Page 77 of 98 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 2939
    jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jazzbozo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weight in of 169.8 today

Down 1.8 lbs in one day due to a glycogen depleting hike of over 12 miles yesterday. I have a short term goal of hitting 164, so I'm going to back off the carbs starting today and see if I can hang around the 160s over the next week.

tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just finished a 3.15 mile run in 41:53...and it felt wonderful. Man I hated missing yesterdays run. I still have lifting later, and maybe a little elliptical before the hockey game at 7
    Weight Loss Journey Start - 13 May 2013: 435 Lbs.
    Goal: 190-210 range and sub25% BF
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GoalPoster View Post
    I'm checking in at a svelt 196.0 this week. Damn skippy. Haven't been this weight in almost 35 years, and feeling good.

Awesome!

Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    Did you eat less or finally just have a whoosh? Congrats.
    I started suffering some tendonitis and joint pain after an awesome training session two Fridays ago (the one with the 390 x 1 deadlift). I didn't train at all last week and only Monday and today this week. I've been really busy and keep forgetting to eat so it's eating less, mostly.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exhorter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'm Back

Originally Posted by MyNemisis View Post
    Forget who right now, but we have another on a cruise (lucky sob).
    Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    Exhorter is on a cruise
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    I wonder how he's doing. I thought that the advice I gave him was good but hard to follow.
    Thanks guys for remembering me!

Here is what I found out about my first cruise:

1. Food is freaking everywhere. Dieters BEWARE!
    2. I don't look at myself as a dieter... it's my new LIFESTYLE.
    3. New lifestyle changes are hard when there is food EVERYWHERE!

Honestly, my wife and I had a wonderful time. Spent plenty of time talking, laughing, and thinking of our future. Spent plenty of money too. We went to Progresso and checked out the Mayan ruins. Walked a ton that day which was nice. Went to Cozumel and did some snorkeling and swam for over an hour. I decided that I wanted to get up early each morning and hit the gym on the boat. My wife went a couple of times and a few times she took the morning off. The nice thing was the mornings she didn't go, we usually went later that day so I got a couple of cardio sessions in. (not to mention the extra cardio sessions with her that I was hoping for )

Now food, that is a whole different story. Breakfast I usually did well on. Egg white omelet and some oatmeal. Lunches and dinners were a tossup on foods but I tried to eat a clean salad and fruit before eating any main courses. I think this helped me a lot in keeping my hunger in check. Deserts...... WOW.

Drinking wasn't a huge deal for us. Had a couple of mixed drinks on the boat and one good day out at Cozumel. I can tell you this, the Mexican Tequila is strong stuff!

Overall, I did splurge some but kept things in check. I am really glad I did. Official weigh in this week: 285.1 (-2.4 lbs)

And for DSUP... Food was somewhat in check. Time with wife was great. Lost 2.4 lbs. Thanks for the advice.
    Last edited by Exhorter; 10-25-2013 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Fix amount lost from 1.6 to 2.4!
    Starting Date: 03/01/2016
    Weight: 348 LBS (Start)
    Weight: 328 LBS (Current)

Total Loss from start date: 20.0 LBS

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Exhorter View Post
    Thanks guys for remembering me!

Here is what I found out about my first cruise:

1. Food is freaking everywhere. Dieters BEWARE!
    2. I don't look at myself as a dieter... it's my new LIFESTYLE.
    3. New lifestyle changes are hard when there is food EVERYWHERE!

Honestly, my wife and I had a wonderful time. Spent plenty of time talking, laughing, and thinking of our future. Spent plenty of money too. We went to Progresso and checked out the Mayan ruins. Walked a ton that day which was nice. Went to Cozumel and did some snorkeling and swam for over an hour. I decided that I wanted to get up early each morning and hit the gym on the boat. My wife went a couple of times and a few times she took the morning off. The nice thing was the mornings she didn't go, we usually went later that day so I got a couple of cardio sessions in. (not to mention the extra cardio sessions with her that I was hoping for )

Now food, that is a whole different story. Breakfast I usually did well on. Egg white omelet and some oatmeal. Lunches and dinners were a tossup on foods but I tried to eat a clean salad and fruit before eating any main courses. I think this helped me a lot in keeping my hunger in check. Deserts...... WOW.

Drinking wasn't a huge deal for us. Had a couple of mixed drinks on the boat and one good day out at Cozumel. I can tell you this, the Mexican Tequila is strong stuff!

Overall, I did splurge some but kept things in check. I am really glad I did. Official weigh in this week: 285.1 (-1.6 lbs)

And for DSUP... Food was somewhat in check. Time with wife was great. Lost 1.6 lbs. Thanks for the advice.
    Sounds like you did Awesome! Success all around. Good for you. Very proud of you!!!

Kristen

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Exhorter View Post
    Time with wife was great. Lost 2.4 lbs.
    Sounds like it was a smashing success!
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I still have some catching up to do here, but here is my funny from this morning. Was probably funnier if you were there.

(DSUP - CLIFFS @ END)

Woke up at 4am, which is actually latter for me, but I was tired. Contemplated not going to gym. Forget that nonsense. We have a cabinet over the toilet in our tiny bathroom, which holds most of what I need in the morning. I reach over & grab deodorant, take the top off & start shlopping all up in my hairy pit when I realize it wasn't deodorant. It was infact my mouth wash container, no cap. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. So I did what any self respecting man would do, took a swig while I had it open. Did something else dumb too, but can't remember right now.

DSUP CLIFFS - Rubbed open mouthwash bottle on armpit. Drank anyway.
    Last edited by MyNemisis; 10-25-2013 at 02:17 PM.
    Excuses are like a-holes, everyone has one and they all stink

Seize the moment, for once the granule of sand falls, that moment is gone. There is no turning over the hour glass in life...

My Nemesis - the 4" ring of fat around my belly that has been looking up and haunting me far too long. I will kill my nemesis in a slow, painful manner. I am better than my nemesis!

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MyNemisis View Post
    I still have some catching up to do here, but here is my funny from this morning. Was probably funnier if you were there.

(DSUP - CLIFFS @ END)

Woke up at 4am, which is actually latter for me, but I was tired. Contemplated not going to gym. Forget that nonsense. We have a cabinet over the toilet in our tiny bathroom, which holds most of what I need in the morning. I reach over & grab deodorant, take the top off & start shlopping all up in my hairy pit when I realize it wasn't deodorant. It was infact my mouth wash container, no cap. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. So I did what any self respecting man would do, took a swig while I had it open. Did something else dumb too, but can't remember right now.

DSUP CLIFFS - Rubbed open mouthwash bottle on armpit. Drank anyway.
    LOL!!!! That's funny. Minty breath and pits.

tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Today is the last day of IF for me for a scoche.

I just can't consume 2k calories in 8 hours...properly without feeling like a titanic hog man. I'm not sure if the IF aided in my 130 lbs lost, and I don't have a problem with hunger...I just can't put that many calories down my hole in that short a time.

I'll try going back to normal IIFYM for a far weeks, see what happens.
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

Originally Posted by tonyflo04 View Post
    Today is the last day of IF for me for a scoche.

I just can't consume 2k calories in 8 hours...properly without feeling like a titanic hog man. I'm not sure if the IF aided in my 130 lbs lost, and I don't have a problem with hunger...I just can't put that many calories down my hole in that short a time.

I'll try going back to normal IIFYM for a far weeks, see what happens.
    You've been low carb, Tony, right? Are you still going to do that?

Originally Posted by kmac1196 View Post
    You've been low carb, Tony, right? Are you still going to do that?
    Not really low carb...my target is 100g per day...macros are set to the 120's. I usually get about 30-60 depending on how many veggies I eat with supper.

I just have problems getting to that 2200 calorie target. Unless I eat an lb of chicken or turkey or pork or beef. After that I feel like a blue ribbon hog.

Sorry fir my ranting...maybe when my calorie targets get lower I'll go back to IF. I just don't want to do any damage to my body.
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

Originally Posted by tonyflo04 View Post
    Not really low carb...my target is 100g per day...macros are set to the 120's. I usually get about 30-60 depending on how many veggies I eat with supper.

I just have problems getting to that 2200 calorie target. Unless I eat an lb of chicken or turkey or pork or beef. After that I feel like a blue ribbon hog.

Sorry fir my ranting...maybe when my calorie targets get lower I'll go back to IF. I just don't want to do any damage to my body.
    Ya. I hear you. And that is pretty low. All you can do is try it. See if it works better for you. If not, you know what does work for you. Trial and error.

potential and credentials modpeach's Avatar
    modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    9 minutes late @ 168.0
    “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.”

Originally Posted by modpeach View Post
    9 minutes late @ 168.0
    Nice!

Good morning everyone.

Saturday! The weekend is here!!! Don't get too excited. They count!

I slept late today....that never happens....and now I have a headache!! That always happens. LOL

Today is a cardio day. And I think I'm going to do 2 walks....one on the treadmill to burn and another hike later with the family. Lifting is done until Monday.

I'm working hard. I'm staying focused. Nothing is going to derail me now.

Where's my gang at today?

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    weigh in: 123.5 lbs yesterday

(125 lbs today. i'll be eating egg white omelettes for days, lol. notsrs/maybesrs.)

good morning, Kristen. sounds like a great plan.
    i may or may not be having guests. regardless, i will check out a jack-o-lantern festival later this evening. i have lots to do and i might not be able to get to the gym today.

ttyl, everyone. hope you're having a great Saturday.
    start where you are

Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    weigh in: 123.5 lbs yesterday

(125 lbs today. i'll be eating egg white omelettes for days, lol. notsrs/maybesrs.)

good morning, Kristen. sounds like a great plan.
    i may or may not be having guests. regardless, i will check out a jack-o-lantern festival later this evening. i have lots to do and i might not be able to get to the gym today.

ttyl, everyone. hope you're having a great Saturday.
    That sounds like fun! Not the egg white part.

What's your ultimate goal weight? You've got to be there, no?

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That sounds like fun! Not the egg white part.

What's your ultimate goal weight? You've got to be there, no?
    it keeps changing. i thought i looked best at 116-ish, but i must have put on a bit of muscle since May because at 124 lbs (really 121-ish without the water) the other day, i looked a lot like i did at 118 back in May. water weight is messing with my head, but i've also got some issues with self-discipline going on right now (social eating), and it won't get any better for me through the first week of November.

grrr. EVERY MEAL CAPRICA!!!!!!!!

lol.

(not my real name, btw.)
    start where you are

it keeps changing. i thought i looked best at 116-ish, but i must have put on a bit of muscle since May because at 124 lbs (really 121-ish without the water) the other day, i looked a lot like i did at 118 back in May. water weight is messing with my head, but i've also got some issues with self-discipline going on right now (social eating), and it won't get any better for me through the first week of November.

lol.

(not my real name, btw.)
    Right! LOL. I've become a daily weigher just so I can force myself to see patterns and not be hung up on the number. And I also force myself not to react to the number...ie not changing my plan for the day. It's hard...I still have so long to go and you hear people say all the time...if you're in an aggressive deficit, the weight should be flying off of you. That has not been the case for me. Maybe it's the years of yo yoing. Maybe it's the start and stopping I've done. But it's just not the case. So I am hunkering down to it being 1 pound a week (avg) and realize that everyday is better than before and in a year it will be even better and that I'm adjusting to my new life! LOL....lots of self talk.

As for you....I'd say that whatever you are doing is working. You look great and social events happen.....we need to find a way to live and enjoy life while getting what we want as well....I have faith that you will figure it out!

Right! LOL. I've become a daily weigher just so I can force myself to see patterns and not be hung up on the number. And I also force myself not to react to the number...ie not changing my plan for the day. It's hard...I still have so long to go and you hear people say all the time...if you're in an aggressive deficit, the weight should be flying off of you. That has not been the case for me. Maybe it's the years of yo yoing. Maybe it's the start and stopping I've done. But it's just not the case. So I am hunkering down to it being 1 pound a week (avg) and realize that everyday is better than before and in a year it will be even better and that I'm adjusting to my new life! LOL....lots of self talk.

As for you....I'd say that whatever you are doing is working. You look great and social events happen.....we need to find a way to live and enjoy life while getting what we want as well....I have faith that you will figure it out!
    thank you for saying so!

i'll make a personalized motivational poster for you when i get a chance. pm me if you have any specific requests for a quote and image etc., like - how bad do you want it, as bad as you want to breathe? - etc.
    start where you are

lol.

(not my real name, btw.)
    That gives me a chance to post my favorite example of how the same weight looks different with and without muscle. BodySpace member and figure competitor stephanielynn76 says she weighed 140 (5'7") in both of these pictures.

As for the social eating, I refer you to the advice that I gave Exhorter a few pages back.

I've been a daily weigher for a long time. It makes me realize how my weight fluctuates and what I need to do to keep it trending in the direction I want it to go.

MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Overslept for gym today (no mouthwash on pits though). My knees have been killing me the last few days so I'm not too mad. Still got my allotted lifts in for the week, so I'm good. I'm ordering a set of the SBD knee sleeves to help a bit.

Exhorter - I'm on spread, but you deserve some reps for losing while on a cruise. Glad you had a good time while staying on task. Good on you.

Earl - hope you're feeling better, and on task.

Goalposter - repped for hitting a weight you haven't been in awhile. Keep it up.

Lowbird - I have gained 10lbs since the end of the last comp. I can feel another push up in weight in my near future as well.

Tony - can't wait to see that weigh in this week.

Collageball - no bulk beans, just reminding you.

Caprica - you look fantastic. Keep that motto in your mind when your out and about & you'll do great.

DSUP - congrats on that 180 mark.

If I missed you it wasn't intentional. Keep yourself on the path. Straying leads to nowhereland.
    Excuses are like a-holes, everyone has one and they all stink

Seize the moment, for once the granule of sand falls, that moment is gone. There is no turning over the hour glass in life...

My Nemesis - the 4" ring of fat around my belly that has been looking up and haunting me far too long. I will kill my nemesis in a slow, painful manner. I am better than my nemesis!

That gives me a chance to post my favorite example

As for the social eating, I refer you to the advice that I gave Exhorter a few pages back.
    lol! again.
    and thanks. i'll go back and look.
    btw, your video made me feel like a sloth by comparison.

don't quote this, pls. i'll probably remove this after a bit.

ignore the conclusions that i've drawn. whatever is going on, i don't look much bigger than i did back in May. i'd love to throw out my scale but it's also a lifeline. if i stray too far from it, bad things happen.

@DSUP haha.thanks.jpg

@MyNemisis, thank you! sorry to hear about your knees. i had to take it easy this week due to some knee discomfort.
    Last edited by caprica6; 10-27-2013 at 08:44 AM.
    start where you are

Here it goes boys and girls:

Weight Loss Start - 13 May 2013 - 427-ish (closer to 430)

Competition Start - 6 September 2013 - 339.8
    Last week - 19 October 2013 - 302.25
    This week - 26 October 2013 - 296.50

That's right boys and girls...Tony has now joined the "Former 300-lbs Crew" and I ain't going back over 300...ever. But we are not done yet. Not by a long shot. I have a 200 lb mexican in side this 296 lbs mexican.
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

progress pics forthcoming...no moob shots, i promise
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

don't quote this, pls. i'll probably remove this after a bit.
    (I couldn't resist) Mirin' that belly button (srs)!

(I couldn't resist) Mirin' that belly button (srs)!
    LOL! She looks awesome indeed!!! Such great work!!!

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That gives me a chance to post my favorite example of how the same weight looks different with and without muscle. BodySpace member and figure competitor stephanielynn76 says she weighed 140 (5'7") in both of these pictures.

I've been a daily weigher for a long time. It makes me realize how my weight fluctuates and what I need to do to keep it trending in the direction I want it to go.
    Thank you for posting this. This is a good reminder that the scale isnt always right. I've been dealing with the same issue of seeing a number on the scale but seeing a totally different person in the mirror both times.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

pogs730 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pogs730 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pogs730 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pogs730 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pogs730 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pogs730 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    159.94 lbs today. my lowest weight since 2008.last 9 lbs and i will do a very slow lean bulk..good day everyone

Cheng907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    weigh in @157.7