Silkenapa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny ripped or bulky big (LEGS)

Don't hate, just give some feedback or rate our legs.
    We both started from a weak start, at 55kg (121lbs) each. Had legs as big as our knees from the start, so our journey has been hard. Training legs twice a week, mother****ers need to grow.
    Measurements quads: Left dude - 57cm (22.4 inches) Right dude - 60cm (23.6 inches)
    Attached Images

JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice, you both starting to look like you even lift.
    Brb, on my way to 200 lbs!

Follow my new workout log for inspiration, motivation and daily updates: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156629503&page=1

doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the leg on the right looks more full and developed
    OEF/OIF/OIR Vet (2007-2013)
    I Keep My Kicks Clean Crew
    SF 49ers Crew
    LA Lakers Crew

Originally Posted by JakOz View Post
    Nice, you both starting to look like you even lift.
    lol, truth. The first year we didn't even train legs, oh boy do i regret that. I'm the one on the right, my legs are right now the biggest muscle on my body, in proportions, IMO. Still need them bigger, never settle.

JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Silkenapa View Post
    lol, truth. The first year we didn't even train legs, oh boy do i regret that. I'm the one on the right, my legs are right now the biggest muscle on my body, in proportions, IMO. Still need them bigger, never settle.
    Sounds great! Just make sure you get some extra cash to buy new pants soon as they start to grow
    Brb, on my way to 200 lbs!

Follow my new workout log for inspiration, motivation and daily updates: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156629503&page=1

Originally Posted by doza808 View Post
    the leg on the right looks more full and developed
    Thanks, mine is bigger than his. I can thank soccer for a little bit of advantage. My friend never did sport.

Originally Posted by JakOz View Post
    Sounds great! Just make sure you get some extra cash to buy new pants soon as they start to grow
    I'm already grown out from my biggest jeans, and they are a model "loose on quads". Already having problems shopping jeans, the standard for jeansmodels are for guys with chickenlegs lol. No joke