Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BayHarborDexter View Post
    I work for a huge company that owns few major LLC's. CEO once came to our place. I had a chance to ask him about his education. Anyways, dude built himself from scratch and now making serious money. Have a masters in Business. Told me that most teachers are morons who failed to make something of themselves so they teach to stay employed. Teaching doesn't pay well, there are only few who truly desire to teach. People who are getting in debt to get educated, and stay in school for years desire to make more money.
    thats funny because I also work for a huge company that owns few major LLC's. CEO once came to our place. I had a chance to ask him about his education. Anyways, dude built himself from scratch and now making serious money. Have a masters in Business. Told me that most teachers are morons who failed to make something of themselves so they teach to stay employed. Teaching doesn't pay well, there are only few who truly desire to teach. People who are getting in debt to get educated, and stay in school for years desire to make more money.

I am way cool. FYI BayHarborDexter's Avatar
    BayHarborDexter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BayHarborDexter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BayHarborDexter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BayHarborDexter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BayHarborDexter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BayHarborDexter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BayHarborDexter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BayHarborDexter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BayHarborDexter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BayHarborDexter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BayHarborDexter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xITHYPHALLIC View Post
    Oh look, another idiot
    I'm not saying I agree with him, but there is some truth to that.

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No idea if OP is right. I will say that I don't feel bad at all that teachers make what they make.

Brb union so don't work over like 45 hours a week
    Brb basically work half the year when factoring in all the cot damn vacation time you have
    Brb pension/benefits

They don't have it that bad when you consider how much work they really do.

kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgorgeous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Darknightbegins View Post
    No idea if OP is right. I will say that I don't feel bad at all that teachers make what they make.

Brb union so don't work over like 45 hours a week
    Brb basically work half the year when factoring in all the cot damn vacation time you have
    Brb pension/benefits

They don't have it that bad when you consider how much work they really do.
    teachers, good ones at least, work several hours outside of the classroom preparing materials and keeping up with the paperwork. the perk of being a teacher is you have summer off. most people generally say it's easy, but then again, most people would pull their hair out spending 9 months out of the year locked in a building with the youths of america. most decent jobs have pensions and benefits, too.

dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kidgorgeous View Post
    teachers, good ones at least, work several hours outside of the classroom preparing materials and keeping up with the paperwork. the perk of being a teacher is you have summer off. most people generally say it's easy, but then again, most people would pull their hair out spending 9 months out of the year locked in a building with the youths of america. most decent jobs have pensions and benefits, too.
    I would imagine after the first couple of years, it's all regurgitated **** you prepared in your first couple of years.
    ChemE in education, SoftwareE in job

Live slow, Die whenever SLOTH LIFE

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In college I had some monster profs

One guy who was a VP at suntrust during the day taught part time at night
    Dude was Chinese and would always talk about traffic and population in china lol
    Had more than a few others who had legit day jobs

The legit profs are those where you have to attend their class to pass. This because they aren't teaching verbatim from the book
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Originally Posted by dweeegs View Post
    I would imagine after the first couple of years, it's all regurgitated **** you prepared in your first couple of years.
    what job do you not become more well-versed in as you do it for a longer period of time? how is teaching any different than becoming an accountant? you learn more and more about the profession as you do it longer.

it's not like you can just make up new material to teach to a chemistry or calculus class, but you can absolutely change your methods and materials you use in your classroom as the years go on.

WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Teacher checking in. Allot of teachers are ****, but some are incredible. A good teacher has a huge impact on the kids they teach.

Edit: About the money, good teachers don't do it for the money. I quit my job making waay more $, because this is what I love to do.
    ***Viking crew***
    ^^Korea Crew^^
    풑 잍 인 다 벝 크루
    *Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew**

DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you cannot teach, at least k-12, in the united states without an education degree.
    No. To teach elementary you need to major in Education, but for secondary (high school), you can major in that specific subject. (i.e. majoring in Psychology and teaching Psychology and other social sciences). Though you can also teach secondary with an Education degree. At least, that is how it is here in New Jersey.
    "Where is the life in the life you live."
    **New Jersey Crew 609**

OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't know dat feel most of my high school teachers were legit

2 of my history teacher's were smart as fuk and enjoyed teaching
    ★Hyperhidrosis Crew★
    ★Keratoconus Crew★

Originally Posted by DemFaceGenes View Post
    No. To teach elementary you need to major in Education, but for secondary (high school), you can major in that specific subject. (i.e. majoring in Psychology and teaching Psychology and other social sciences). Though you can also teach secondary with an Education degree. At least, that is how it is here in New Jersey.
    you need a teaching certificate. how you go about obtaining that is dependent on what state you live in.

sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WPIITB View Post
    Teacher checking in. Allot of teachers are ****, but some are incredible. A good teacher has a huge impact on the kids they teach.

Edit: About the money, good teachers don't do it for the money. I quit my job making waay more $, because this is what I love to do.
    20 yo teacher ? Damn what u teach ?

DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DemFaceGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you need a teaching certificate. how you go about obtaining that is dependent on what state you live in.
    True, I forgot to mention the certificate part - that is required, but not necessarily a degree in edumacation.
    "Where is the life in the life you live."
    **New Jersey Crew 609**

KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrulWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -doing education atm
    -going to teach high school next year
    -already have one degree in teaching field (drama/english)
    -fuk getting some job in business, brb 9-5 rat race wanting to kill yourself at the computer you stare at 8 hours a day
    -brb teaching children feels awesome

okay OP

dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what job do you not become more well-versed in as you do it for a longer period of time? how is teaching any different than becoming an accountant? you learn more and more about the profession as you do it longer.

it's not like you can just make up new material to teach to a chemistry or calculus class, but you can absolutely change your methods and materials you use in your classroom as the years go on.

Originally Posted by DemFaceGenes View Post
    True, I forgot to mention the certificate part - that is required, but not necessarily a degree in edumacation.
    generally you get a certificate through the degree. degree programs (length of time, required courses, etc) differ state to state.

WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WPIITB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sebackers View Post
    20 yo teacher ? Damn what u teach ?
    I teach English now, graduated when I was 19- subbed since I had my Associates degree.
    ***Viking crew***
    ^^Korea Crew^^
    풑 잍 인 다 벝 크루
    *Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew**

Originally Posted by dweeegs View Post
    so what's the point of saying the material is the same after 2 years? of course it becomes easier, what job doesn't? strong retard.

sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I teach English now, graduated when I was 19- subbed since I had my Associates degree.
    Nice , what grade dou teach?

πολυμαθής ก้้้้้้้้้้้ ThundaHorz's Avatar
    ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fui quod es, eris quod sum

folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Remember being at a friend's apartment in school and her roommate came home with a sock puppet. Turned out that was a senior year project for education majors. And the colorings on the refrigerator? Nope, not someone's little niece, another assignment in college education classes. Yes, srs to both. Three roommates, one performing detailed financial evaluations of companies in a specific industry, one showing how to make who knows what chemical compound, the other gluing those fake plastic eyes on a sock.

Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rickdrizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Do you teach in Korea?

so what's the point of saying the material is the same after 2 years? of course it becomes easier, what job doesn't? strong retard.
    See sig

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aloneforever111 View Post
    They were most likely the dumb kids in college who couldn't handle a real major and picked education instead. Most of them barely know anything and aren't very intelligent. No hate on them, personality should be a big factor in teaching kids too but we should start putting more tax money into teacher wages to attracted smarter people. I imagine most teachers used to be an education sloot who says "omg I lluuuvv kids"
    What did you think they were? Successful, intelligent people?

johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brent89 View Post
    In Finland a teacher for any grade gets paid and is respected the same as a doctor or lawyer. They actually try to make sure every kid understand what they are doing rather than just repeating what the text book says and telling kids to study. In return they are number 1 in the world in education. Problem in north america is teachers can't get fired because on the union and have to seriously **** up bad. After a few years they stop caring about teaching and just free ride it. Think about when you were in school and compare the fresh young teachers to the old timers srs.
    This is how it should be in every country teachers should get paid close to doctors or lawyers then it will be much more competitive to get into teaching at uni. Less retards teaching.

aloneforever111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloneforever111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloneforever111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloneforever111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloneforever111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloneforever111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloneforever111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloneforever111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloneforever111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloneforever111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloneforever111 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    strong negs, I was obviously talking about K-12 and not college professors.

BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BENNAYBOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I go to a teaching school and all people who want to be teachers have to double major in education and a secondary field. I know some people who do mathematics as their second major.

ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500) ProtonFart is not very helpful. (-500)
    You're rustlin me pretty fukin hard brah. Do you know how much knowledge it takes on a subject to be able to get up and lecture for 45 minutes-1.5 hours? Every single day? That's how much my high school teachers lectured. Also, I'd say a quarter of teachers at my school are retired and teach because they want to and for extra income. Brb teaching Calculus BC to dumb high school students and having to know the subject well enough to answer any and of their questions. All 3 (yes three) of my high school English teachers were really fukin wise and could write better than me any day.

Unless you didn't go to a Catholic private school like me, and went to a public school where the teachers just clock in for their paycheck and hand out worksheets. Then I can understand your erroneous thinking.

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is fukn retarded. I many friends in college that went for their education credentials because they had a passion to teach/instruct those in their younger years. OP you're an idiot...

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnnycash123 View Post
    This is how it should be in every country teachers should get paid close to doctors or lawyers then it will be much more competitive to get into teaching at uni. Less retards teaching.
    Not sure if trolling, but this is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

do this and watch the entire economy collapse