Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Evan Centopani's transformation

Pretty impressive I dare to say. I remember him mentioning that he was really overweight when he was a young kid, but I
    never thought that he was THAT big. Pretty impressive.

TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big transformation? Yes. Impressive? No not really considering he's on year round and has been since a teen I'm guessing. The body just naturally loses fat and gains muscle on supps.

However as a natural going from endo to having a body composition of a meso IS impressive.

Not the standard answer you were looking for OP lol so I apologize

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TripleTrouble View Post
    Big transformation? Yes. Impressive? No not really considering he's on year round and has been since a teen I'm guessing. The body just naturally loses fat and gains muscle on supps.

However as a natural going from endo to having a body composition of a meso IS impressive.

I know right, out of the thousands upon thousands who are on year round, they all look like Evan.

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sedrik View Post
    I know right, out of the thousands upon thousands who are on year round, they all look like Evan.
    This. Jesus if that was true then anyone who uses would be entering multiple IFBB comps. We'd have at least a thousand competitors each show.

Impressive effort by Evan, well done to him.
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Evan is not on all year round. Stop making up stuff like that.
    He posts a lot on MD and he's been very open about during which time he's been on and off.
    He has even showed pictures of when he was completely off drugs.

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bjumbo View Post
    He posts a lot on MD and he's been very open about during which time he's been on and off.
    Please post those pictures

TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sedrik View Post
    I didn't say you would be an ifbb pro, but going from endo to muscular with low bf is not so impressive when you've virtually been on since a teen.

And when you take off a couple of months I wouldn't consider that off, its just taking a break, hormones are still up. Then you go back on. Thats being on year round basically.

I should of just left this thread be lol

See my above post^.

I dont personally know Evan, but just putting my opinion out there. I personally don't find that transformation impressive. I'm not denying there is dedication there, but not dedication where you would expect necessarily I.e diet and training.

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    See my above post^.

I dont personally know Evan, but just putting my opinion out there. I personally don't find that transformation impressive. I'm not denying there is dedication there, but not dedication where you would expect necessarily I.e diet and training.
    How the hell do you know how dedicated he is how much he used etc. There are thousand of people who use more stuff than Evan and they can only compete at NPC and not even come close to an IFBB Pro card
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

this fallacy has got to stop, there are no somotypes, he was just someone who ate too much

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

haha

hahahahaha

Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how is this impressive, he was overweight at 12 sure.
    if anything it helped him get that foundation strength needed to lift weights in his later teens.

i would be impressed if he was a skinny 50kg ecto at 20 years old, to the Evan now.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Loastres View Post
    how is this impressive, he was overweight at 12 sure.
    if anything it helped him get that foundation strength needed to lift weights in his later teens.

i would be impressed if he was a skinny 50kg ecto at 20 years old, to the Evan now.
    Nasser

Dexter Jackson, Flex Wheeler,... tons of pro's started as skinny, seriously

Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    Nasser

Dexter Jackson, Flex Wheeler,... tons of pro's started as skinny, seriously
    wrong, almost all pros show serious signs of potential, even when being "skinny".
    I have yet to see a pro that used to look like this

in his late teens, early 20s

jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    See my above post^.

go back to the misc kid

The STFU crew is all about stopping bull****s and the people behind those bull****s!

Have something positive to contribute? Then go ahead.

Have something useless to contribute? Then STFU!!!

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The body just naturally loses fat and gains muscle on supps.
    I've seen lots of guys on supps who gained nothing or simply turned fat.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    goodness fuking fuk what am i even reading?!
    lófasz

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wrong, almost all pros show serious signs of potential, even when being "skinny".

Does women count?

"that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I thought he said that he takes a couple months off the juice each year.

Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Does women count?

Babe both before and after.

Anyways, as for drugs and progress. I dunno why people keep posting that chit on here. Plenty of forum members know people who were on stuff and simply got a little bigger. Some people blow da f*ck up. It's genetics as well as diet, training, and rest. There's people at my gym who were likely on stuff since their teens but who will probably never come close to getting a pro card. There's high school kids on it to get bigger for football - most of them get a bit bigger (and fatter) but don't look anything close to a bodybuilder, even an offseason bodybuilder.
    Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 09-02-2013 at 08:18 AM.

justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes we all know people on supps who gain barely anything right. Well ee gotta look at the quality of said supps. Most joes get ****ty underdosed ugl cell tech. I can garauntee pros get high grade pharma dosed accurately. Thats why you see guys running grams of cell tech get **** results.
    **** jus trying to make my dream a reality

XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Who is this guy?

Originally Posted by XxHesixX View Post
    Who is this guy?
    thanks for proving my point,

Levrone is probably barely 14-15 in that pic,
    and look at those delts, traps, look at those defined arms, even his pecs, while stretched are still defined.

if you cant see potential in those physiques, you need to re-evaluate your observing skills.
    Last edited by Loastres; 09-02-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who is this guy?
    Thank you for proving his point.

Crazy wide shoulders and definition in the pecs when he havent touched a weight.

Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th3Revolver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are a fool if you think he or any other bodybuilders on both the pro and amateur levels (who are trying to get somewhere), are EVER completely off of hormones. This btw isn't a knock at all against the constant hard work and dedication it requires to reach any level on amateur or pro bodybuilding, this is simply the truth and you are seriously fooling yourself if you really think otherwise.
    "The body is amazing when you push it. You never know what you are capable of doing on any given day. The way you feel is a lie" - John Broz

defined arms and pecs? thats just low bodyfat while being really skinny. If thats the case, i know plenty of people who have IFBB potential...
    Levrone at 14 there looks better then 80% of the 30+ population, not even comparing him to other 14year olds ...

not to mention its an awful pic to showcase a physique with his arms all the way behind his body, which makes it even more impressive.

if you cant see that, => reread last sentence in my previous post.

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ghetto Boy View Post
    Yes we all know people on supps who gain barely anything right. Well ee gotta look at the quality of said supps. Most joes get ****ty underdosed ugl cell tech. I can garauntee pros get high grade pharma dosed accurately. Thats why you see guys running grams of cell tech get **** results.
    that's not the only reason, in fact the most important factor in becoming a pro is being a good cell-tech responser, and that's not something you can work on

Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    haha

hahahahaha
    When you have test levels 10 times the natural amount you tend to find it easier to gain muscle and lose fat. Don't know why you find that funny?

Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000)
    VEry Very impressive
    RSP Nutrition Representative
    Check out our products ➙ http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/rsp-nutrition.html
    B2G1 FREE Fast Fuel (Pre-workout)
    B2G1 FREE AgmaGen (Agmatine Sulfate)
    $5 OFF ReGen (BCAAs)
    ★★★ The Revolution Has Arrived ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/
    http://www.********.com/FastFuel
    Follow us on Instagram ➙ @rspnutrition

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Clueless. Completely clueless
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson