Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 2939
    DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    under 200 by april.
    I gotta see this...!

Oh, and, weigh-in this morning: 185.whatever lbs. I still haven't been back to the gym. I've added in a few extra things to my regular diet. I'm going to try and hold it around here for awhile but that might change when I get back to lifting.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks Caprica.

Yes geek. We are in a little friendly competition no? And PC too. She's a little ahead of me in weight. Lol.

I do plan on going straight into another thread. If also like to plan on 5 lbs a month. But the scale and I don't always see eye to eye so it does what it wants.

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kmac1196 View Post
    Thanks Caprica.

Yes geek. We are in a little friendly competition no? And PC too. She's a little ahead of me in weight. Lol.

I do plan on going straight into another thread. If also like to plan on 5 lbs a month. But the scale and I don't always see eye to eye so it does what it wants.
    I may hang out in the other thread with y'all but I don't really want to do weekly weigh ins for a bit.
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    I'm going to see how much I can lose from now till the first of the year....no weight goal, just a goal of meeting cals and macros daily and lifting 3 days a week followed by the eliptical.

I'm not weighing until new years eve after today. I'm terrified, but I think I need this.
    I hear you feeling a little defeated, Crystal. Have you considered making just maintaining your current weight range a goal until after the holidays? That itself seems like an achievable goal and certainly much better than setting a goal that you not only don't hit but give up on and start gaining. If you could hold on to your current position until January, then you'll be starting over from a good place instead of square one. You know, just maintaing a constant body weight is a neat trick too - much better than yo-yo-ing.

I really don't agree with your plan to not weigh in until then. No accountability at all is just going to leave you up ten or more pounds (tell me I'm wrong). At least consider what I've written. Maintaining 185-190 at 5'nothing" should still leave you plenty of room to eat without being hungry as long as you don't start eating like a pack animal after a fresh kill (remember, it's not a sport). If you can just hold it together for six more weeks, you'll head into January with your current weight being a starting point for Spring instead of a goal. Six weeks.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks for the love, guys

crystal, that's pretty much what i did during this three month cycle. i didn't plan it, but this cycle turned out to be used for stabilizing my weight. i went back up to 230 and then started paying more attention and came back down to just below where i started. i didn't weigh as *often* but i did weigh. especially when i hadnt in a couple weeks and didnt want to. it was then that i knew i needed to.

you might really need time away from the scale. it does work for some people i know. it doesn't work for me, but i totally support whatever you think you need. i think we all know here that you will succeed.

are you really scared enough of loose skin that you dont want to lose too much? i am now seeing that my loose skin will be more than my belly. it's weird knowing this, but it has *got* to be better being able to do pull ups and a ton of burpees and deadlifting twice your body weight, you know? i'm about to be 44 in a couple months. loose skin is now my reality no matter what. might as well get stronger and be able to do more.

tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Today will be official weigh in day, given my busy weekend away from home down in dixie

281.75 for this week.

Next week will obviously be a challenge too, I will be under my calorie goals, thats a promise.
    Weight Loss Journey Start - 13 May 2013: 435 Lbs.
    Goal: 190-210 range and sub25% BF
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weighing in today at 168. Have a great weekend everyone.

i'm about to be 44 in a couple months. loose skin is now my reality no matter what.
    Quoted for truth.

PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One day at a time. I think it's smart you are staying off the scale. Some if us do not get motivated that way. You can do this.
    Thanks for being supportive....it's meant a lot during the last few months.
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    I hear you feeling a little defeated, Crystal. Have you considered making just maintaining your current weight range a goal until after the holidays? That itself seems like an achievable goal and certainly much better than setting a goal that you not only don't hit but give up on and start gaining. If you could hold on to your current position until January, then you'll be starting over from a good place instead of square one. You know, just maintaing a constant body weight is a neat trick too - much better than yo-yo-ing.

I really don't agree with your plan to not weigh in until then. No accountability at all is just going to leave you up ten or more pounds (tell me I'm wrong). At least consider what I've written. Maintaining 185-190 at 5'nothing" should still leave you plenty of room to eat without being hungry as long as you don't start eating like a pack animal after a fresh kill (remember, it's not a sport). If you can just hold it together for six more weeks, you'll head into January with your current weight being a starting point for Spring instead of a goal. Six weeks.
    I can't tell you you're wrong....I just don't know.

Reading this just made me think about how freakin' ridiculous I'm being though....gain, stay steady....ugh, if I do either of those then nothing was accomplished in the last year....absolutely nothing. I get it about needing to stabilize my weight and know I need to make life changes and learn how to maintain, but I just don't want to waste another month gaining or being stagnant when I have so much to lose still. I don't know about the scale thing though, really it's playing with my head a bit but like you said I don't want it to be a way to look the other way and keep gaining either.

crystal, that's pretty much what i did during this three month cycle. i didn't plan it, but this cycle turned out to be used for stabilizing my weight. i went back up to 230 and then started paying more attention and came back down to just below where i started. i didn't weigh as *often* but i did weigh. especially when i hadnt in a couple weeks and didnt want to. it was then that i knew i needed to.

you might really need time away from the scale. it does work for some people i know. it doesn't work for me, but i totally support whatever you think you need. i think we all know here that you will succeed.

are you really scared enough of loose skin that you dont want to lose too much? i am now seeing that my loose skin will be more than my belly. it's weird knowing this, but it has *got* to be better being able to do pull ups and a ton of burpees and deadlifting twice your body weight, you know? i'm about to be 44 in a couple months. loose skin is now my reality no matter what. might as well get stronger and be able to do more.
    So, about a month or so ago I'm watching a weight loss show and I show my hubby the before and after because I was so proud for the lady and his remark was "that's gross" but talking about the after pic. The lady had lost a lot of weight and had loose skin. It really upset me and I asked him "what if I look like that when I reach my goal...with lose skin" and he said "you won't but I'd still love you". The thing is, I keep thinking what if I do look like that lady when I'm done, is his reaction to me going to be "gross". It really messes with my head to tell you the truth because he's never been bothered by my size or weight but the lose skin caused that reaction in him. It sounds pretty stupid typing it out though because I know he's proud of me and I know he'll always love me.

Maybe I do need to spend some time thinking about what it was like at 245 lbs at 5 ft tall....I don't want to go back to that for sure. I enjoy life so much more now.
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Reading this just made me think about how freakin' ridiculous I'm being though....gain, stay steady....ugh, if I do either of those then nothing was accomplished in the last year....absolutely nothing. I get it about needing to stabilize my weight and know I need to make life changes and learn how to maintain, but I just don't want to waste another month gaining or being stagnant when I have so much to lose still. I don't know about the scale thing though, really it's playing with my head a bit but like you said I don't want it to be a way to look the other way and keep gaining either.

So, about a month or so ago I'm watching a weight loss show and I show my hubby the before and after because I was so proud for the lady and his remark was "that's gross" but talking about the after pic. The lady had lost a lot of weight and had loose skin. It really upset me and I asked him "what if I look like that when I reach my goal...with lose skin" and he said "you won't but I'd still love you". The thing is, I keep thinking what if I do look like that lady when I'm done, is his reaction to me going to be "gross". It really messes with my head to tell you the truth because he's never been bothered by my size or weight but the lose skin caused that reaction in him. It sounds pretty stupid typing it out though because I know he's proud of me and I know he'll always love me.

Maybe I do need to spend some time thinking about what it was like at 245 lbs at 5 ft tall....I don't want to go back to that for sure. I enjoy life so much more now.
    He will never see you that way. Loose skin or not he loves you. He doesn't love that woman in the photo. That's why he sees gross. It's not the same. You will be healthier and more mobile even if you have loose skin. I think you are using your fears as an out. In case you fail. You won't fail. If you do what you know
    Needs to be done every day... You can't not. Listen. Once a month weighing could be enough for you. Women have water
    And hormone issues. Way more than men. The scale will not always tell the while picture. You need to be accountable but you can do that with the x's
    That you were going to start
    Doing. Rack up those days. Who cares how far you have to go if you don't start walking. What's the use of sprinting if you have to lay down and rest for weeks. Just keep walking. One foot in front of the other. Find what works for you
    And your life. Make changes you can
    Do forever because that's what it is. You really can do this. Listen to your own voice here. You know what works for you.

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tonyflo04 View Post
    Today will be official weigh in day, given my busy weekend away from home down in dixie

281.75 for this week.

Next week will obviously be a challenge too, I will be under my calorie goals, thats a promise.
    eh i say live a little Thursday. consider i refeed. you only get one thanksgiving a year... at least that's how i look at it. im not saying binge, but at east eat at maintenance that day lol

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'm going to sound fussy....

You said you didn't accomplish anything, and i find that hard to believe. if you didn't lose much, that's ok. it happens, and you still are alive so there is still time. This year may be a wash in weight loss, but that's only half the story. You learn so much more with failure than you do with success. You know why you didn't lose and you learn what works and what doesn't. take that knowledge and the last six weeks to psych yourself of and develop a SOLID plan of action come the new year. did you read my story. I decided in sept. of 08 that i was going to lose a ton of weight. From sept.-december i came up with a plan of action for january. By november of the next year i had lost 108lbs. PLanning your workouts is just as important as planning you meals, they go hand and hand, and if you're going about it for the wrong reasons, you'll resent it. so take some time, evaluated this year and make a solid plan for next year. it will help you more than you know.

As far as loose skin.. i think you maybe overthinking it a bit too much. you may have some but i don't think it'll be as ad as you think. PLEASE don't use a reality show person as a point of reference. they lose stupidly fast, and her skin wouldn't even have time to pull back at all. 185 at 5 feet. it's over weight, but its not so much where you'll have layers of skin folds hanging down like that. and if you do, bulk a little and cut. worked for me

He will never see you that way. Loose skin or not he loves you. He doesn't love that woman in the photo. That's why he sees gross. It's not the same. You will be healthier and more mobile even if you have loose skin. I think you are using your fears as an out. In case you fail. You won't fail. If you do what you know
    Needs to be done every day... You can't not. Listen. Once a month weighing could be enough for you. Women have water
    And hormone issues. Way more than men. The scale will not always tell the while picture. You need to be accountable but you can do that with the x's
    That you were going to start
    Doing. Rack up those days. Who cares how far you have to go if you don't start walking. What's the use of sprinting if you have to lay down and rest for weeks. Just keep walking. One foot in front of the other. Find what works for you
    And your life. Make changes you can
    Do forever because that's what it is. You really can do this. Listen to your own voice here. You know what works for you.
    Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    I'm going to sound fussy....

You said you didn't accomplish anything, and i find that hard to believe. if you didn't lose much, that's ok. it happens, and you still are alive so there is still time. This year may be a wash in weight loss, but that's only half the story. You learn so much more with failure than you do with success. You know why you didn't lose and you learn what works and what doesn't. take that knowledge and the last six weeks to psych yourself of and develop a SOLID plan of action come the new year. did you read my story. I decided in sept. of 08 that i was going to lose a ton of weight. From sept.-december i came up with a plan of action for january. By november of the next year i had lost 108lbs. PLanning your workouts is just as important as planning you meals, they go hand and hand, and if you're going about it for the wrong reasons, you'll resent it. so take some time, evaluated this year and make a solid plan for next year. it will help you more than you know.

As far as loose skin.. i think you maybe overthinking it a bit too much. you may have some but i don't think it'll be as ad as you think. PLEASE don't use a reality show person as a point of reference. they lose stupidly fast, and her skin wouldn't even have time to pull back at all. 185 at 5 feet. it's over weight, but its not so much where you'll have layers of skin folds hanging down like that. and if you do, bulk a little and cut. worked for me
    Thank you both. I appreciate everyone's input on this. It's a lot to think about for sure.

Good morning everyone! The weekend is here and as Dsup says....weekends count! So don't F*&^ up.

I have a social even today and tomorrow (yay me...I was starting to get bored). I have an appetizer to share that I know exactly what's in it and how much I can have. I will have a big salad with chicken before I leave so I won't be hungry. It's painting pottery today so my hands will be busy...I don't need to eat.

Tomorrow is a smaller social gathering with alcohol involved (hopefully). So I will think on what I'm drinking that's lower cal and also choose an app that's appropriately low in cals. My neighbor will probably bring pudding shots (again, hopefully) so I will have to plan for a few of those. I will also do cardio this morning and tomorrow morning to try to offset my days in case I under calculate.

See....planning! I can do it.

All this talk about loose skin...when I lost weight before and was about 20 lbs from my goal I had none. And I do have stretch marks from 3 pregnancies so I don't think it's because of heredity. What I did was follow a protocol from Fat flush plan....maybe sounds odd but there are studies that show effectiveness. I used a rebounder (mini trampoline) for my 5 min warmups everyday. Still do. It stimulates the lymphatic tissue which is responsible for cellulite and other stuff (you can look it up...it's been so long since I had to spout this stuff). Also, dry brushing. Before getting in a shower everyday. You can look up the technique used for that too. Simple things that will help.

So....let's get it done today.

All this talk about loose skin...when I lost weight before and was about 20 lbs from my goal I had none. And I do have stretch marks from 3 pregnancies so I don't think it's because of heredity. What I did was follow a protocol from Fat flush plan....maybe sounds odd but there are studies that show effectiveness. I used a rebounder (mini trampoline) for my 5 min warmups everyday. Still do. It stimulates the lymphatic tissue which is responsible for cellulite and other stuff (you can look it up...it's been so long since I had to spout this stuff). Also, dry brushing. Before getting in a shower everyday. You can look up the technique used for that too. Simple things that will help.
    I read somewhere that sex helps with that too. I don't remember exactly but I think it was something about different positions and multiple times a day. Srs.

I read somewhere that sex helps with that too. I don't remember exactly but I think it was something about different positions and multiple times a day. Srs.
    Well that's probably another reason why I didn't have loose skin! I'll thank my husband later.

lol....if that's the case I have no worries
    thanks for the laugh this morning

Well that's probably another reason why I didn't have loose skin! I'll thank my husband later.
    I bet you will...

potential and credentials modpeach's Avatar
    modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Checking in today with Friday's official weigh in @ 163.8, but also today's unofficial weigh-in of 161.6 - lowest I've seen in years!! Also did a PR 6-mile run in this reluctant Texas chill. Timed at 52:26; I couldn't believe it. It's all paying off, slowly but surely.
    “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.”

Originally Posted by modpeach View Post
    Checking in today with Friday's official weigh in @ 163.8, but also today's unofficial weigh-in of 161.6 - lowest I've seen in years!! Also did a PR 6-mile run in this reluctant Texas chill. Timed at 52:26; I couldn't believe it. It's all paying off, slowly but surely.
    That is fantastic!!! Can't wait to see that number! Good for you!!!!!

Good morning everyone!

I made it through one social event. I did ok Calorie wise but I didn't hit my macros I'm sure. And I didn't drink enough water or have enough fruit...I can feel it today. But I painted a pretty tree. LOL.

Today is the 2nd social event. It's at my house so I'll be able to have a bit more control about what is served and eating. I should be ok. Heading down to the treadmill for an offset. Then I'll plan my week ahead. Don't forget. Thanksgiving is ONE day.....not 3. It's actually one MEAL. Give the leftovers away!!!! Get your plan ready. Even if you plan to let loose for one meal. Make sure you have an escape route for the food.

My meal out is Chinese and we have 5 of us in our family so I can plan on 2 chicken fingers, 2 rangoons, etc....easy. Nothing coming home. Desserts at my house later will be bread pudding (which I don't eat), lemon meringue pie (which I do eat), apple pie (my daughter makes, I can pass), pumpkin cheesecake (I make with low cal/low fat stuff) and maybe pumpkin (which I don't care about). And I don't care about left over pies. Brownies and cookies would be a problem but pies....eh. So that is my plan. I'll calorie it out the night before so I can see where I'm at. Have you all thought about it?

So I'll be back later to check in with you all!

Kristen

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thought about thanksgiving? yeah. i wont have any social events before or after (new in town. don't know anyone, no family coming in) but t-day has been on my mind.

we are having turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole and green bean casserole. likely cranberry jelly and cheese and olives, too. no bread, no one cares about stuffing or gravy so no other sides. two pies (gawd i am terrible at pie crust) and ice cream. i might buy the pecan pie. its hard to get right.

my older son will make the sweet potato casserole. i'm excited for him. it will be his first contribution to t-day dinner.

thought about thanksgiving? yeah. i wont have any social events before or after (new in town. don't know anyone, no family coming in) but t-day has been on my mind.

we are having turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole and green bean casserole. likely cranberry jelly and cheese and olives, too. no bread, no one cares about stuffing or gravy so no other sides. two pies (gawd i am terrible at pie crust) and ice cream. i might buy the pecan pie. its hard to get right.

my older son will make the sweet potato casserole. i'm excited for him. it will be his first contribution to t-day dinner.
    that sounds yummy! So cool your son's helping.

It's just going to be me, hubs, and the kiddos, so each person picked a side. We're having turkey, dressing, and gravy. (I never eat much of the dressing, so I'm good to go there). oldest son picked corn on the cobb (I'm passing), youngest wants sweet potatoes (I don't put anything in them just bake them and the mix em up real good), hubs said cranberry sauce, and I chose fresh green beans (it used to always be green bean casserole). For dessert my oldest wants flan, youngest wants ice cream, hubby doesn't want any, and I want fruit. Not all good choices, but also not terrible. My favorite part of Thanksgiving is turkey mmmmm love it! Hubby is smoking the legs and thighs and I'm baking the rest of the bird with onions, carrots, and celery so the broth is flavorful.

Morning everyone!!!

Monday! Fresh new week. How will you make it a good one?

Lifting today. Working today. And some errands. Should be busy. Weigh in tomorrow. Had some treats and drinks yesterday. Hope it doesn't mess with the scale. Water water water all day today.

How's everyone?

tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Morning everyone!!!

Monday! Fresh new week. How will you make it a good one?

Lifting today. Working today. And some errands. Should be busy. Weigh in tomorrow. Had some treats and drinks yesterday. Hope it doesn't mess with the scale. Water water water all day today.

How's everyone?
    Given the Southern Food and beverage I consumed during my weekend back at my Alma Mater (Ole Miss), I did not gain much...mostly water weight. I havent exercised since Thursday, so I may actually die at the gym today :P.
    Weight Loss Journey Start - 13 May 2013: 435 Lbs.
    Goal: 190-210 range and sub25% BF
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

Well, I did it. I went to the gym this morning. First time in about a month or so. I just did some light movements - push and pull - just enough to let my body know that it's time to work again. I get the feeling that no matter how easy I tried to take it, I'm going to have some DOMS tomorrow anyway. It's okay, though because the alternative is just sitting around waiting to die.

Well, I did it. I went to the gym this morning. First time in about a month or so. I just did some light movements - push and pull - just enough to let my body know that it's time to work again. I get the feeling that no matter how easy I tried to take it, I'm going to have some DOMS tomorrow anyway. It's okay, though because the alternative is just sitting around waiting to die.
    Welcome back!

Enjoy your DOMS.

Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rough week for me, will be lucky If I amange to lift on friday.

Just to let you know I am still alive.

hmmm... Guess I need to get a GF to help me when I start my cut lol

Originally Posted by Wankelpt View Post
    Rough week for me, will be lucky If I amange to lift on friday.

Just to let you know I am still alive.

hmmm... Guess I need to get a GF to help me when I start my cut lol
    Glad you did. Was thinking about you. Yes. I suggest GF. She would help in most things in life.

Good morning everyone!

Weigh in day for me. Don't know what to expect. I had a good solid week minus 2 social events. 1 was very mild 1 was not (alcohol involved in 2nd). So I think overall the deficit was good (well I know it was) but the scale never shows me what I expect. Last week was fantastic and up .2. So.....

Worked yesterday and my back was so bad. Today feels ok so I'll try to get in a lift before we head out. And I'm trying to get to the dump before I leave, too.

What's everyone doing today?