Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TripleTrouble View Post
    When you have test levels 10 times the natural amount you tend to find it easier to gain muscle and lose fat. Don't know why you find that funny?
    it's easier, but your post made it seem like it happened by itself, like magic

WildChild8819 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WildChild8819 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WildChild8819 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WildChild8819 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WildChild8819 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WildChild8819 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I love how everybody brings up guys they know that are "on". LOL. Sure we all know some dudes who "use" but comparing the aas use of pro bodybuilders with the average gym rat using aas is ridiculous. These guys are on so much more gear(both ammounts and types) and in a much more supervised environment that it just doesnt compare to that "dude you know that did a cycle and just got a little bigger". Wake up people, these guys are all juiced to the gills 24/7 and have been for YEARS. Sure they go to the gym and follow a diet, I guess you're entitled to praise that as much as you want, but anybody with any knowledge knows exactly what is providing these transformations.

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    How many of you guys in this thread even have ANY real world experience with supps. I'm guessing almost none of you. I've watched people take the EXACT same stuff from the same supplier in the same dosages and the results aren't even close to the same.

When Russians first invented supps they tested response and found genetics made supps between 2-4x as effective just on the test subjects they used, the more gifted guys grew as easy on 1/4 the dose as the harder gainers did. Some guys take things and get just a lot stonger and bloated, other guys get stronger, retain some water but lean out. If everyones response to their hormones were the same we'd all look pretty similar during puberty given similar test levels. Again, that doesn't happen. Some people have fairly low test and look fantastic other have high test and look normal. You can't underestimate response so to say they are ALL on the same things at the same dosages is unrealistic. Plus I do know 2 guys who both did nationals a few years back who did come off for 3 months of the year. Helped keep their bloodwork in line and was alot easier on the joints they said. Levrone, seeemed the type to come off as well, althought that's just speculation. He lost alot of size after contests later in his career when he wasnt' taking it as serious.

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TripleTrouble View Post
    I didn't say you would be an ifbb pro, but going from endo to muscular with low bf is not so impressive when you've virtually been on since a teen.

And when you take off a couple of months I wouldn't consider that off, its just taking a break, hormones are still up. Then you go back on. Thats being on year round basically.

I should of just left this thread be lol
    No such thing as 'endomorph' or 'ectomorph' or 'mesomorph'. What happens if a skinny guy eats a **** load without training, he becomes and endomorph....You do not know what you are talking about just stop.

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sedrik View Post
    No such thing as 'endomorph' or 'ectomorph' or 'mesomorph'. What happens if a skinny guy eats a **** load without training, he becomes and endomorph....You do not know what you are talking about just stop.
    no, a skinny guy won't develop a wide bone structure as well as other structural features

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DanielEver View Post
    no, a skinny guy won't develop a wide bone structure as well as other structural features
    That doesn't make sense.

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    it's easier, but your post made it seem like it happened by itself, like magic
    dont even entertain people like that bro...hes clueless to the max. Little do people know, most gym rats that are 170 lbs soaking wet and 15% bodyfat or so, are using as much sh*t as competitors.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That doesn't make sense.
    It does if you think about it. Overeat and you'd get fat, but your wrist size isn't going anywhere.
    A fat ecto would look different than a fat endo. Take a better look at the people around you to notice this.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why does Xmorphs matter anyway? What's the point? You can have traits of all Xmorphs..what does that make you?

Correct me if I'm wrong but these types are as significant as having a green hair that had ketchup spilled on it and giving it a name?

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No such thing as 'endomorph' or 'ectomorph' or 'mesomorph'.
    Well, people respond differently to food or training, just like they respond differently to drugs.

I think the majority of the illusions in life are based on the fact that many really believe that everyone is equal and has the some opportunities in life, and if they don't have a great start they can overcome the obstacles with "hard work, dedication and other motivational bull****". That's why you'll see people spending enenrgy and money chasing neverending dreams when it comes to having the same money as the rich ones, the bodies of the models, the sex life of a Casanova, limitless happiness and so on.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Why does Xmorphs matter anyway?
    Because equal measurements look vastly different with different bone structures. Not that it's relevant to the thread or anything, but don't dodge on the subject.

It's valid, regardless.

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why does Xmorphs matter anyway? What's the point? You can have traits of all Xmorphs..what does that make you?
    Analyzing your body structure helps you to understand what physical activity you can excell at with highest result possible.

It's like if you don't have a wide pelvis and waist structure, you're unlikely to become a great powerlifter and so on, short legs = you won't be a great sprinter but can achieve something as a weightlifter and so on.

Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    I think the majority of the illusions in life are based on the fact that many really believe that everyone is equal and has the some opportunities in life, and if they don't have a great start they can overcome the obstacles with "hard work, dedication and other motivational bull****".
    from my experience that idea is used mostly in any discussion regarding economy

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    Because equal measurements look vastly different with different bone structures. Not that it's relevant to the thread or anything, but don't dodge on the subject.

It's valid, regardless.
    Analyzing your body structure helps you to understand what physical activity you can excell at with highest result possible.

It's like if you don't have a wide pelvis and waist structure, you're unlikely to become a great powerlifter and so on, short legs = you won't be a great sprinter but can achieve something as a weightlifter and so on.
    I still don't see why giving them names or importance matter?

I'm tall, I'm short, I'm narrow, I'm wide...why describe a set of characteristics by a single name? Again, what if I have ''ecto'' and ''meso'' features, what does that make me?

I'm interested in seeing how it's useful because as far as I understand, it's insignificant.

I'm interested in seeing how it's useful because as far as I understand, it's insignificant.
    He just told you and you passed it by. If your structure is poor and ill-suited for a given exercise/competition/whatever, you can save yourself the hassle and try to excell at the events you might be better tailored for.

Again, irrelevant.

I still don't see why giving them names or importance matter?

I'm tall, I'm short, I'm narrow, I'm wide...why describe a set of characteristics by a single name? Again, what if I have ''ecto'' and ''meso'' features, what does that make me?

it makes you a mixed type and giving name to any set of properties makes it easier to differentiate between those 'sets'

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    from my experience that idea is used mostly in any discussion regarding economy
    I've never heard that with hard work and dedication (and precise supps or methods of training) you can achieve the physiques of the guys and girls in the magazines. Never at all.

Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    I've never heard that with hard work and dedication (and precise supps or methods of training) you can achieve the physiques of the guys and girls in the magazines. Never at all.
    not so many arguments take place on fitness field, while economy is one of the most discussed issue.

then again, it's just a principle described as a lack of critical thinking, that misguides thousands of minds, being applied to different activities.

He just told you and you passed it by. If your structure is poor and ill-suited for a given exercise/competition/whatever, you can save yourself the hassle and try to excell at the events you might be better tailored for.

Again, irrelevant.
    it makes you a mixed type and giving name to any set of properties makes it easier to differentiate between those 'sets'
    You have to be one hell of an athlete... to limit yourself because of your skeletal structure.

Bodybuilding has a range of competitors with different skeletal structures, it didn't stop any of them.

Bodybuilding has a range of competitors with different skeletal structures, it didn't stop any of them.
    Bluntest example i can think of would be Dusty. That waist isn't ever going to get better, might not have stopped him, is definitely a limiting factor regardless.

You have to be one hell of an athlete... to limit yourself because of your skeletal structure.

it actually prevented lots of them from hitting the top

Bluntest example i can think of would be Dusty. That waist isn't ever going to get better, might not have stopped him, is definitely a limiting factor regardless.
    it actually prevented lots of them from hitting the top
    Why worry about the things you can't change, just focus on what you can. Jay won Olympias despite having a wide waist, Phil despite he's narrow, Franco despite being short, etc.

Well that's the point, why worry about the things you can't change, just focus on what you can. Jay won Olympias despite having a wide waist, Phil despite he's narrow, Franco despite being short, etc.
    Sometimes the cards you're dealt are bad enough that you'd be smarter to simply judge your potential early on and switch to something more productive.

Why worry about the things you can't change, just focus on what you can. Jay won Olympias despite having a wide waist, Phil despite he's narrow, Franco despite being short, etc.
    because those things determine how well your work pays off eventually.

you've picked very strange examples of dudes being extremely gifted except for one or two flaws. the majority of people isn't gifted: an average guy might have a wide waist, be narrow with short arms and curvy legs + display from little to none response to supps.

will he become better in bodybuilding by hard work? to some degree he will

will he be a really good athlete compared to everyone else? no, he won't

Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Th3Revolver View Post
    You are a fool if you think he or any other bodybuilders on both the pro and amateur levels (who are trying to get somewhere), are EVER completely off of hormones. This btw isn't a knock at all against the constant hard work and dedication it requires to reach any level on amateur or pro bodybuilding, this is simply the truth and you are seriously fooling yourself if you really think otherwise.
    Ofc most people on the higher level doesn't go off.
    But I've got several examples of pros and top tier amateurs who went completely off for up to 3 months every year.
    I'm even willing to name one whom I lived with for almost two years, Leo Ingram. He took several months off every year. Didn't touch a single compound.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^the GOAT did that too. I think it's the most common way at the top level. Other than full continous use obv.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

because those things determine how well your work pays off eventually.

you've picked very strange examples of dudes being extremely gifted except for one or two flaws. the majority of people isn't gifted: an average guy might have a wide waist, be narrow with short arms and curvy legs + display from little to none response to supps.

will he become better in bodybuilding by hard work? to some degree he will

will he be a really good athlete compared to everyone else? no, he won't
    But we are strictly talking about skeletal structure here, regardless of your response to training/food/drugs.

Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000)
    People need to really read up on what the principal of ****totyping is, and why it is bull.

In short it was an idea that a persons body type dictated their personality traits i.e. endomorphs are lazy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/****tot...nal_psychology
    To embed pictures: [img]url of the picture[/img]
    To embed youtube videos: [youtube]delete everything up to and including the = in the url[/youtube]

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Considering this is the IFBB section I wouldn't have thought there were that many people that were so clueless and/or deluded.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Got_tickets View Post
    People need to really read up on what the principal of ****totyping is, and why it is bull.

In short it was an idea that a persons body type dictated their personality traits i.e. endomorphs are lazy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/****tot...nal_psychology
    Finally a guy with knowledge here. ****totypes were invented by a psychologist to categorize people's character based on their bodytype. As a result you get those laughable stereotypes that fat people are jolly and happy, skinny people are overactive and anxious and muscular people are dumb and aggressive. ****totypes are broscience.