5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

short term prep to look the best for a special day?

hi guys,
    i have a long distance relationship with my gf and im meeting her for the first time in 5 weeks in 5 days time. i want to look the best i can for when she gets here so for ease of clarity im treating this day as a contest day or suchlike. so my question is what prep can i do building up to her arrival can i do to be in best shape for her, which would i would assume to be similar to pre-contest prep?? some days i feel bloated, some days muscles rock solid, some days flat as a pancake, some days skinny, some days hulk! you get me, so i want to make sure on this day i look the best i can.
    At the moment im trying to do a mini bulk so trying to fit in approx 400g carbs a day and 220g protein as standard, would a method of carb loading/carb depletion work in my favour? how about my intake of water how should that be changed if at all? Or would a full body carb depleting workout be a good idea on the day before i see her so i look my leanest?
    I want my muscles full and hard whilst being lean and aesthetic so not bloated.

If anyone can help i appreciate it, i'm not a novice but i have no idea when it comes to the more professional methods and techniques which is why i posted this question on here. some day i hope to get into competitions but i have a lot to learn.
    Thanks
    Alex

5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    see this is what annoys me, people giving me bad rep without even telling me what im doing wrong, if its an unsuitable question i'll remove it there's no need to damage my rep! jeez.

simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No negative rep....but this is a CONTEST prep section. Take it over to general discussion, weight loss, etc. You can also get the help you are looking for just by reading and researching the information available here.....
    Athletic Xtreme Sponsored Athlete-TEAM AX
    Quest Protein Bar Athlete
    Nutrient Sciences/Kymera Energy Rep
    2012 Team Universe MW Champion
    Member Team USA 2012 IFBB Worlds-Ecuador

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by simpleguy4 View Post
    No negative rep....but this is a CONTEST prep section. Take it over to general discussion, weight loss, etc. You can also get the help you are looking for just by reading and researching the information available here.....
    this...... about five minutes of actual effort looking through the stickies of this section would answer all your questions.
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243