Thread: My stack

mihulea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My stack

So what do you thing about my stack?

D-Aspartic acid
    Erase
    Tribulus
    Yohimbe

ZMA at bed time

gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100)
    What are your goals?

Originally Posted by gymratbum View Post
    What are your goals?
    Get a bit bigger and keep the fat to a min.

TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100)
    The Yohimbe should work in suppressing appetite and burn some of the fat off.

The Erase and D-Aspartic Acid should be doubling up and essentially complementing the other's effects. They definitely will make you bigger.

ZMA is good for recovery for after the workout.

Tribulus I have not experienced and cannot say either way.

I might also suggest 100% Gold Standard Whey so that your body has protein isolate that absorbs fast before, after, or both before and after workout so that your body has something to rebuild and grow with as raw material. Creatine would also be good. It'll make your cells swell up and soak up more water but you will need to drink more water to keep hydrated from this effect. Once your cells are all swollen they tear easier and you can grow more efficiently. Creatine will bloat you some however so keep this in mind when it comes to keeping the slim appearance. It's not fat but it depends on if you want to include keeping the fat and the look off.

FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TotalRiceLover View Post
    The Yohimbe should work in suppressing appetite and burn some of the fat off.

The Erase and D-Aspartic Acid should be doubling up and essentially complementing the other's effects. They definitely will make you bigger.

ZMA is good for recovery for after the workout.

Tribulus I have not experienced and cannot say either way.

I might also suggest 100% Gold Standard Whey so that your body has protein isolate that absorbs fast before, after, or both before and after workout so that your body has something to rebuild and grow with as raw material. Creatine would also be good. It'll make your cells swell up and soak up more water but you will need to drink more water to keep hydrated from this effect. Once your cells are all swollen they tear easier and you can grow more efficiently. Creatine will bloat you some however so keep this in mind when it comes to keeping the slim appearance. It's not fat but it depends on if you want to include keeping the fat and the look off.
    Protein timing and absorption rate is highly irrelevant, and creatine does not bloat you, or make your muscle fibers tear easier. Fail.
    Aspiring powerlifter.
    Former 350lb crew.
    Firefighter/EMT crew.

TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100) TotalRiceLover is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by FsAxis92 View Post
    Protein timing and absorption rate is highly irrelevant, and creatine does not bloat you, or make your muscle fibers tear easier. Fail.
    It does make a difference I can tell from my own body. Try posting something constructive.

FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It does make a difference I can tell from my own body. Try posting something constructive.
    Something constructive: visit the nutrition section and evaluate the proper amount o protein you need to take in every day consistently, then do so. Fast digesting protein makes no difference as far as muscle protein synthesis or improving your gains. Creatine increases creatinine levels and if you're consuming enough water there will be no noticable bloating. It doesn't cause tissue to tear easier at all.
    Aspiring powerlifter.
    Former 350lb crew.
    Firefighter/EMT crew.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No, he was right as one protein type from another won't make any noticeable difference body composition wise. Also creatine won't bloat you any significant or even noticeable amount if you dose properly unlike a few people who load or take over 5g a day and not intake enough water. Also honestly don't know why you stated that creatine makes your muscle fiber tear easier because that too is false.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by raginazn View Post
    no, he was right as one protein type from another won't make any noticeable difference body composition wise. Also creatine won't bloat you any significant or even noticeable amount if you dose properly unlike a few people who load or take over 5g a day and not intake enough water. Also honestly don't know why you stated that creatine makes your muscle fiber tear easier because that too is false.
    thank you
    Aspiring powerlifter.
    Former 350lb crew.
    Firefighter/EMT crew.

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    No, he was right as one protein type from another won't make any noticeable difference body composition wise. Also creatine won't bloat you any significant or even noticeable amount if you dose properly unlike a few people who load or take over 5g a day and not intake enough water. Also honestly don't know why you stated that creatine makes your muscle fiber tear easier because that too is false.
    I wasn't referring to type just to get it in a pure form. Powder doesn't have to be broken down by the body like say chicken which would have less exposed surface area. Creatine I can say has that effect on me. Not going against what is written but what my body does. At least you were professional/respectful in your response.

I wasn't referring to type just to get it in a pure form. Powder doesn't have to be broken down by the body like say chicken which would have less exposed surface area. Creatine I can say has that effect on me. Not going against what is written but what my body does. At least you were professional/respectful in your response.
    It doesn't matter how long protein takes to be broken down, just that you hit you slotted amount. Creatines effects are not different for you than try are for everyone else.
    Aspiring powerlifter.
    Former 350lb crew.
    Firefighter/EMT crew.

It doesn't matter how long protein takes to be broken down, just that you hit you slotted amount. Creatines effects are not different for you than try are for everyone else.
    Whatever dude. it's my body, not yours. I know what happens with my own body as does my doctor who backs me up on this one. Irregardless it works.

RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well in the end protein from chicken or a shake will work either way but whole food is preferable over shakes if it's not about convenience factor. Also yes everyone's body is different and what works for one might not work for someone else, so just stick to whatever works best for you as the human body is pretty mysterious in the things it do.
    Controlled Labs Rep

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Well in the end protein from chicken or a shake will work either way but whole food is preferable over shakes if it's not about convenience factor. Also yes everyone's body is different and what works for one might not work for someone else, so just stick to whatever works best for you as the human body is pretty mysterious in the things it do.
    Agreed. there is no replacement for a good solid meal and letting your body do its thing. well said. You definitely have it right too that everyone reacts differently. I for example can't take any supplements with stimulants without an allergic reaction. The body really is a mystery lol

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Whatever dude. it's my body, not yours. I know what happens with my own body as does my doctor who backs me up on this one. Irregardless it works.
    Stop getting so offended man. Otherwise you wont last long on these forums. Take a chill pill brah
    Last edited by nics1246; 09-01-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Smile

Agreed. there is no replacement for a good solid meal and letting your body do its thing. well said. You definitely have it right too that everyone reacts differently. I for example can't take any supplements with stimulants without an allergic reaction. The body really is a mystery lol
    Irregardless isn't a word. Also, I'm not disagreeing that creatine doesn't help. It totally does. But it does not bloat you or make it easier to create micro tears of muscle tissue. Period. Look up what creatine actually does. Something you should have done before putting it in your body.
    Aspiring powerlifter.
    Former 350lb crew.
    Firefighter/EMT crew.

Originally Posted by nics1246 View Post
    Stop getting so offended man. Otherwise you wont last long on these forums. Take a chill pill brah
    lol I just don't tolerate disrespect. I'm fine otherwise. Years of forum time and no issues.

Irregardless isn't a word. Also, I'm not disagreeing that creatine doesn't help. It totally does. But it does not bloat you or make it easier to create micro tears of muscle tissue. Period. Look up what creatine actually does. Something you should have done before putting it in your body.
    Yes you are right on the grammar. It DOES make me bloat. Presuming I don't research what I put in my body = "Fail." I research every supplement minimum 3-6 hours thank you.

lol I just don't tolerate disrespect. I'm fine otherwise. Years of forum time and no issues.

Yes you are right on the grammar. It DOES make me bloat. Presuming I don't research what I put in my body = "Fail." I research every supplement minimum 3-6 hours thank you.
    If that were true, you'd know what you're saying about creatine is false, and you'd know that whey isolates being digested fast has no benefit over a slow digesting protein around your workout.
    Aspiring powerlifter.
    Former 350lb crew.
    Firefighter/EMT crew.

If that were true, you'd know what you're saying about creatine is false, and you'd know that whey isolates being digested fast has no benefit over a slow digesting protein around your workout.
    Can't deny my bloat and all the research in the world can't hide that.

Convenience. What RaginAzN said. I wasn't talking about fast vs slow digesting proteins if you read what I wrote above....

Let's just all let it be and say that supplements affects everyone differently, that much is true and just call it truce
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Can't deny my bloat and all the research in the world can't hide that.

Convenience. What RaginAzN said. I wasn't talking about fast vs slow digesting proteins if you read what I wrote above....
    "Whey so that your body has protein isolate that absorbs fast before, after, or both before and after workout" You're right. I give up. OP listen to this guy, because chances are your body will deny science just like this guys and that creatine will make your gains for you. But you'll bloat a ton!
    Aspiring powerlifter.
    Former 350lb crew.
    Firefighter/EMT crew.

Let's just all let it be and say that supplements affects everyone differently, that much is true and just call it truce
    Nonexistent creatine bloat of peace.
    Aspiring powerlifter.
    Former 350lb crew.
    Firefighter/EMT crew.

Fair deal

"Whey so that your body has protein isolate that absorbs fast before, after, or both before and after workout" You're right. I give up. OP listen to this guy, because chances are your body will deny science just like this guys and that creatine will make your gains for you. But you'll bloat a ton!
    LOL actually this response did make me laugh. Mother nature is interesting to say the least though. Good note to end on.

What about tribulus did anyone tried it with the above?

Originally Posted by mihulea View Post
    What about tribulus did anyone tried it with the above?
    All it does is increase your libido, nothing more, nothing less.
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com