Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you call a police officer?

I'm thinking one of the first things they're going to ask you in court is why you didn't call a police officer and file a police report.

KumetMebruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) KumetMebruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) KumetMebruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) KumetMebruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) KumetMebruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) KumetMebruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) KumetMebruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) KumetMebruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) KumetMebruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) KumetMebruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) KumetMebruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if u do meet his family, dont disrespect them like the swat did
    And if u don't have it, don't hit it

7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by moofthedog View Post
    Did you call a police officer?

I'm thinking one of the first things they're going to ask you in court is why you didn't call a police officer and file a police report.
    Nah didn't call a cop, because there was a chance that he could just say, "it was him not me". Or the police would say it's my car, my car hit the pole, I have to pay for the pole. Etc etc. Also the fact that they would deregister the car.

Registered User AlwaysBeShepard's Avatar
    AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    and not a single sympathy was felt that day

7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7AGE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KumetMebruh View Post
    if u do meet his family, dont disrespect them like the swat did
    Repped.

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not sure about this whole thing. If you let a friend drive your car, you assume responsibility for what happens. You should have had insurance handle it and not expect him to buy your car, lol.
    People who say they want to change the world usually just want a fan club.

ask and ye shall receive

89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is there a sizeable asian community in new zealand?

wot? i thought there were only white people in new zealand.

what abt the weather over there? i heard the nature is really something over there.

also are the girls over there nice?

new zealand brahs confirm.

UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should get some new friends

theKH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theKH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theKH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theKH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theKH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theKH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theKH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theKH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theKH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theKH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theKH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are you still going to be friends with him after he pays you? strong friend, trying to refuse to pay you and threatening to take you to court

AdamsAwesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamsAwesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamsAwesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamsAwesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamsAwesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamsAwesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamsAwesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamsAwesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamsAwesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamsAwesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamsAwesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This same thing happened at my rich white kids high school...except the two of them drifted into the school gates after hours....in an audi r8

I couldn't make this **** up. Full potato
    --- UC Berkeley ---
    *Web Development Crew*
    *Youtuber Crew*

PM for advice on making money, learning programming or youtube, and overcoming depression

Originally Posted by Clamz View Post
    not sure about this whole thing. If you let a friend drive your car, you assume responsibility for what happens. You should have had insurance handle it and not expect him to buy your car, lol.

I guess this is true. But when he pulls some stupid **** he's never tried in any car - ever. In someone elses car. I think that's pretty phucked. I'm gonna take a educated guess and say he has never drifted or attempted to drift ever before cause he totaled the thing within 1 minute. I mean, I don't think anyone else could do that even if they tried. As for insurance, I didn't have any because I just bought the car.

Originally Posted by 89mahou View Post
    is there a sizeable asian community in new zealand?

wot? i thought there were only white people in new zealand.

what abt the weather over there? i heard the nature is really something over there.

also are the girls over there nice?

new zealand brahs confirm.
    I'm in Auckland. I can safely say they are everywhere. No racist. But they're everywhere.

About the "nature". It's pretty nice I guess.

Girls. Rare as phuck to find at 9 or 10. Tempted to head to Austrailia because of the chicks they have there.

Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SwiftRick View Post
    Fast and the Furious gone wrong.

lulz
    "you still owe me a 10 second car"

OP = Toretto

Friend= Brian Spilner

I like the tuna here ElvisJagger's Avatar
    ElvisJagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElvisJagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElvisJagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElvisJagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElvisJagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElvisJagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElvisJagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElvisJagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElvisJagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElvisJagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElvisJagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's the retail on one of those?
    "Your loyalty is admirable however it is that same loyalty that blinds your judgement" - Me, 2013

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullchit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysBeShepard View Post
    and not a single sympathy was felt that day
    This. Honestly OP sounds like an azzhole and I hope he loses the court battle/loses the money.

1. Buys car and has no insurance and decides to go out 'drifting' on a rainy day. -Douche indicator #1.
    2. Let's a "friend" drive, who doesn't know how to drive. -Idiot indicator #1
    3. Fails to report public property damage (the pole that was struck). - Douche indicator #2.
    4. Gets into pissing match with ''friend'' and tries to make him 'buy' the car. -Idiot indicator #2.

Honestly I can't see how this could possibly work out in OP's favor. If it goes to court it WILL come out that they were dicking around and were 'drifting'. Which opens you up to all sorts of problems. Citations for reckless driving. Having the vehicle seized for operating without insurance (which adds up to more fines). Citations for leaving the scene/failing to report and accident. Fine's for replacing the pole that was struck. Etc.

Honestly not having insurance and driving around is stupid. Running around 'drifting' in the rain is equally as stupid. Letting some random dude 'drift' in your car, with no insurance, in the rain, is also equally as stupid.

Bottom line is this whole thing is a civil agreement and it'll have to be proved that he made that verbal agreement to pay for the car damages. Throughout this little process you just have to hope he doesn't rat you out for the half a dozen other traffic crimes you broke in the process.

Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    This. Honestly OP sounds like an azzhole and I hope he loses the court battle/loses the money.

1. Buys car and has no insurance and decides to go out 'drifting' on a rainy day. -Douche indicator #1.
    2. Let's a "friend" drive, who doesn't know how to drive. -Idiot indicator #1
    3. Fails to report public property damage (the pole that was struck). - Douche indicator #2.
    4. Gets into pissing match with ''friend'' and tries to make him 'buy' the car. -Idiot indicator #2.

Honestly I can't see how this could possibly work out in OP's favor. If it goes to court it WILL come out that they were dicking around and were 'drifting'. Which opens you up to all sorts of problems. Citations for reckless driving. Having the vehicle seized for operating without insurance (which adds up to more fines). Citations for leaving the scene/failing to report and accident. Fine's for replacing the pole that was struck. Etc.

Honestly not having insurance and driving around is stupid. Running around 'drifting' in the rain is equally as stupid. Letting some random dude 'drift' in your car, with no insurance, in the rain, is also equally as stupid.

Bottom line is this whole thing is a civil agreement and it'll have to be proved that he made that verbal agreement to pay for the car damages. Throughout this little process you just have to hope he doesn't rat you out for the half a dozen other traffic crimes you broke in the process.
    I live in New Zealand, insurance isn't compulsary on cars here. I have text messages and ******** logs of him agree'ing to pay me in return for crashing the car. I have a bank statement with a deposit from him titled "Car Repay". I asked for him to recite what he was trying to do through text and he explained it thoroughly and also how he crashed. I have pictures of the pole he's hit and am sorting out an investigation through the police right now. He has no evidence of me doing anything other than word of mouth.

carrrlitosWHEY will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrrlitosWHEY will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrrlitosWHEY will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrrlitosWHEY will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrrlitosWHEY will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrrlitosWHEY will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrrlitosWHEY will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrrlitosWHEY will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrrlitosWHEY will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrrlitosWHEY will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrrlitosWHEY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Call the cops. Tell them everything. This sounds like a case for the SWAT team.

Srs tho, good luck. When he originally said he was taking you to court, what was his rationale???

yaboygil will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaboygil will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaboygil will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaboygil will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaboygil will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaboygil will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaboygil will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaboygil will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaboygil will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaboygil will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaboygil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well your a retard for letting him drift your car. However, he has already paid you some form of money. Which

means that he knew it was his fault and he admitted his mistake. Dont know how it works where you live but the

fact that he paid you money is already admission of guilt.

Originally Posted by carrrlitosWHEY View Post
    Call the cops. Tell them everything. This sounds like a case for the SWAT team.

Srs tho, good luck. When he originally said he was taking you to court, what was his rationale???
    Thanks dude, I still really don't have a clue. I was very keen to hear what his arguement would have been. inb4 "Well uh I crashed his car and he's trying to make me pay for it!"

In saying that I really don't know what the phuck he was thinking.

Originally Posted by yaboygil View Post
    Well your a retard for letting him drift your car. However, he has already paid you some form of money. Which

means that he knew it was his fault and he admitted his mistake. Dont know how it works where you live but the

fact that he paid you money is already admission of guilt.
    Could barely call it drifting dude. But yeah, he's agree'd to pay me a number of times and he now realises what's going to happen to him if he takes it to court so now he's just selling his car and paying me what he owes me.

Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wreck his face

whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whenuseeit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bro you're ****ing retarded

goodluck though
    ++ Positive Crew ++

~Injured shoulder crew~

(° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by whenuseeit View Post
    bro you're ****ing retarded

goodluck though
    Haha, yeah. I guess you could say lesson learned.

alexd20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexd20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexd20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexd20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexd20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexd20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexd20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexd20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexd20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexd20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexd20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    don't know who's the retard here.. you for letting him drift your car or him for taking you to court after paying for some of it lol..
    Dallas Cowboys Crew

*Always pick 6 crew*

Registered User aesthetic69ibby's Avatar
    aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok 1. he isnt a friend
    2. wouldnt have this problem if "friend" was dead..

Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is your name Han by any chance?

on a serious note that seriously sucks brah. no ones winning in your situation.

Edit: Wtf, Fast and the furious 3 comes on tv right as I hit reply???

Edit 2: Idk about you but personally I wouldn't have the restraint to bash his fukken head in right now if someone is pulling this on me. but good luck OP.
    Last edited by Landybrah; 09-01-2013 at 10:39 PM.

Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go on judge judy.

This sounds like a stereotypical herp derp judge judy case.
    My AVI is my chest. Not a rock, not a wall, not an atlas stone... My chest

The Misc's resident IBD brah

*Crohn's disease crew *

*Sh*t enough in a day to fertilise a farm crew*

*Porcelain destroyer crew*

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not a day goes by where I am not surprised by the idiocy of a member on this forum.
    Remember, no Russian.

khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is a douche, but at least he is not a douche who crashes someone else's car and refuses to pay for it.

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 7AGE View Post
    Ha, I'm all for driving on a track and everything but I don't see how the occasional silly thing down a side street where no one is around is so bad. I admit there is obviously some sort of risk involved but that's all part of the fun. Add the fact that it was raining, I would have only been driving at 40km/h which isn't very fast at all.

Where as the muppet that crashed my car clearly knew nothing about drifting or what he was even doing, he crashed the car within 1minute of sitting in the drivers seat.
    I couldnt drift at 25mph(40km/h) unless I was on ice lol. How is that even possible going so slow.