laxbro89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laxbro89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laxbro89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laxbro89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laxbro89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laxbro89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laxbro89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laxbro89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laxbro89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laxbro89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laxbro89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How much Zinc should I take per day?

I've seen all sorts of numbers. I'm 23, 6ft 185lbs. Work out 3 days a week....if any of that matters.

I started taking 30-60mg a while ago and eventually 100mg every day through supplements. Then someone started talking to me about how bad too much zinc could be and now I am taking 50mg a day. I have loved what zinc has done for me. Idk if it increased my performance at the gym or not but my sex drive went through the roof and acne is almost completely gone. I am worried that I may still be taking too much. But I don't want to lose these great benefits.

I don't recall what all foods are high in it. I think I heard seafood is....which I never eat. And beef, which I eat sometimes. And milk, which I drink all the time.

So how much zinc should I take a day?

ozkron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozkron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozkron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozkron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozkron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozkron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozkron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozkron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozkron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozkron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozkron is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    30mg should be enough I guess, not?
    most good multi have inside them 30mg

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unless you know that yours zink is low. None lol

should get enough from a quality multi
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most recommend 50mg zinc with 2mg copper as a natural AI. This is the dosage I am currently taking every morning.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take into consideration the bioavailability of the zinc supplements you mention, not all is created equal.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/minerals/zinc/

Originally Posted by Linus Pauling Institute Recommendation

The RDA for zinc (8 mg/day for adult women and 11 mg/day for adult men) appears sufficient to prevent deficiency in most individuals, but the lack of sensitive indicators of zinc nutritional status in humans makes it difficult to determine the level of zinc intake most likely to promote optimum health. Following the Linus Pauling Institute recommendation to take a multivitamin/mineral supplement containing 100% of the daily values (DV) of most nutrients will generally provide 15 mg/day of zinc.