Page 83 of 98 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 2939
    Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tonyflo04 View Post
    I'm committed to get to as close to 280 by 6 December and my 5k time dipping under 40 minutes. The only thing that can derail me is injury and my own self. I will however slow down a scoche, now that i have hit the 200's I probably dont need to be so gung ho.
    Great goals tony. Really like the 5K in 40 minutes one. We don't 100% control over our weight, but wanting to make the 5K in 40 minutes is really a test to your willpower. You will make it, Just Do It!

Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kmac1196 View Post
    Morning all!

A fly by by Iggles!!!!! Agree totally. Lowbird is killing his bulk!

Wankelpt.....don't let the weight play with your head. You know it's not fat! You're going slow. I'm sure when you get back to ICF you'll feel the increase to your benefit.

Trick or treating did not go smooth. Just as we were heading out the door, my daughter got sick. Ran to the bathroom and stayed there...vomiting, etc. So I sent my youngest with my neighbors. She seems fine now but I didn't even get her picture. She was a princess. So pretty. And at 13, the fact that she didn't try to be anything too old for her...well I wanted proof! LOL

Today is a work day. Have to go to the dump, too. And lifting. I don't think I'll have time this morning as I'm running behind so I'll have to do it when I get home...which is always harder because my job is so physical my back is usually done. I've had a busy week at work and my back is really killing me. Don't know how long I have left in the cleaning business. UGH!

Anyway! Since I hit 199.6 at the end of October....my only reasonable goal is 5 lbs by the end of November. I don't know why I can't lose more. I'm trying to figure it out. Why would my maintenance be lower than anyone else at this weight? And I burn about 600 cals at work (2-3 hrs). Who knows. The learning never ends.

So...Friday.....Make today start and end the way you want it!
    Awww poor princess

Now don't take it badly Kirsten but I feel you are slipping this barrier you trying to break is getting too much in your mind.

Have you tried a refeed for a few days?
    How consistent are you?

What I would try out is to eat exactly the same during 2 weeks. Yes its boring and dull. But its the best way to be really consistent. Just take a few hours and try to find meals that really fit your macros. Make them in bulk, put them in tupperwears and eat them (and only them) for 2 weeks.

Totally mirrin the new avis from lowbird and iggs

So whats my commitement for november?

Don't really want to put a weight goal, because it will just me eat like a pig and gain more fat than needed.

So my goals are going to be lifts.

Want to be able to squat 5x5 3 Plates in my gym thats 132Kg, deadlift I want to be able to the same weight but 1x5. Still have to come up with a Bench Press goal, Its a very bad lift for me But had huge improvements over the last 4 months. But will try to reach the 70Kg mark, Best sofar was 62Kg

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wankelpt View Post
    Awww poor princess

Now don't take it badly Kirsten but I feel you are slipping this barrier you trying to break is getting too much in your mind.

Have you tried a refeed for a few days?
    How consistent are you?

What I would try out is to eat exactly the same during 2 weeks. Yes its boring and dull. But its the best way to be really consistent. Just take a few hours and try to find meals that really fit your macros. Make them in bulk, put them in tupperwears and eat them (and only them) for 2 weeks.
    It is in my mind. Lowbird has been helping me via PM....He's suggested dropping to 1400 cals daily (100P. 140C, 50f) for 2 weeks in hopes to jumpstart some movement on the scale. It is lower than my suggest calorie target and lower than what's worked in the past (1650-1750). It should work....right? I tend to eat the same things most days, anyway...with the exception of dinners....but we make our own dinner every night so I know what's in it. I do weigh everything on a Salter scale (supposed to be the best of the best). I'm coming in just under target daily (since Monday). This happens with my body periodically. In the past, I've been discouraged and I'll take a couple weeks off and then come back to it. I'm not doing that this time to see what happens if I just stay the course.

I read somewhere on this site, that a girl was stuck for 3 months at 206 pounds. Everything she was doing should have moved the scale. But it didn't. So of course some people thought she was getting lax with weighing (she had lost 60 ish lbs already) or mis calculating somehow. But she knew she wasn't so she stayed the course and hung in there. Then 1 week, she dropped 10 lbs. Then 2, then 5....etc....she is currently at goal (130 I think). So I'm trying not to get discouraged....or listen to the "shoulds" or worry if people think that I'm not being honest....the only one I'd be screwing is myself if I wasn't.....So I'm plugging away.

I'm accurate.....I've lost 50 lbs. I know how to calculate and weigh. I just don't know what calorie target it should be. The ladies on this site think that 1400 is way too low. The guys seem to think it's not. LOL. I haven't had a reefed in a long time. I used to do 1 high calorie meal every week then go back to 1650 the rest. It was working but now I'm trying to make some faster pace happen so I gave it up and then 1600 daily wasn't working. So.,....we try 1400. I'll keep you posted with my progress.

I'd like more than 5 lbs a month. Honest I would. It just doesn't seem to happen. Which totally sucks when I have 64ish pounds to go.

It is in my mind. Lowbird has been helping me via PM....He's suggested dropping to 1400 cals daily (100P. 140C, 50f) for 2 weeks in hopes to jumpstart some movement on the scale. It is lower than my suggest calorie target and lower than what's worked in the past (1650-1750). It should work....right? I tend to eat the same things most days, anyway...with the exception of dinners....but we make our own dinner every night so I know what's in it. I do weigh everything on a Salter scale (supposed to be the best of the best). I'm coming in just under target daily (since Monday). This happens with my body periodically. In the past, I've been discouraged and I'll take a couple weeks off and then come back to it. I'm not doing that this time to see what happens if I just stay the course.

I read somewhere on this site, that a girl was stuck for 3 months at 206 pounds. Everything she was doing should have moved the scale. But it didn't. So of course some people thought she was getting lax with weighing (she had lost 60 ish lbs already) or mis calculating somehow. But she knew she wasn't so she stayed the course and hung in there. Then 1 week, she dropped 10 lbs. Then 2, then 5....etc....she is currently at goal (130 I think). So I'm trying not to get discouraged....or listen to the "shoulds" or worry if people think that I'm not being honest....the only one I'd be screwing is myself if I wasn't.....So I'm plugging away.

I'm accurate.....I've lost 50 lbs. I know how to calculate and weigh. I just don't know what calorie target it should be. The ladies on this site think that 1400 is way too low. The guys seem to think it's not. LOL. I haven't had a reefed in a long time. I used to do 1 high calorie meal every week then go back to 1650 the rest. It was working but now I'm trying to make some faster pace happen so I gave it up and then 1600 daily wasn't working. So.,....we try 1400. I'll keep you posted with my progress.

I'd like more than 5 lbs a month. Honest I would. It just doesn't seem to happen. Which totally sucks when I have 64ish pounds to go.
    Good Kirsten. I really believe you will make it. Just don't want you to get all crazy about it or quit or so. We all here to support you.

One thing I use to prepare my meals is an excel sheet, if you want it (or anyone else) let me know by PM and I can send you the file.

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good Kirsten. I really believe you will make it. Just don't want you to get all crazy about it or quit or so. We all here to support you.

One thing I use to prepare my meals is an excel sheet, if you want it (or anyone else) let me know by PM and I can send you the file.
    I won't quit. I promise. I totally appreciate everyone calling me on any SH*&.

I'd like to take a look at that spread sheet. I just use Lose it to plan my day ahead of time.

I'd like to take a look at that spread sheet. I just use Lose it to plan my day ahead of time.
    Sure dear.

Send me a PM with your email please.

tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DOMS are killing me this morning...my friend Aleve and Walgreens asperin are helping but oy vey!!!! no more breaks like tues & wed
    Weight Loss Journey Start - 13 May 2013: 435 Lbs.
    Goal: 190-210 range and sub25% BF
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

Going to share with you my calorie calculating method and how I plan my meals.

I use a Excel sheet for it that is really handy to plan your meals ahead.

If you want the file just send me a PM with your email.

First part you insert all your stats and the file will give you a calorie goal.

On the right side of your stats you but your bulking and cutting percentages

Below the stats you can select Bulk, Cut or Maintenance. Depending on your choice it will use the previous percentages to modify your calorie goals. Sadly the file will also modify the macros. What I do is change the macro percentage until the absolute macro value is the one I want. (yes its kinda cheating)

Now we go to the main part of the file, meal planning.
    Easy you have to select from the dropdown menu your food choice and how many grams you will eat. The file will calculate the macros and calories of your food choice and sum them all up and tell you at the bottom how far away you are from your selected calorie and macro goal.

On the second page of the file you can add your own food choices manually. After you add them they will appear in the dropdown menu of the first page. You might find some odd food choices currently, that’s stuff from my local Portuguese shops, don’t worry :P

This is my explanation in a nutshell.

Feel free to ask if you have more doubts.

kassiebby1124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kassiebby1124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kassiebby1124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kassiebby1124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kassiebby1124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kassiebby1124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kassiebby1124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kassiebby1124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kassiebby1124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kassiebby1124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kassiebby1124 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I had one helluva cheat night. I was on track for the day and somewhere between 2 shots and a few cups of beer, I was scarfing down Cook Out (burger joint). I weighed in this morning at 194.2. All I can say is that it happens, I'm back on track, and I enjoyed my Halloween.

What did you all do?

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tonyflo04 View Post
    DOMS are killing me this morning...my friend Aleve and Walgreens asperin are helping but oy vey!!!! no more breaks like tues & wed
    resting for two days won't bring DOMS on. it sounds like you just pushed yourself a bit more. How many days a week are you working out anyway?

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)

I don't think myou're doing anything wrong honestly. Bodies are fickle. They don't like change, so they will fight you. heck i remember for a month i stayed at like 303. then finally one week i was 295. just stay consistent. I don't think you're slacking in any way shape or form. i just think your body is being stubborn. keep up the amazing work and keep inspiring me like you do.

Quick story- talk about an ego boost! lol

I've been going to the gym at 7:30 lately. it's like the transition between the 5 am people and the 8:30-9 am people. so it's pretty empty, which is what i need since i'm doing a 9 exercise full body circuit. I curl with the olympic bar, and since there are 4 flat benches, i usually set up there. What drive me insane is when i set up all mmy weights and then somoene just starts using the ONE becnh i set up when there are like 2-3 benches that have empty bars. Today was one of those days.

I guy walks up to the bench i set up to bench, and starts doing dips, no biggie. i was complaining to another regular about it anyway. then he says, "well another guy just went to the bench you set for your curls as well." I'm like "oh well, it's not really my bench anyway, i'll just set up at another one." The guys starts cracking up and says "he's actually benching with your curl weight! bets that makes you feel strong!" it was only 110lbs, but it was still pretty funny to me.

tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    resting for two days won't bring DOMS on. it sounds like you just pushed yourself a bit more. How many days a week are you working out anyway?
    5 or 6 (3 lifting days, the rest are cardio). i probably did push to hard yesterday, trying to make up for tuesday and wednesday
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kureransu - ^^^^^ Dude, I'm sorry. I didn't know thar was you're bench. Next time throw 120 on it will ya, I gots the progression.
    Excuses are like a-holes, everyone has one and they all stink

Seize the moment, for once the granule of sand falls, that moment is gone. There is no turning over the hour glass in life...

My Nemesis - the 4" ring of fat around my belly that has been looking up and haunting me far too long. I will kill my nemesis in a slow, painful manner. I am better than my nemesis!

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good morning everyone! 287.2 for me I'm going the right way again.

I had a good night last night with the kiddos and I skipped supper in favor of a two mini butterfingers. Not very good for me, but I made a choice to stay under cals and have a treat.

Kristen, some of us just have to go lower in cals than others. Once we get the weight off we'll be able to work on raising our maintenance cals.

Have a great one day everyone!
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

I've been going to the gym at 7:30 lately. it's like the transition between the 5 am people and the 8:30-9 am people. so it's pretty empty, which is what i need since i'm doing a 9 exercise full body circuit. I curl with the olympic bar, and since there are 4 flat benches, i usually set up there. What drive me insane is when i set up all mmy weights and then somoene just starts using the ONE becnh i set up when there are like 2-3 benches that have empty bars. Today was one of those days.

I guy walks up to the bench i set up to bench, and starts doing dips, no biggie. i was complaining to another regular about it anyway. then he says, "well another guy just went to the bench you set for your curls as well." I'm like "oh well, it's not really my bench anyway, i'll just set up at another one." The guys starts cracking up and says "he's actually benching with your curl weight! bets that makes you feel strong!" it was only 110lbs, but it was still pretty funny to me.
    Damn... that is my bench weight.

Damn... that is my bench weight.
    well i think i've been lifting a little bit longer than you, so I wouldn't worry about it. Also, i weight like 40-50lbs more than you. It was more of an ego boost of how strong i've gotten than a knock at the guy who was lifting it. remember, we all have our own journey!

Originally Posted by MyNemisis View Post
    Kureransu - ^^^^^ Dude, I'm sorry. I didn't know thar was you're bench. Next time throw 120 on it will ya, I gots the progression.
    LOL. Next week i do plan on trying for 115 at some point. but i barely get my second set of 10 at 110. when i was doing shortcut to shred, the most i got was 155 for 2, which i'm darn proud of.

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL. Next week i do plan on trying for 115 at some point. but i barely get my second set of 10 at 110. when i was doing shortcut to shred, the most i got was 155 for 2, which i'm darn proud of.
    I'm gonna be a happy camper when my bench gets to your curl weight lol
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good afternoon here, people!

Another week and another weight. Today 109,2 kgs. 500g is still a progress, hahaha. Good luck!

GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi there everyone. Been one heck of a week again. Still climbing on my weights . . . the ones I'm lifting . . . and hit a few more personal bests this week although I've got a few sore muscles to show for it.

As amazing as it is, at least to me, I managed to keep my face outta the Halloween candy bag all week. That's something I've never managed to do in previous years, but as I've said before, I ain't never been on a roll like this before either.

Not really sure what it is, but I'm so daman committed to getting down to my goal weight by December, I've been rockin' the numbers.

Down to 195.2 this week. Only a drop of 0.8 of a pound, but that's prolific for this old fart, who happened to turn 51 during the past week as well.

Funny thing .. . I'm feeling younger than I did ten years ago.

Woot-woot!

Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey again everyone! Been a decent week work out wise for me. I have a couple of newbie questions though. Can you have too much protein in one meal? I had about 65 grams this morning and thought I was doing good.... but someone mentioned to me that the body can't digest that much at one time.. no more than 40 grams. Anyone have any info on that?

Didn't see the scale move this week like I thought I would. I ate kinda late a few nights and that seems to effect me some. Can't really complain though as it was a loss.

For the first time in my life, I can actually see that I am getting some small development in my chest. The muscle is finally bulging though some at the top of the chest... now if I can just lose the rest of the fat on there so I can see the rest of it, I will be soooooo Happy! I've had leg muscles most of my life but upper body has been really lacking, so it's a big deal to me.

My official weigh in is 282.9 lbs. Loss of -2.2 lbs
    Starting Date: 03/01/2016
    Weight: 348 LBS (Start)
    Weight: 328 LBS (Current)

Total Loss from start date: 20.0 LBS

You can all yell at me and I personally should have taken a run break today but I could not help myself, but I did my run today....3.13 miles in 40:13.

I just love the run...road running no treadmill, hilly terrain
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weighed in at 167.8 today, down 2 lbs this week after dropping cals by 300. Feelsgoodman.

I forgot how hungry I get as my body fat drops, made worse by my basically non-functional satiety sensor from years of morbid obesity. For my body to feel full after a meal, I'd have to down a whole large pizza, and even then, I'd have space and appetite to spare for dessert(s). As it stands now, every single meal I have registers like a normal person eating a grape. I really miss feeling full/satisfied, but not enough to let myself go again. I'm inching closer to my interim goal of 164, at which point I'll ease up on the diet/take some free days as long as I can keep the weight gain reasonable and still feel comfortable in my clothes.

I don't think myou're doing anything wrong honestly. Bodies are fickle. They don't like change, so they will fight you. heck i remember for a month i stayed at like 303. then finally one week i was 295. just stay consistent. I don't think you're slacking in any way shape or form. i just think your body is being stubborn. keep up the amazing work and keep inspiring me like you do.
    Thank you. It moved a bit this morning (198.6). Hoping it stays going down. I am not giving up! I'm far more stubborn than....well anyone or my body! LOL

LOL!!!! That's my current 1RM.

Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    Good morning everyone! 287.2 for me I'm going the right way again.

I had a good night last night with the kiddos and I skipped supper in favor of a two mini butterfingers. Not very good for me, but I made a choice to stay under cals and have a treat.

Kristen, some of us just have to go lower in cals than others. Once we get the weight off we'll be able to work on raising our maintenance cals.

Have a great one day everyone!
    I think you men 187.2. So glad to hear it going the right way!!! I hope you're right about maintenance. I hate to think mine will be lower than normal. Yikes!

Originally Posted by GoalPoster View Post
    Hi there everyone. Been one heck of a week again. Still climbing on my weights . . . the ones I'm lifting . . . and hit a few more personal bests this week although I've got a few sore muscles to show for it.

As amazing as it is, at least to me, I managed to keep my face outta the Halloween candy bag all week. That's something I've never managed to do in previous years, but as I've said before, I ain't never been on a roll like this before either.

Not really sure what it is, but I'm so daman committed to getting down to my goal weight by December, I've been rockin' the numbers.

Down to 195.2 this week. Only a drop of 0.8 of a pound, but that's prolific for this old fart, who happened to turn 51 during the past week as well.

Funny thing .. . I'm feeling younger than I did ten years ago.

Woot-woot!
    Happy Birthday!!!! And congrats on continued success!!!

Originally Posted by DucoBCN View Post
    Good afternoon here, people!

Another week and another weight. Today 109,2 kgs. 500g is still a progress, hahaha. Good luck!
    Progress is progress no matter how small. They all add up! Good job!!

Originally Posted by Exhorter View Post
    Hey again everyone! Been a decent week work out wise for me. I have a couple of newbie questions though. Can you have too much protein in one meal? I had about 65 grams this morning and thought I was doing good.... but someone mentioned to me that the body can't digest that much at one time.. no more than 40 grams. Anyone have any info on that?

Didn't see the scale move this week like I thought I would. I ate kinda late a few nights and that seems to effect me some. Can't really complain though as it was a loss.

For the first time in my life, I can actually see that I am getting some small development in my chest. The muscle is finally bulging though some at the top of the chest... now if I can just lose the rest of the fat on there so I can see the rest of it, I will be soooooo Happy! I've had leg muscles most of my life but upper body has been really lacking, so it's a big deal to me.

My official weigh in is 282.9 lbs. Loss of -2.2 lbs
    Nice loss! And yes. Somewhere in my research you can ingest too much at one meal....let me see if I can find a link for you

Found this....double check sources though....
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/dear-...#axzz2jQVlQTjo

Originally Posted by jazzbozo View Post
    Weighed in at 167.8 today, down 2 lbs this week after dropping cals by 300. Feelsgoodman.

I forgot how hungry I get as my body fat drops, made worse by my basically non-functional satiety sensor from years of morbid obesity. For my body to feel full after a meal, I'd have to down a whole large pizza, and even then, I'd have space and appetite to spare for dessert(s). As it stands now, every single meal I have registers like a normal person eating a grape. I really miss feeling full/satisfied, but not enough to let myself go again. I'm inching closer to my interim goal of 164, at which point I'll ease up on the diet/take some free days as long as I can keep the weight gain reasonable and still feel comfortable in my clothes.
    Nice job on loss!!!!!

potential and credentials modpeach's Avatar
    modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.”

Originally Posted by modpeach View Post
    Woah!!! That's a big loss!! Great job. Did you do something different?

BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weigh in today is 210.

Sub 200 by Thanksgiving is the current goal.

potential and credentials modpeach's Avatar
    modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Woah!!! That's a big loss!! Great job. Did you do something different?
    Thank you!! I was surprised too. It's been exam time and I haven't been grocery shopping in couple weeks lol. Much easier not to eat when all I have is bagged rice and canned tuna. I also didn't take creatine very much, so some of the loss could be a bit of water weight.
    “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.”