Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Share your 'Sloots gon Sloot' Stories. (GTFIH) (CLIFFS)

So as we all know...sloots gon sloot. Bishes are sneaky creatures. i have a few stories but ill start with this one (cliffs at end)

(no pics. i have no idea who this girl is or what her name is. random meet and meat at a party)

This past weekend was move in weekend at Uni. Fresh sloots everywhere. I made a thread asking the misc what they were all drinking that weekend (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156457823) bc i had every intention of getting fukked up and forgetting my bish ass ex.

anyways. Me and two of my buddies are party hopping. (both non lifting SUPER awkward *******s that never party. i brought em out with me). we fall in this awesome situation where there was three females (7/10, 6/10, and a 4/10 asian girl). Im wrapping it up with the 7/10 bc she is from Connecticut and thats my favorite college bball team (Kemba Walker is god, btw. come at me *******s). so me and her are really hitting it off talking about bball and all that. We start talking about race/ethnicity. Im mixed black and white. shes italian. and she goes "do you have any idea how cute of babies we would make?" at this point im 7 tall boys in and many shots of tequila/ron diaz. i simply respond with "yam sayin"..and she, very puzzled and suprised by my response, goes "lets find out"..grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to the bathroom

we get in the bathroom and im not strapped up, so im not smashin. im trying to get my dink zukked. shes going to work doing an amazing job and im flexing and posing in the mirror like fukkin Patrick Bateman (100% srs). Keep in mind its hot/humid as fukk in this party. so i can only
    imagine how sweaty and disgusting this chit was for her. but she didnt mind. after i give her the baby gravy she goes "Im going to wash up. wait for me in the hallway! dont leave!" and makes me pinky promise her that ill wait. reluctantly i shake pinkies with the ho and go outside.

shes on the phone with someone in the bathroom, and about 5 minutes go by. this dorky lookin freshman kid comes up wanting to use the bathroom. banging on the door. etc. she comes out, sees him and gives him a big hug all excited-like n chit. im just thinking "oh ok bffs" right? she gives him the biggest 'post BJ humid sweaty ball sack penis' kiss ever. and as they walk by me he goes "sorry brah haha my fiance always hogs the bathroom! its all yours dude!!" i bert stare and just continue with my night. turns out homie proposed to her this past summer and followed her half way across the country to be with her.

CLIFFS:
    Partying
    meet girl from Connecticut. hit it off since thats my fav NCAAB team
    she makes a sexual comment then leads me to bathroom
    proceeds in zukkin dink as i Patrick Bateman flex pose in mirror (srs)
    after swallow im waiting outside bathroom while she freshens up, honoring pinky promise
    dude comes to bathroom door and she hugs/kisses him
    he says "sorry bro my fiance always hogs the bathroom. its all yours!
    bert stare
    sloots gon sloot

share yours!!

*my other stories will have pics
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

westsidee will become famous soon enough. (+50) westsidee will become famous soon enough. (+50) westsidee will become famous soon enough. (+50) westsidee will become famous soon enough. (+50) westsidee will become famous soon enough. (+50) westsidee will become famous soon enough. (+50) westsidee will become famous soon enough. (+50) westsidee will become famous soon enough. (+50) westsidee will become famous soon enough. (+50) westsidee will become famous soon enough. (+50) westsidee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    subbed for other stories with pics
    Fuk Mayonnaise Crew

skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Walked up to a girl.

Said Have you met my friend?

She said Huh?

I said "My friend Jose Cuervo"

Ended as a great night, and a great morning! Till I found out she was crazy.

ryandoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryandoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryandoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryandoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryandoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryandoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryandoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryandoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryandoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryandoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryandoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    in for stories with pics

AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdammRW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Talking to bish outside club

Literally after 30 seconds of chat she says "i just dont want to be alone tonight.. '

Im getting my dink wet here brahs

Until when walking to the taxi queue bish pipes up saying the rivers running red, i joking say how il just shove it in the pooper and bish more than willingly agrees.

Decided not to smash though, already have my red and brown wings, and that mess with a 6-7/10 is just not worth it.

Just bailed without saying a word and got more yucky

420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this happened monday. made out with 8/10 sloot, both yucky as fuark, she makes out with 2 other guys I'm like **** this walk up to random sloot literally say "hey how you doing" and we make out. went out again yesterday met said 8/10 sloot again, made out for an hour in the club I'm like "come with me to my place", she disagrees (wut)

amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amerikansjc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lil Wayne concert back in '08 ish...
    2 hot girls sit next to me and my buddy
    girls are fuarked up
    She starts grabbing on my D
    I start fingering her
    Her phone rings and she picks up
    I am still inside her
    She is talking to her BF and even says I love you at the end of the call... I was fingering her the whole convo
    I stopped after call and left

Srs after this I have not trusted women at all... She was talking to him like a "perfect girl" would. Saying how much she loved him and couldnt wait to see him tomorrow so she can cook for him etc etc etc

Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ill try and cliff it:

- Never had a gf before college
    - Get there and meet this awesome girl the first week
    - We party together everytime and after a month I make my move and we start hooking up
    - We did everything together including me staying in her room (she had a single at college) every single night
    - She get's violated during new years (at least she says that...After all the stuff I read on the misc who knows)
    - Anyways, she cries about it a lot and is hurt about it. Naturally I try and comfort her
    - She starts becoming more distant and whatnot emotionally and we go from sex everyday to not as much (I know shes not cheating on me since I still slept in her room everynight)
    - Its one week before the end of our first year (dated since 2nd month of our first year)
    - We get into an argument since she's texting this guy from back home and I tell her not to do that around me
    - Argument leads to us not talking. I see her at a party where I'm also at and we don't communicate or anything. Keep our distance.
    - I go back to hers since that's where I have been staying for the previous 8 months basically.
    - Talk to her hall mates to let me into the building (good friends with them by now obviously)
    - Open the door to her room, which she forgot to lock I guess.
    - She's just there naked with him on top of her.
    - I start yelling and force him out of the room. She starts yelling at me too.
    - We all go our seperate ways that night.
    - Next morning I'm going with my roommate into town to get some breakfast.
    - Walk up to my car and notice its wrecked to hell. Key marks, rock dents, everything.
    - I call the guy first thinking it was him, its not. I call my mom asking what to do, she says call the cops.
    - I call the cops, and tell them I assume its her. They trick her into confessing (pretend they have it on tape).
    - over $5000 in damages to the car. Threaten to send her to jail unless she pays for it. She does.
    - Never talked to her again but saw her around campus plenty.

No social media of any kind crew, srs. Sorry cant provide pics brahs :\ Will see if any on college website

420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50) 420blazeit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Energyy View Post
    Ill try and cliff it:

- We party together everytime and after a month I make my move and we start hooking up
    - We did everything together including me staying in her room (she had a single at college) every single night
    - She get's violated during new years (at least she says that...After all the stuff I read on the misc who knows)
    - Anyways, she cries about it a lot and is hurt about it. Naturally I try and comfort her
    - She starts becoming more distant and whatnot emotionally and we go from sex everyday to not as much (I know shes not cheating on me since I still slept in her room everynight)
    - Its one week before the end of our first year (dated since 2nd month of our first year)
    - We get into an argument since she's texting this guy from back home and I tell her not to do that around me
    - Argument leads to us not talking. I see her at a party where I'm also at and we don't communicate or anything. Keep our distance.
    - I go back to hers since that's where I have been staying for the previous 8 months basically.
    - Talk to her hall mates to let me into the building (good friends with them by now obviously)
    - Walk up to my car and notice its wrecked to hell. Key marks, rock dents, everything.
    - I call the guy first thinking it was him, its not. I call my mom asking what to do, she says call the cops.
    - I call the cops, and tell them I assume its her. They trick her into confessing (pretend they have it on tape).
    - over $5000 in damages to the car. Threaten to send her to jail unless she pays for it. She does.

No social media of any kind crew, srs. Sorry cant provide pics brahs :\ Will see if any on college website
    that's messed up, have my reps

Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excesscash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you had her when she didn't get bored, then you got needy and crazy. Sorry man, you were the crazy one. moving forward.

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by amerikansjc View Post
    Lil Wayne concert back in '08 ish...
    2 hot girls sit next to me and my buddy
    girls are fuarked up
    She starts grabbing on my D
    I start fingering her
    Her phone rings and she picks up
    I am still inside her
    She is talking to her BF and even says I love you at the end of the call... I was fingering her the whole convo
    I stopped after call and left

Srs after this I have not trusted women at all... She was talking to him like a "perfect girl" would. Saying how much she loved him and couldnt wait to see him tomorrow so she can cook for him etc etc etc
    these are the worst. brb "love you baby" while getting blasted. never talking to a gf on the phone again lool

Originally Posted by 420blazeit View Post
    this happened monday. made out with 8/10 sloot, both yucky as fuark, she makes out with 2 other guys I'm like **** this walk up to random sloot literally say "hey how you doing" and we make out. went out again yesterday met said 8/10 sloot again, made out for an hour in the club I'm like "come with me to my place", she disagrees (wut)
    well you love to make out, we see. just finish the deal brotha!

Originally Posted by Energyy View Post
    Ill try and cliff it:

fukk man. what was her penalty? how the hell are you going to mess someones car up bc YOU got caught lol. psycho bishes ftw.
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

Originally Posted by AdammRW View Post
    Talking to bish outside club

Literally after 30 seconds of chat she says "i just dont want to be alone tonight.. '

Im getting my dink wet here brahs

Until when walking to the taxi queue bish pipes up saying the rivers running red, i joking say how il just shove it in the pooper and bish more than willingly agrees.

Decided not to smash though, already have my red and brown wings, and that mess with a 6-7/10 is just not worth it.

Just bailed without saying a word and got more yucky
    lold hard at "red and brown wings"...we all got dem brah. sometimes you just gotta do it..if you were drunk then you DEFINITELY should have done it
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

Brunorad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunorad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunorad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunorad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunorad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunorad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunorad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunorad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunorad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunorad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brunorad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Basically talked to a girl while she was on foreign exchange on fb. She comes back we hit it off and go out on a couple dates. Everything is good, end up phucking and spending night at her place two nights in a row. Everything is going great! perfect!. She goes to take a trip and we semi lose contact but not really. She texts me all the time, including like good night kisses texts **** like that. While on her trip with family like 3 weeks later ******** kindly notifies me that she is in a relationship with some other guy! Sloots gonna sloot!

Cliffs:
    -Talk to girl while she abroad
    -Comes back, we hit it off
    -Date couple times
    -Smash and spend night few times
    -keep texting
    -She goes on trip
    -Less than 3 weeks later "in a relationship" pops up on fb with some other *******.
    -All this without any warning
    -sloots gonna sloot

xCact is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCact is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCact is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCact is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCact is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCact is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCact is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCact is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCact is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCact is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCact is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So I'm partying with some friends in the city, right. My main wing-woman is a Yale graduate, 7/10 Lithuanian girl with a fierce coke habit that used to work on Wall Street before she quit and started her own business. Needless to say, she knows a lot of interesting (sometimes frightening) people and somehow always has the hookup for the best parties and events in town. She's a few years older than me and married, and her husband is a legit alpha, so I've never tried anything with her. For whatever reason though, she took a liking to me when we first met and has treated me like a little brother ever since.

Anyway, we're at this private party in a high-rise condo on Michigan Avenue. Everyone there, except me, is some kind of finance dude that works 100 hour weeks and makes over $200k. Everyone is dressed to the nines, I even broke out my nice clothes because my friend warned me if I didn't look presentable I wouldn't be allowed in. So it's early in the night, I'm mixing with people, nobody is really drunk yet, when my wing-woman friend pulls me aside and tells me her old college roommate flew in from LA recently and was coming to the party. She said she wanted to introduce us and said I might like her. I'm just like "cool" and continue sipping expensive vodka waiting for this friend and chatting up gold digging sloots. I was honestly expecting the roommate to be some kind of dweeby plain Jane type, being an Ivy Leaguer and all, but I couldn't be further from the truth. This girl was a solid 8/10, a 5'10" medium-skinned black girl with big tits, a narrow waist, and a fat ass, dressed in a skin-tight but revealing black dress... she was pretty much the kind of girl you expect an athlete or semi-famous rapper to be dating.

What followed after my wing-woman introduced us was about 45 minutes of dialogue that I can hardly recall. I had a good buzz going and ran down the list of talking points - name, occupation, interests, threw in a few jokes, etc. She was a little tipsy already, and we were vibing super well. All the signs were there, she was stroking her hair, biting her lips, trying to touch me, all of it. The party was also starting to really turn up at this point. There was a dance floor forming, so when a song finally came on that I somewhat knew, I went "Oooh, this is my jam!" and pulled her out to dance with me.

After 10 minutes of grinding, we were in full on makeout mode. My boner was on full display, straining hard against my dress pants in a room crammed with upper class types, but I didn't give a fuk. After about an hour, I asked her if she wanted to get out of here, and she said yes. I said goodbye to my wing-woman, and we took a cab to the black girl's hotel, a 10 minute ride which I spent getting my dink felt up. I thought she was going to unzip my pants and suck me off right there in the cab, but it didn't happen. Her hotel room was awesome compared to my piece of chit apartment, and after taming the beast just long enough to take a piss in her opulent bathroom, I found myself on her king-sized bed, getting my shirt unbuttoned as I snaked my hand up her thigh to get things started. She was telling me how hard she wanted me to fuk her and calling me white boy, which really got me going for some reason.

I reached inside my wallet only to find, to my abject horror, that I had neglected to pack a condom. She must have read the concern on my face, because the next words out of her mouth were, "It's OK, I'm on the pill." Normally I wouldn't smash a random girl raw, but I was in the middle of a dry spell and thinking with the wrong head. I fuked her twice that night, and then once again in the morning. It was some of the hardest sex I've ever had, and she was a great dirty talker and moaner. I came inside her the first time (felt amazing, very jealous of brahs that have gfs/wives and can do this all the time), then on her face the next two times.

This is the kicker. When I was getting ready to leave in the morning, I asked her if she had a FB that I could add her on. She said "Yeah, I do, but my husband doesn't like it when I friend other guys." In my head, I was like "PAUSE!" No mention of a husband or BF or relationship was made either by her or my friend that hooked us up, at any point in the night. The bish wasn't even wearing a ring! I replied with "Oh, chit, haha, well... I guess [wing-woman's name] will set something up next time you're in town!" to which she said, "Oh, most definitely." We kissed goodbye and I left. I then proceeded to do the Leo walk from the hotel to the nearest Red Line station. I did end up meeting her again, and smashing again, when she was back in town a few months later.

Cliffs:
    -at a yuppie party
    -friend hooks me up with her old college roommate who is a "bad bitch" as one would say
    -smash her multiple times
    -turns out shes married
    -smash her again a few months later
    -don't trust women

DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000) DanBBz is just really nice. (+1000)
    went to my mates pool outside his house had some beers on the walk home see a house party and go in wearing swimming shorts and a tank top, was sat on some steps and a 6/10 sits next to me had chit game and was asking my number saying I best not ignore her, took her onto this couch there's like 4 people in the room I get into her and finger her, we go upstairs but she doesn't want anyone to walk in, I call her a tease and go back and chill with my mates.

joshuaclottey is not very well liked. (-100) joshuaclottey is not very well liked. (-100) joshuaclottey is not very well liked. (-100) joshuaclottey is not very well liked. (-100) joshuaclottey is not very well liked. (-100) joshuaclottey is not very well liked. (-100) joshuaclottey is not very well liked. (-100) joshuaclottey is not very well liked. (-100) joshuaclottey is not very well liked. (-100) joshuaclottey is not very well liked. (-100) joshuaclottey is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Godyssey View Post
    So as we all know...sloots gon sloot. Bishes are sneaky creatures. i have a few stories but ill start with this one (cliffs at end)

(no pics. i have no idea who this girl is or what her name is. random meet and meat at a party)

This past weekend was move in weekend at Uni. Fresh sloots everywhere. I made a thread asking the misc what they were all drinking that weekend (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156457823) bc i had every intention of getting fukked up and forgetting my bish ass ex.

anyways. Me and two of my buddies are party hopping. (both non lifting SUPER awkward *******s that never party. i brought em out with me). we fall in this awesome situation where there was three females (7/10, 6/10, and a 4/10 asian girl). Im wrapping it up with the 7/10 bc she is from Connecticut and thats my favorite college bball team (Kemba Walker is god, btw. come at me *******s). so me and her are really hitting it off talking about bball and all that. We start talking about race/ethnicity. Im mixed black and white. shes italian. and she goes "do you have any idea how cute of babies we would make?" at this point im 7 tall boys in and many shots of tequila/ron diaz. i simply respond with "yam sayin"..and she, very puzzled and suprised by my response, goes "lets find out"..grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to the bathroom

we get in the bathroom and im not strapped up, so im not smashin. im trying to get my dink zukked. shes going to work doing an amazing job and im flexing and posing in the mirror like fukkin Patrick Bateman (100% srs). Keep in mind its hot/humid as fukk in this party. so i can only
    imagine how sweaty and disgusting this chit was for her. but she didnt mind. after i give her the baby gravy she goes "Im going to wash up. wait for me in the hallway! dont leave!" and makes me pinky promise her that ill wait. reluctantly i shake pinkies with the ho and go outside.

shes on the phone with someone in the bathroom, and about 5 minutes go by. this dorky lookin freshman kid comes up wanting to use the bathroom. banging on the door. etc. she comes out, sees him and gives him a big hug all excited-like n chit. im just thinking "oh ok bffs" right? she gives him the biggest 'post BJ humid sweaty ball sack penis' kiss ever. and as they walk by me he goes "sorry brah haha my fiance always hogs the bathroom! its all yours dude!!" i bert stare and just continue with my night. turns out homie proposed to her this past summer and followed her half way across the country to be with her.

CLIFFS:
    Partying
    meet girl from Connecticut. hit it off since thats my fav NCAAB team
    she makes a sexual comment then leads me to bathroom
    proceeds in zukkin dink as i Patrick Bateman flex pose in mirror (srs)
    after swallow im waiting outside bathroom while she freshens up, honoring pinky promise
    dude comes to bathroom door and she hugs/kisses him
    he says "sorry bro my fiance always hogs the bathroom. its all yours!
    bert stare
    sloots gon sloot

share yours!!

*my other stories will have pics
    great story!!!

Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It hurts reading some of these stories. Almost makes you lose all hope...damn sloots gonna sloot
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

**Arm avi crew**
    **Always pick 4 crew**
    **O positive blood donor crew**
    **Married, but still immature as fuk crew**

jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeremyacox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Morati View Post
    It hurts reading some of these stories. Almost makes you lose all hope...damn sloots gonna sloot

I hear you man, this makes me think back over my old relationships and question them.
    Meet lifts
    578/402/618

ACE certified Personal Trainer

*Twin Lab Miltia Member since 2014*

Instagram @jeremyacox1

Originally Posted by xCact View Post
    Cliffs:
    -at a yuppie party
    -friend hooks me up with her old college roommate who is a "bad bitch" as one would say
    -smash her multiple times
    -turns out shes married
    -smash her again a few months later
    -don't trust women
    Lol'd hard as fukk at this

I reached inside my wallet only to find, to my abject horror, that I had neglected to pack a condom.
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

cmon misc
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Date girl for a month
    She says shes confused, wants to be single but still see me? WTF?
    We hangout a weekend later like normal.
    2 buddies come out and have drinks with us
    She soon starts ignoring me and loves being called a whore/slut/bitch by them.
    We split for the night and I go back to her house.
    She finds 1 of my friends on FB and tells him not to tell me but she likes my other friend(I'm half passed out and didnt know). <--- Sloot
    I try to cuddle with her in bed she pushes me away.
    Rollover and go to sleep. Wake up at 4am and leave.
    Sloot wants to know why I left.
    I called her out. Sloot says I start drama.
    Me and two friends laugh about it.

Thought I genuinely met the nicest girl ever <--SRS
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *MISC POLISH CREW*

Originally Posted by untouchabledfx View Post
    Date girl for a month
    She says shes confused, wants to be single but still see me? WTF?
    We hangout a weekend later like normal.
    2 buddies come out and have drinks with us
    She soon starts ignoring me and loves being called a whore/slut/bitch by them.
    We split for the night and I go back to her house.
    She finds 1 of my friends on FB and tells him not to tell me but she likes my other friend(I'm half passed out and didnt know). <--- Sloot
    I try to cuddle with her in bed she pushes me away.
    Rollover and go to sleep. Wake up at 4am and leave.
    Sloot wants to know why I left.
    I called her out. Sloot says I start drama.
    Me and two friends laugh about it.

Thought I genuinely met the nicest girl ever <--SRS

wtf. shoulda got all your buddies together and ran a train on her brah! ultimate sloot gon sloot situation.

also mind = blown that this has 1300+ views and only 20 posts. misc virgin gon misc virgin. ill post a story with pics when im off to keep thread alive i guess
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in for stories
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

"Smile & laugh even when you feel like ****, it'll make things much better." - RIP mainsqueeze530.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the ****ing rain." -RIP Greg Plitt. 03/11/1977 - 17/01/2015.

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    met bish at rave
    me and my best friend tagteam her at the hotel

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alright, so here we go.

When I was too young to know better, some married girl from out of state with a mutual friend randomly started messaging me on MySpace. (Yeah, this was MySpace era.) Short, decent figure, nice rack, red hair, very religious, "scripture-oriented life" and all that. She gets increasingly flirty and hints around about sexual things, but never really comes right out about anything, and since she's married, I leave it alone because I don't want to push that kind of mess. However, one day she sends me a picture she drew "of us". It was a sketch of her tied up with me behind her, pulling her hair down.

So, you know, there's that. Not much is said, I'm sort of weirded out, actually, and we sort of drop off communications, but a few months later, she comes down to visit her friend, declares she's divorcing her husband because she feels trapped, stays with her friend for a while, then texts me in the middle of the night wanting to come stay with me because her friend's house is "too dirty". This turns into three weeks of me being an hour late for work because she can't get my dick out of her mouth. Srs. She's like a top-of-the-line cum disposal, the kind of thing Samsung or GE would engineer. Four to eight times a day, like she needs it to treat a terminal illness. Every drop is accounted for. No intercourse. She likes to get roughed up and humiliated during, too. Smacked, spanked, choked, hair pulled, pinned, skull fukked. She doesn't even want to be taken out anywhere, because she's afraid word will get back to her soon-to-be-ex. When I'm at the office, she's doing my dishes and taking out my trash without being asked, and, one day, was literally on her knees waiting when I come home. On several occasions, she tells me that I "own" her. At one point, she mentions that she's been looking at the other women on my MySpace and feels so proud to be sucking the same dick that they have. She wants to hear about other women who've blown me while she's blowing me.

It's messed up. I'm figuring I've attained some kind of crazy sloot nirvana. It's not going to last, I know, but I'm cashing in vacation time to enjoy it while it does before she either comes to her senses or totally loses it. Sure enough, after a few weeks, she decides she has a crush on a local guy she knew from years back and texts me while I'm at work to explain herself.

"I think I really need to tell him."
    "OK, so are we going to keep doing what we've been doing?"
    "I don't think it would be right."
    "I understand completely."

I come home early from work, and, surprise, she gets on the floor and does what we've been doing without hesitating.

I let her clean up, then tell I think it's for the best if she moved out, and that I really only came home early to help her pack up her stuff, because I didn't feel it was appropriate for her to stay here if she was planning to pursue this guy.

I get the Bert Stare. No drama, she took it calmly and politely, but she somehow didn't see that coming.

I didn't speak to her again after that, and I'm not 100% clear on what went down after she left. I know she got an apartment, broke the lease, got pregnant, the other guy wanted a paternity test, and it was, one way or another, deemed the husband's kid. About two or three months later, I got a letter from the husband, "thanking me for taking such good care of his wife", with a check for $200 for my expenses. All I can figure is that she had not really told him anything about her alleged divorce plans, that the husband only knew about the other guy because he wanted the paternity test, and that she'd presented me as an innocent bystander who took her in when she had a breakdown and ran away from home. The other guy apparently took the whole thing really badly, ended up writing a play about a fatal car accident that he felt was symbolic of his relationship with her.

Looking back years later, I realize how badly that could have gone and that I probably dodged several bullets, like, *actual bullets*, doing something I should not have been doing. Still, story.

I did later spend a while smashing the mutual friend who connected us on MySpace, some Puerto Rican girl. I understand that resulted in a pretty awkward silence between them when she brought it up on the phone.
    Last edited by ANumber1; 09-02-2013 at 11:27 AM.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

anonymous
    This sexy 8/10 Peruvian girl started working with me in America. We're both on these rotational-type programs where you basically work in a certain department for 6 months then transfer. Just so happened her 6-month rotation was in Florida at my office. She would message me on our Office Communicator network while she was still in Peru asking about the area and telling me how excited she was to move here. She friended me on ******** and I was pretty excited because she was very attractive, though after creeping for a few seconds I quickly discovered she had a fiancee. Almost every picture she had was them kissing and even after she moved here she always made statuses about how much she loved him. About a week after she moved here, I took her out with some friends of mine. She got pretty drunk and ended up making out with one of my friends at this bar, then tried to make out with me while that friend was in the bathroom! I didn't want to be sloppy seconds of the make-out sloot and I still wasn't sure how I felt about cheating with someone that was engaged. She said the next day that she "didn't remember" any of the makeout attempts, but I didn't buy it. Fast-forward a few weeks later, I went out with her again and got drunk at a different bar, then we ended up making out and I went back to her place. We had sex that night. The next morning we were fooling around but I could tell she had felt bad about what she had done. It only took a few more times of hanging out that we started having sex regularly, pretty much every day. Even when her family came to visit in America, she would come over to my place after work, we'd bang, then she'd tell her family she "got home late from work". She went back to Peru to get married, came back for another month, and we had sex for the month she was here even while she was married. Now she's gone and I'll never see her again, but damn. Sloots gon' sloot.

Never as big as my pump. Notsogifted's Avatar
    Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh lawd, here we go again.

The generic misc thread of peace.

Phuggin luv dis chit.

edit: Holy chit opie that was brutal
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    met bish at rave
    mirin rep power

and gotta love Matt and Jeff Hardy ing females. good ol tag team

Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post
    Alright, so here we go.

good god. i knew a female that was KINDA similar to that. ill try to track down pictures and share with the misc. way back when i was 15 she was always there to hook up the noggin.nothing remotely near what you went through though. reps.

Originally Posted by MasterYizz90 View Post
    This sexy 8/10 Peruvian girl started working with me in America. We're both on these rotational-type programs where you basically work in a certain department for 6 months then transfer. Just so happened her 6-month rotation was in Florida at my office. She would message me on our Office Communicator network while she was still in Peru asking about the area and telling me how excited she was to move here. She friended me on ******** and I was pretty excited because she was very attractive, though after creeping for a few seconds I quickly discovered she had a fiancee. Almost every picture she had was them kissing and even after she moved here she always made statuses about how much she loved him. About a week after she moved here, I took her out with some friends of mine. She got pretty drunk and ended up making out with one of my friends at this bar, then tried to make out with me while that friend was in the bathroom! I didn't want to be sloppy seconds of the make-out sloot and I still wasn't sure how I felt about cheating with someone that was engaged. She said the next day that she "didn't remember" any of the makeout attempts, but I didn't buy it. Fast-forward a few weeks later, I went out with her again and got drunk at a different bar, then we ended up making out and I went back to her place. We had sex that night. The next morning we were fooling around but I could tell she had felt bad about what she had done. It only took a few more times of hanging out that we started having sex regularly, pretty much every day. Even when her family came to visit in America, she would come over to my place after work, we'd bang, then she'd tell her family she "got home late from work". She went back to Peru to get married, came back for another month, and we had sex for the month she was here even while she was married. Now she's gone and I'll never see her again, but damn. Sloots gon' sloot.
    fuarkk brah you got any pics!? and tell me she had an accent/spoke peruvian (right???) to you

Originally Posted by Notsogifted View Post
    oh lawd, here we go again.

The generic misc thread of peace.

Phuggin luv dis chit.

edit: Holy chit opie that was brutal
    i personally thought of the misc when i was Patrick Bateman'ing in the mirror. srs thought "the misc will love this" amigay.jpeg
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

Ajuf954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ajuf954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ajuf954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ajuf954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ajuf954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ajuf954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ajuf954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ajuf954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ajuf954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ajuf954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ajuf954 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    met bish at rave
    your a fuarking monster in avi

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Morati View Post
    this. feelsbadman while scrolling down page but cannot exit thread
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW