BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10)

WASTED 5 WEEKS (4 any1 who gives af)

Was 100% Sure i wanted to cut almost 5 Weeks ago, talked to the jacked gym owner and he's gonna start helping me and he wants me to do an extremely slow bulk, wasted 5 weeks...... facefat was the reason i started cutting, everyone (in my family and relatives) told me my face was uglier than when i was ripped, but as Chris Jones says **** the hippie voices. Hate that I've wasted time... I'll be posting a modified version of icf 5x5 Soon help me better it

WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BBlifestyleFTW View Post
    Was 100% Sure i wanted to cut almost 5 Weeks ago, talked to the jacked gym owner and he's gonna start helping me and he wants me to do an extremely slow bulk, wasted 5 weeks...... facefat was the reason i started cutting, everyone (in my family and relatives) told me my face was uglier than when i was ripped, but as Chris Jones says **** the hippie voices. Hate that I've wasted time... I'll be posting a modified version of icf 5x5 Soon help me better it
    Good luck bro. You're 16...5 weeks is nothing trust me.

I was going to cut starting 19th August however I've just continued my bulk, you've gotta ignore the haters "looking fat", "you're not even muscular".

Just remember this chit takes a lot of time.
    "Quit being a lil' bish!" - Ogus

+ My ICF 5x5 Training Journal of Redemption: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162644911

+ Instagram: @WatsonS90

tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WatsonS90 View Post

I was going to cut starting 19th August however I've just continued my bulk, you've gotta ignore the haters "looking fat", "you're not even muscular".

Oath man. Girlfriend telling me her friends are telling her I'm getting fat. Can't fit in my old clothes Lol. Who cares. They're not the ones seeing u put the extra plates you're putting on the bar that you couldn't do.
    #fatbutrewardsfeelgoodmang
    When people are doubting you, when people are badgering you to get tanked every weekend, when people claim you're boring, just remember you're doing this for you. No one else. If people are too narrow minded to acknowledge your sacrifice, your blood, sweat and tears, your hard work and your happiness to better yourself as a person, they aren't worth it. Simple as that.

wotdafudge is not very well liked. (-100) wotdafudge is not very well liked. (-100) wotdafudge is not very well liked. (-100) wotdafudge is not very well liked. (-100) wotdafudge is not very well liked. (-100) wotdafudge is not very well liked. (-100) wotdafudge is not very well liked. (-100) wotdafudge is not very well liked. (-100) wotdafudge is not very well liked. (-100) wotdafudge is not very well liked. (-100) wotdafudge is not very well liked. (-100)
    Srs? Lol.

Why would you give a ****?

BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wotdafudge View Post
    Srs? Lol.

Why would you give a ****?
    Years of being bullied for an ugly face (granted, i had way more zits) And doing anything to make it look better

Thanks bro I'll ignore the hippie voices

WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tomlaw91 View Post
    Oath man. Girlfriend telling me her friends are telling her I'm getting fat. Can't fit in my old clothes Lol. Who cares. They're not the ones seeing u put the extra plates you're putting on the bar that you couldn't do.
    #fatbutrewardsfeelgoodmang
    Haha the clothes part is the worst.

We're gonna make it brah!
    "Quit being a lil' bish!" - Ogus

+ My ICF 5x5 Training Journal of Redemption: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162644911

+ Instagram: @WatsonS90

Tfw old shirts don't fit anymore

Love that feel....

wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been dirty bulking.gained 7kg and 3-5% bf and people tell me i have lose weight lol
    "Strong people help you up not put you down"
    **Wking girls with pretty green eyes cuz they just 2% crew**
    **Hairy as Fack but not on my back crew**

They told me it's a tough journey, they told me it's like hell and back, they doubted me, underestimated me, told me i will never make it, they tried to stop me to block my way but i told them hell! i am already on my way so just sit there and watch me or better yet, try to stop me. If you can!
    لَا إِلَّهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This why i always feel myself better than most people, people often care about useless thing..
    i dont even care to celebrate birthday, marriage ceremony, etc

nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Went on a big shopping spree at sales at the end of my bulk...bad idea. belts for everything now
    Youtube Channel --> youtube.com/channel/UCNSdg8uIH4A1dRey0-Kzdpg

It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations

DL - 240kg
    Squat - 180kg
    Bench - 130kg
    Total - 550kg

Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    face fat, lol. i know them feels.

but ill just leave this here op.

linton5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linton5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linton5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linton5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linton5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linton5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linton5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linton5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linton5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linton5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) linton5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The problem about bulking is that outside of these forums few people understand it. People assume you're just getting gta because you are lazy, not that you are purposely putting on muscle. Wait until you cut, then they'll be miring.

Originally Posted by linton5 View Post
    The problem about bulking is that outside of these forums few people understand it. People assume you're just getting gta because you are lazy, not that you are purposely putting on muscle. Wait until you cut, then they'll be miring.
    Yeah, dont care much about that doe, reason i cut was cause i hate face fat, but ****it time to get joicy