Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thermo Grendade detonator and sweating in general

I bought some magnum by opus today because its almost time to cycle off of stirs for a while and the bodybuilding rep threw in some thermo grenade for free,I was wondering she pushed it real nice and gave it way free that's kind of a red flag for me she said its good for appetite suppression and energy boost so when my stim break is up what can I expect from this stuff it had terrible mixed reviews some said it was totally crap some said its was true to it name some said it did OK for what it was so for those who have taken it is it crap should I just grab some gaspari when my sits cycle is up or should I give this a shot,

also what's the deal with thermo increased sweat is regular sweating not enough does thermo increased sweating burn more calories
    Trying to make it!!!!

♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ManWithNoName93's Avatar
    ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You just have to keep in mind that different products work differently on each person. What make work for someone else may not work for you and vice versa. I wouldn't write off a free sample as a red flag. It could be that the company is trying to promote the item or increase awareness of the item or brand. As far as a thermo in general, it helps to burn a little extra calories and raises the body temperature a bit and the extra sweating can help you lose a bit more water weight. Just keep in mind that thermos are not magic pills and won't work unless the user does.
    Controlled Labs PROmore Review: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173734971&p=1488086951&posted=1#post1488086951