Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    KarlKtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Rate My Cut Transformation Lost 45 Pounds But have ManBoobs Maybe Gynocamastia GTFIH

i would like some honest critisism on my cut/ weight loss, i was 230, 30%BF(estimate) and now im 192 18.6 BF (Accurate) but the thing is my man boobs are so damn big and droopy looking im uncomfetable looking at my self, when i flex my upper pecks puff up but my the lower part of my tits saggggg, and i think that maybe JUST MAYBE it may actually be gynocamastia, i am going to the doctor on saturday to confirm i am 5,8 and BOY OH BOY DO I BENCH man on chest day i go HARD IN THE GYM, i do a whole bunch of sets but when i wake up the morning all i see is flab I do cardio and everything im hopeing that maybe i can end my cut at 180 im 5,8 so i think 180 should be good for me? tell me what you guys think i should do , any advice is appreciated, PS I EVEN WENT FROM A PANTS SIZE 42 TO A 36,!

Before Picture (230 maybe even 240 estimated)30%BF
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...Msew-610xh.jpg

After Picture (192.6lbs ) 18.6% BF
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...SGAH-610xh.jpg

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You lack muscle. Your bf% is probably also higher.
    26.5" waist of peace.

micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whos the guy holding you in the before pic? ahaha not srs
    If you lost weight you're good to go, keep up
    But tbh in the after pic you're no where near 18.6% bf with 5'7", 192 lbs, but you WILL achieve your goal if you keep going!!!!! Good luck man

Originally Posted by RugbyBro View Post
    You lack muscle. Your bf% is probably also higher.
    How so? do u mean i should be toneing more? because i lift pretty heavy

Originally Posted by micky1991 View Post
    Whos the guy holding you in the before pic? ahaha not srs
    If you lost weight you're good to go, keep up
    But tbh in the after pic you're no where near 18.6% bf with 5'7", 192 lbs, but you WILL achieve your goal if you keep going!!!!! Good luck man
    lol thanks alot and alright

micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micky1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KarlKtd View Post
    He means you don't have too much LBM, you ll be gaining some muscle during your cut (noob gains) assuming you just started, after that gaining muscle will be very hard to impossible, after you finish your cut, bulk so you can get that LBM up

He means you don't have too much LBM, you ll be gaining some muscle during your cut (noob gains) assuming you just started, after that gaining muscle will be very hard to impossible, after you finish your cut, bulk so you can get that LBM up
    i see and ive been lifting for a few years but havnt had a clean schedual or diet

i see and ive been lifting for a few years but havnt had a clean schedual or diet
    Well your weight loss is pretty nice, assuming you didn't have a "clean" diet (assume not counting cals). Just chose a routine and stick to it and sort out your diet=you ll see wonderful things happen

Well your weight loss is pretty nice, assuming you didn't have a "clean" diet (assume not counting cals). Just chose a routine and stick to it and sort out your diet=you ll see wonderful things happen
    well for the past 2 month its been great thats why ive been loseing weight, 700-900 caloric deficit with vegetables clean protein chicken breast etc

looking thick,solid,tight Newmanzz's Avatar
    Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need to lose ALOT more fat, you are only 5'7 and don't have anywhere near the muscles to be 190lbs lean, I'd suggest dropping atleast 20lbs more

Nipples don't really scream gyno but your tits look pretty bad lol
    The journey to 4, 6, 7

#1 Red quality poster Loyboy1996's Avatar
    Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Keep losing weight like they said but also i recommend you hit the decline bench hard to get rid of those moobs
    *Chewing Tobacco crew*
    *Eiffel Towered a sloot crew*
    *Made a sloot squirt crew*

Originally Posted by Newmanzz View Post
    You need to lose ALOT more fat, you are only 5'7 and don't have anywhere near the muscles to be 190lbs lean, I'd suggest dropping atleast 20lbs more

Nipples don't really scream gyno but your tits look pretty bad lol
    lol damn yo i know they do look apretty bad

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ***** you lost weight i recommend you to swim best way to tone muscle and lose fast since it burns alot of calories

HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Dat gyno is insane. You are not finished yet. Keep cutting, but you've made good progress so far.

Originally Posted by kanko View Post
    ***** you lost weight i recommend you to swim best way to tone muscle and lose fast since it burns alot of calories
    thanks alot man ive been considiring it but lmao i dnt want to go anywhere with my shirt off

E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lost 92 pounds and though I had no titty problems , I know some guys who lost weight and did . Two things that help is one , naturally putting on muscle - and two - You've got a lot more weight to lose my man , so keep at it , great job on the progress so far , feel proud , least you're better than you were yesterday . Once you've really dropped the weight and are at a reasonable weight for 5'7 ( a fit weight ) , then start focusing on putting muscle on your frame . Nipples aren't as bad as some cases , the boobs hopefully will get better as time progresses . you're only 15 , your skin will tighten , if not completely - at least reasonably . Good luck brah

Oh and dont crash diet or starve yourself . make sure you're losing weight at a reasonable pace and in a healthy manner , patience is key man - otherwise you're gonna have allllll kinds of problems .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I used to be a 264lb fat tub at 40% bodyfat - Happy to help anyone and everyone in any way I can .

"Failure is not falling down
    but refusing to get back up"

Bench Press : 320lbs
    Squat : 475lbs
    Deadlift : 365lbs ( :( )

- I Rep Back -

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks alot man ive been considiring it but lmao i dnt want to go anywhere with my shirt off
    give it a try and i wouldnt give a fk what ppl think about how someone look

Originally Posted by E34R View Post
    I lost 92 pounds and though I had no titty problems , I know some guys who lost weight and did . Two things that help is one , naturally putting on muscle - and two - You've got a lot more weight to lose my man , so keep at it , great job on the progress so far , feel proud , least you're better than you were yesterday . Once you've really dropped the weight and are at a reasonable weight for 5'7 ( a fit weight ) , then start focusing on putting muscle on your frame . Nipples aren't as bad as some cases , the boobs hopefully will get better as time progresses . you're only 15 , your skin will tighten , if not completely - at least reasonably . Good luck brah

Oh and dont crash diet or starve yourself . make sure you're losing weight at a reasonable pace and in a healthy manner , patience is key man - otherwise you're gonna have allllll kinds of problems .
    thanks a whole lot man i feel ya and ima get on it as soon as i can, thats the whole reason im going to the doctors

[QUOTE=kanko;1125891533]give it a try and i wouldnt give a fk what ppl think about how someone look [/QUOTE lol ur a brave man

any1 else?, bump

charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alotta people seem to confuse gyno with chest fat.

Gyno is a hard painful lump behind the nipple, and if it oozes a substance when squeezed, you got dat dere prolactin gyno.

You could have puberty gyno, but TBH you got too much fat to tell.

Just looks like a normal chubby chest.
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian (1989-2011) Gone but never forgotten. Forever Mirin <3

***MrDot Personal Army Crew***
    ***GlassMoon intimidates me Crew***
    ***Devils always catches es me mirin Crew***
    ***Over 6ft Crew***
    ***Vegitarian Crew***

No I dont squat, because I dont train to impress gorillas. I train to impress women and preteen boys.

Bench - 335
    Squat - 405 (AalmostTG)
    Deadlift - 615 (Raw. No belts, straps, chalk needed)

AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexYBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Post your compound lifts? just wondering
    [x] Bulking [ ] Cutting

Squat : 130 - 220 lbs
    Bench Press : 90 - 143 lbs
    Deadlift : 200 - 220 lbs

Started lifting 12/08/2013

50+

Originally Posted by AlexYBB View Post
    Post your compound lifts? just wondering
    just for chest, incline bench 10x5 flat 10x5 decline 10x5 chest flys 10x4 and i end it with push ups etc

thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think it might be gyno since the shape looks more like a breast rather than a males chest (pause), if you think it's gyno then have your doctor check it out, if it isn't gyno then follow the advice ITT, continue to lose some weight and lift consistently you'll be good to go
    Bench: 255lbs (115kg)
    Squat: 320lbs (145kg)
    Deadlift: 430lbs (195kg)

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." Vince Lombardi.

Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meankeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just for chest, incline bench 10x5 flat 10x5 decline 10x5 chest flys 10x4 and i end it with push ups etc

what?

why dont u start with pushups to warm up, after that do a 12x8x8x8x6/8 ?
    always mirrin zyzz

parth95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parth95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parth95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parth95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parth95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parth95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parth95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parth95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parth95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parth95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parth95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you really 15? If you are, then dont worry about the man boobs!
    I had them too, although not as bad! But then again, I weighed nowhere near you do...
    Mine went away when I was like 16.5 years old..only because I keep on lifting and eating healthy.
    Just keep lifting hard and eating right and start cutting.
    Goodluck!
    18 years old. Powerlifter.
    Bodyweight: 120 lbs(Summer 2013)-----------128(May 2014)
    Max Squat: 305----------------------------410
    Max Bench: 200----------------------------255
    Max Deadlift: 340----------------------------445

Originally Posted by Meankeen View Post
    what?

why dont u start with pushups to warm up, after that do a 12x8x8x8x6/8 ?
    alright cool i will try at home, but 12 reps will give me muscle failure

Originally Posted by parth95 View Post
    Are you really 15? If you are, then dont worry about the man boobs!
    I had them too, although not as bad! But then again, I weighed nowhere near you do...
    Mine went away when I was like 16.5 years old..only because I keep on lifting and eating healthy.
    Just keep lifting hard and eating right and start cutting.
    Goodluck!
    this guy, start cutting lol buddy i been cutting for A WHILE NOW, lmao

Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would like some honest critisism on my cut/ weight loss, i was 230, 30%BF(estimate) and now im 192 18.6 BF (Accurate) but the thing is my man boobs are so damn big and droopy looking im uncomfetable looking at my self, when i flex my upper pecks puff up but my the lower part of my tits saggggg, and i think that maybe JUST MAYBE it may actually be gynocamastia, i am going to the doctor on saturday to confirm i am 5,8 and BOY OH BOY DO I BENCH man on chest day i go HARD IN THE GYM, i do a whole bunch of sets but when i wake up the morning all i see is flab I do cardio and everything im hopeing that maybe i can end my cut at 180 im 5,8 so i think 180 should be good for me? tell me what you guys think i should do , any advice is appreciated, PS I EVEN WENT FROM A PANTS SIZE 42 TO A 36,!

Before Picture (230 maybe even 240 estimated)30%BF
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...Msew-610xh.jpg

After Picture (192.6lbs ) 18.6% BF
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...SGAH-610xh.jpg
    looks like your breasts is just loose skin filled with fat, only real way to tell is to lean out to about 13% body fat.

I recommend to run Strong lifts 5x5 and do 20 to 30 mins of cardio 3x week at a moderate intensity. Also make sure you protien requirements are being met and run about a 500-600 cal defecit then watch the fat melt off yah.

tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fuark never say tone.
    He means when you're body fat drops low, you wont have much muscle to show. You'll look like a starving Cambodian boy
    When people are doubting you, when people are badgering you to get tanked every weekend, when people claim you're boring, just remember you're doing this for you. No one else. If people are too narrow minded to acknowledge your sacrifice, your blood, sweat and tears, your hard work and your happiness to better yourself as a person, they aren't worth it. Simple as that.