Registered User troublesolstice's Avatar
    troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rubbertoe19 View Post

Neighbors don't want to release names. They say it was completely accidental because they thought it was a rabbit or small fox. I asked them why hadn't they told us then and they said because they were scared we were going to think it was on purpose. I don't believe them though because when we were searching for him the teenagers pretended to help us and called out his name in a mocking tone. I got no ****em solid evidence though.
    bullchit story
    get the police involved or threaten them
    make sure they're at least stressed over this.
    don't let them get away with it scott free.
    sorry bout your loss

Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poundcaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If srs sorry for your loss, find who the **** did this and put them on jail.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡§πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ Ratfish's Avatar
    Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mighty Matt View Post
    Here where I live, a certain culture fears dogs a lot for seemingly no reason. Maybe someone chose to listen to their fear instead of reason.
    you think that dog was shot by someone who could've been obama 35 years ago?
    Make Europe Germany Again

RaymondHorsely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RaymondHorsely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RaymondHorsely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RaymondHorsely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RaymondHorsely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RaymondHorsely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RaymondHorsely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RaymondHorsely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RaymondHorsely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RaymondHorsely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RaymondHorsely is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    did you contact the police op?

they might give up the shooters when questioned.

SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xtraviolent View Post
    Negs on r/c. Your name on sig just to make sure I don't forget.

...notsureifsrs.
    Fawk u *******. Idc about reps. Ill fawk u up in life.

naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also as much as I would love to kill those douchebags and their pets, that is not the sane or reasonable thing to do. I can't go along and kill their dogs, who are as innocent as mine in this situation, just for revenge. I have cooled down a bit and I am going to go talk to the neighbors, if they could understand me (they are Asian) about what happened and that I am going to file charges against whoever did it, if they give me their names, highly unlikely.
    i know its the responsible thing to do to try and approach this calmly...but id go their fuming and demand names with a fist clenched. intimidate them into giving names and addresses, you can't let these little ******* get away with straight up murder of a dog, especially a helpless 5 lb rut that couldn't have attacked them or harmed them in any way. they need a lesson, like a brick to the temple or eye socket type lesson.
    **Florida Crew**
    **Waiting for National Guard Bus Ride to Labor Camp Crew**

rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rubbertoe19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by troublesolstice View Post
    I remember that guys story, I read it when it was first posted. I feel for him, losing a dog is intense and emotionally devastating.

Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000)

A fox? Do you live next door to Stevie Wonder? No f**kin way they're telling the truth. If someone shot my dog dead like that I'd go ape sh8t
    ( ' ' ' ) MISC RUGBY CREW ( ' ' ' )

re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get a real dog brah I could feed the lil thing to my snake. Get a German Shepard

Ours is the Fury StanisBaratheon's Avatar
    StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He was a cutie

relevators is on a distinguished road. (+10) relevators is on a distinguished road. (+10) relevators is on a distinguished road. (+10) relevators is on a distinguished road. (+10) relevators is on a distinguished road. (+10) relevators is on a distinguished road. (+10) relevators is on a distinguished road. (+10) relevators is on a distinguished road. (+10) relevators is on a distinguished road. (+10) relevators is on a distinguished road. (+10) relevators is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no fap crew
    luke warm shower crew
    baby face crew

DrRez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrRez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrRez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrRez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrRez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrRez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrRez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrRez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrRez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrRez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrRez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    sorry op time will heal
    Mod Negged Crew

*Best chance of losing virginity is in prison crew*
    *Always Checks Credentials crew*
    *0 texts on average per day crew*
    *nba > nfl crew*
    *talk to myself just to hear a human's voice crew*
    *Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*

WhoWasLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasLift will become famous soon enough. (+50)

a rabbit or a small fox doesnt walk around in the wild with a fcking collar on

i would fcking burn their house down. srs

MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WhoWasLift View Post
    a rabbit or a small fox doesnt walk around in the wild with a fcking collar on
    This ^ they are back pedalling as fast as they can....report it to the cops, at the very least they'll get a visit from the popo and it'll scare them

or mention that you also own a gun and have seen many "foxes" running around on their property and that they should be careful and that you have no problem in "getting rid of them"

not srs, semi srs

Originally Posted by re4l View Post
    Get a real dog brah I could feed the lil thing to my snake. Get a German Shepard
    I do have a German Shepard also. They were both buddies. Little one barked, big one attacked.

I called police and got transfered to local sheriff. He said he would look into it but doesn't promise anything.

Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some serious F'tards ITT...sorry to hear about your dog bro...don't let those ****heads get away with it...
    .Bonecrshr #3

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them

plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tarheelblue0378 View Post
    This. If you let him get away it's your fault. Fuking hate irresponsible dog owners.
    Sucks that your dog was killed OP, it is truly sad.

With that said, I live near the fellow Carolinian I've quoted and there are quite a few irresponsible dog owners out here in the sticks. Makes me rage.
    If you rep me because I make a good post, I will rep you back for using the rep system as it should be used.

~Liftin' heavy, eatin' often, and layin' off the bottle~

CHECK OUT MY FOOD CHALLENGE ADVENTURES!
    70+ Hooters Wings: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129531263
    2 Foot Long, 5+ lb Burrito: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139186373&page=1

Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Enharmonics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sorry about your friend, OP.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am seriously raging. I have a chihuahua
    (っ◕‿◕)っ