Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rsjrv99 View Post
    Heres how it went down:

Get to party
    Take molly
    Dance in 100F
    Drink nothing
    Die
    I sh*t you not this is the main cause of death at music festivals. Idiots don't drink water because they're having too much fun

gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just gonna call natural selection on this one

xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rsjrv99 View Post
    Heres how it went down:

Get to party
    Take molly
    Dance in 100F
    Drink nothing but alcohol
    Die
    fixed

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HaronLaurence View Post
    It's stupid. And it's only a tiny minority at these festivals that actually do that, but the whole genre gets a bad name from it. There's people that genuinely have convinced themselves that everybody does it, and that it's normal (so they to do it too), but it's really not.
    M8 have you ever been to an EDM festival?

I went to Global Gathering and in the Godskitchen tent I'd say 70% of people AT LEAST were fuked up on something. Went to ASOT 600 in Den Bosch and I'd say it was at least half there again. Everyone is using it, but normally these deaths don't happen. You have to be really stupid in your usage to die from using Molly.
    ***70's Diet Crew***
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Personal Bests (Current lifts due to injury) - Goals for 01/05

Bench: 117.5 (100x3) - 120
    Squat: 130 (115x4) - 140
    Deadlift: 180 (150x3) - 185
    Military Press: 75 (65x3) - 80

Fat, powerlifter mode engaged due to relationship. Jakes on her cos she likes chicken legs and abs.

The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small, because you will never be as big as you want to be.

NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    These festivals seriously need to have testing stations, most people have no idea what they're getting, and even if they do, they don't have the slightest clue about how to dose these molecules correctly and how frequently you can use them. Done responsibly, MDMA has tremendous potential in a therapeutic/clinical setting as well as recreationally.

http://rollsafe.org/
    ***ASOT Crew***
    Pусский Бра Kpy

joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NJWxBrah View Post
    These festivals seriously need to have testing stations, most people have no idea what they're getting, and even if they do, they don't have the slightest clue about how to dose these molecules correctly and how frequently you can use them. Done responsibly, MDMA has tremendous potential in a therapeutic/clinical setting as well as recreationally.

http://rollsafe.org/
    Best way to go about it is either get it from someone close to you that you trust, or test it or just dont do it at all. Id never just buy it off somebody at a festival, there is a lot of people there who are genuinely there to have fun and make sure everyone else does as well but there are still plenty of people there who are there to make quick money selling drugs without a care.

I think the most important part is just staying hydrated though

SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    How many people go to to Ezoo? Honestly I'm surprised more people don't die at these shows. Ive only been to a few and its insane how many people do molly/acid/some other drug at them. Molly really isn't even that bad providing youre not a retard
    Patriots/Celtics

xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joelbrah77 View Post
    Best way to go about it is either get it from someone close to you that you trust, or test it or just dont do it at all. Id never just buy it off somebody at a festival, there is a lot of people there who are genuinely there to have fun and make sure everyone else does as well but there are still plenty of people there who are there to make quick money selling drugs without a care.

Never buy off someone at a festival is true. Should always check to see what you are getting from pillreports.com and make sure the report you are looking at is for the pill from your area.

IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GKrZ View Post
    M8 have you ever been to an EDM festival?

I went to Global Gathering and in the Godskitchen tent I'd say 70% of people AT LEAST were fuked up on something. Went to ASOT 600 in Den Bosch and I'd say it was at least half there again. Everyone is using it, but normally these deaths don't happen. You have to be really stupid in your usage to die from using Molly.
    Everything in europe is pritty legit, u can even have it tested for free by labs in the netherlands for free(or pillreports it), so most people are good. once it gets overseas and is cut up then u have problems

NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NJWxBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by joelbrah77 View Post

I have my doubts they even overdosed on MDMA. Probably some cut up research chemicals from a third world country. They'd have no way of knowing until a toxicology report gets released
    ***ASOT Crew***
    Pусский Бра Kpy

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jorge0886 View Post
    During the first two days of the Electric Zoo music festival, two concert-goers have died and at least four others became critically ill and have been placed in intensive care at area hospitals. Definitive causes of death have not yet been determined, however, both appear to have involved the drug MDMA (ecstasy, or molly).
    So many vague and distorted details and baseless assertions in this single paragraph. There are 4 or 5 vital details relating to substance of what those individuals may have taken that they have left out of the article, not to mention no details of the individuals' activities either. This is the sort of propaganda that misinforms the public about various relatively safe substances. And from a .gov site, no less.

Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by strunz View Post
    last time I did molly at rave, there was no water to be found.

bathrooms had water coming out of sink literally near boiling hot, as hot as its legal to be...

they took everyones water bed bottles and drinks before entrance was allowed

the bar, only other place to get drinks was 100x to busy w/ people buying shtload of liquor to get water

so yea, I can imagine if a place doesn't have their facilities right it could be pretty easy to diez. I blame them tho..shoulda made water more avails..i had to drink that boiling water..i was also drunk..was severely dehydrated, no one else was drinking the bathroom water lol it was way too hot. but a nikka does wat he has to to survive
    Dude, there was water everywhere at Ezoo. Not only were the free water stations quick, but every other person had a camelback, and 90% of the people there were willing to help someone who was in need.

These kids died because they were probably sold fake MDMA.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

NSCA-CPT

MISC last.fm group: http://www.last.fm/group/MISC

*If you respond intelligently to my trolling, I'll usually rep you crew*

mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sathane View Post
    Because people are ****ing morons and EDM and drug culture go hand in hand.
    Lol I knew that awful music was directly linked to this full retard generation

Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Lpenny View Post
    hey brahs who were supposed to go today, lets have our own ezoo ITT, I'll start

Bleep blorp bleep blorp bleep blorp
    Weep woop womp whooooooo

OT: oh lawd I'd be pissed if I had tickets to this fest and I took the day off for work
    **Chicago Crew**
    **Plano, TX Crew**
    **EMT Crew**
    **Always Pick 6**
    **Used to play Runescape all day Crew**

**UIC|UTD**

**Bulls|Rockets**

joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelbrah77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have my doubts they even overdosed on MDMA. Probably some cut up research chemicals from a third world country. They'd have no way of knowing until a toxicology report gets released
    Yeah when people pass away from mdma...its not from ODing on it, its either 1. not MDMA or 2. They were severely dehydrated
    Unfortunate either way, I had an amazing time there its sad to hear two people passed away for all I know it could of been two people I was right next to at one point enjoying a set with.

Youll never ever catch me datniche's Avatar
    datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's crazy how much this seems to be happening lately. It's not surprising to see people passing out or even the occasional seizure at these kinds of events, but wtf @ the multiple deaths per show trend lately. Just chitty.

I don't know if the scene has change, but the main worry was always other chemicals in pills other than molly/mdma, and that's where the harm would come from. Like pretty much everything, you can be responsible about something or irresponsible about it...

But as others said, it was probably heat exhaustion/dehydration. Brb charging $10 per water bottle at these events
    Internet money works in real life.

The past inside the present.

Originally Posted by Bkcmart View Post
    Dude, there was water everywhere at Ezoo. Not only were the free water stations quick, but every other person had a camelback, and 90% of the people there were willing to help someone who was in need.

These kids died because they were probably sold fake MDMA.
    This, if someone asks me for water I always give them some, water was everywhere and free. Luckily I go with A LOT of friends and meet up with other friends so water or anything is never a problem but not everyone does that so youve got to watch out for others. I always share my gum, vapor rub etc to anyone who asks me. Actually got free diffraction glasses yesterday because I gave the girl some vapor rub lol.

inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    meh. that's what happens when you buy **** off the street brb mixing mdma with meth

or god knows what else they are stepping on it with

dumbassses

http://rollsafe.org/#2

get a testing kit and enjoy life

www.dancesafe.org
    ***ASOT Crew***
    Pусский Бра Kpy

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by strunz View Post
    last time I did molly at rave, there was no water to be found.

bathrooms had water coming out of sink literally near boiling hot, as hot as its legal to be...

they took everyones water bed bottles and drinks before entrance was allowed

the bar, only other place to get drinks was 100x to busy w/ people buying shtload of liquor to get water

so yea, I can imagine if a place doesn't have their facilities right it could be pretty easy to diez. I blame them tho..shoulda made water more avails..i had to drink that boiling water..i was also drunk..was severely dehydrated, no one else was drinking the bathroom water lol it was way too hot. but a nikka does wat he has to to survive
    Get a couple bottles of water before rolling crew. Just to make sure I stay hydrated

Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://rollsafe.org/#2

get a testing kit and enjoy life

www.dancesafe.org
    I'm surprised dancesafe didn't have a booth at ezoo.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

NSCA-CPT

MISC last.fm group: http://www.last.fm/group/MISC

*If you respond intelligently to my trolling, I'll usually rep you crew*

BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't understand this mainstream obsession with MDMA these days. just give me a nice craft beer and some PCP and i'm ready for action.
    I pretend to be a duck - I'm not.

You don't need a million dollars to do nothin', man. Take a look at my cousin. He's broke - don't do sh*t.

TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeachbrah93 is not very helpful. (-500)
    What is ezoo like a rave?
    Do musicians play live or is it just like a dj?
    What's the appeal? Are chicks extra slooty/ dtf at these events?
    Is it good music or is it only fun cause ur fuked up and not actually a fan of the music sober?

4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SmarterChild View Post
    Do u get a refund
    Your avi is more than relevant

JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pretty much impossible to die on MDMA unless you
    a) dont drink water
    b) drink alcohol
    c) are a fuking retard

4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4Misc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JitnikoVi View Post
    pretty much impossible to die on MDMA unless you
    a) dont drink water
    b) drink alcohol
    c) are a fuking retard
    d) you take a huge dose
    e) you get a bad pill
    f) you are allergic

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Waitt...... I highly doubt it was pure MDMA causing the deaths.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Although it sucks, I think it was a really good decision on Made's part to cancel today.
    I know everyone's saying that "we shouldn't be punished for 2 irresponsible people's actions" but think of it for the future of music events. What if Made didn't cancel today and there was ANOTHER death and more illnesses.

Edm scene already gets a bad rep and so it would've made it worse.
    148 Womens Raw Lifter
    Road to 3x bodyweight deadlift by Dec 2016
    Insta: @KDbeepbeep

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is why I just sit back and laugh at all of the people "especially miscers" who openly talk about how you need to be on 'x' 'x' or 'x' to have a good time. Enjoy your afterlife.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

Ok I just read on a rave community ******** page that supposely one of the 2 that died took 7 pills!