Thread: judge my body

Topper95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

judge my body

I'm not really sure about how I look can people judge my body? I don't get much feedback good or bad about my body so I came here to see if I could find some.
    Attached Images

full body front
    Attached Images

full body back
    Attached Images

Stay humble, stay hungry. Sullivan0930's Avatar
    Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good base to build off of. as of now nothing special.

alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    need to put on some more upper size mate but your legs look big from the front bro how long have you been training?

Originally Posted by alexlarman13 View Post
    need to put on some more upper size mate but your legs look big from the front bro how long have you been training?
    I started working out for the first time in the gym during summer 2009 and for maybe 1 or 2 years I was consistently serious with nutrition and a work out schedule, but while I looked a lot leaner and more shapely than here I wasn't really able to add any muscle and or strength. So I sort of abandoned strictness in favor of a more lax lifestyle to see if I could re-proportion some of my mass and gain strength and muscle, especially in disproportionately smaller and weaker areas of my body. I gained weight and my chicken legs are going away, but I'm still weak and have issues with a larger waist (30-31.5-32.5inches, it fluctuates). Usually it is the strong men who have bigger waist lines, but I can barely bench 135 pounds. I feel fat because of this and it goes to my stomach. I've felt pretty uncomfortable about my body for at least the last two years. My body is a mess kind of.

alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlarman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Topper95 View Post
    I started working out for the first time in the gym during summer 2009 and for maybe 1 or 2 years I was consistently serious with nutrition and a work out schedule, but while I looked a lot leaner and more shapely than here I wasn't really able to add any muscle and or strength. So I sort of abandoned strictness in favor of a more lax lifestyle to see if I could re-proportion some of my mass and gain strength and muscle, especially in disproportionately smaller and weaker areas of my body. I gained weight and my chicken legs are going away, but I'm still weak and have issues with a larger waist (30-31.5-32.5inches, it fluctuates). Usually it is the strong men who have bigger waist lines, but I can barely bench 135 pounds. I feel fat because of this and it goes to my stomach. I've felt pretty uncomfortable about my body for at least the last two years. My body is a mess kind of.

1-2 years of consistent training and nutrition you should of been adding size and strength there must of been something you were doing wrong ie not eating enough or not training hard enough and improving. i personally spent my first 2-3 years of training not knowing what i was doing diet wise and training but still gained a lot of size and strength obviously every one is different. But do some research get a good diet plan and training on the go and hit it hard my man. 32 inch waist isn't big and you are far from fat.

JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty average, as Sullivan said good base.

Now run to the gym and hit some heavy compounds! Good luck OP.
    Brb, on my way to 200 lbs!

Follow my new workout log for inspiration, motivation and daily updates: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156629503&page=1