Page 76 of 98 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 2939
    kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kmac1196 View Post
    So checking my Weight watchers Points with my Lose it app calorie calculator and they add up nicely... I'm a bit low on fat today but that's ok...it doesn't happen all the time. Thought you guys would like to know. Protein is good and cals are spot on to what they give you for points allowance. Even with the "free" fruits and veggies. Fun experiment.

Why so quiet in here???

We hiked a new trail today....Destruction Brook Woods Reserve. LOL....fun name. It was beautiful. My husband and I are looking for places to hike instead of our weekly restaurant outing. It's been nice! We're going to a local place tomorrow. His pace is a bit slower than mine would be by myself but we just walk longer instead of faster and it's so nice to be outside this time of year.
    I don't know, which is why i posted the tumbleweed gif on the page previous. by the way, what happened to stang?

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know! Terrible. Where is Stang?!

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So checking my Weight watchers Points with my Lose it app calorie calculator and they add up nicely... I'm a bit low on fat today but that's ok...it doesn't happen all the time. Thought you guys would like to know. Protein is good and cals are spot on to what they give you for points allowance. Even with the "free" fruits and veggies. Fun experiment.

Why so quiet in here???

We hiked a new trail today....Destruction Brook Woods Reserve. LOL....fun name. It was beautiful. My husband and I are looking for places to hike instead of our weekly restaurant outing. It's been nice! We're going to a local place tomorrow. His pace is a bit slower than mine would be by myself but we just walk longer instead of faster and it's so nice to be outside this time of year.
    That's interesting about WW....I've known a few people who swear by ww. Also, so good you and your hubby can take walks together. I enjoy walking with mine as well when we can. our youngest calls it exploring because we let him lead the way.

Originally Posted by tonyflo04 View Post
    Welp. Today turned into an impromptu rest day. I was going to take a quick nap before my run...the quick nap turned into a 4 hour nap. Not gonna say o didn't enjoy it though. Felt good. I just hope my kick butt progress fir this week isn't damaged.
    Listening to your body is important too.
    was going to say that as well.

Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    I don't know, which is why i posted the tumbleweed gif on the page previous. by the way, what happened to stang?
    I know! Terrible. Where is Stang?!
    Stang's working crazy long hours....I think he even said something about two jobs for a while. Hope he checks in with us when he can though.
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, Stang is working two, perhaps three jobs. Rooster has fallen off the thread as well. Forget who right now, but we have another on a cruise (lucky sob). Remember adam frim the last comp? He was from London. He hasn't posted on the site since the end of that comp.
    Excuses are like a-holes, everyone has one and they all stink

Seize the moment, for once the granule of sand falls, that moment is gone. There is no turning over the hour glass in life...

My Nemesis - the 4" ring of fat around my belly that has been looking up and haunting me far too long. I will kill my nemesis in a slow, painful manner. I am better than my nemesis!

PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Exhorter is on a cruise
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wonder how he's doing. I thought that the advice I gave him was good but hard to follow.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oficial weight in for me is 169,3 Lbs... think thats a loss of 1Lbs for me

Today I went in the morning to the gym, did 2 chest exercises and deadlifts. My training is toatally messed up since I cant do my squats. Good thing is that I deadlifted 3 times this week and the lift improved a lot really.

Today I tried to 1 rep 6 plates (3 each side) on deadlift almost managed it. Me grip is failing. So whats your experience on using straps? Will it help me with the bar slipping?

Also missing lot of people in this thread

So what your goals for today?

And good weight in for everyone
    Last edited by Wankelpt; 10-25-2013 at 02:04 AM.

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good morning!

Let's send out "return to focus" vibes for everyone today and maybe they'll come back!

Dsup....you're advice is always good....and hard to follow.....but that's what we need to hear.

Wankelpt... I don't use straps but I'm not pulling what you're pulling. Sorry I can't offer anything here. I'm sorry you're losing weight (REALLY?). Has your maintenance cals changed you think?

MyNemesis......Was it you, that said when you see changes in the mirror, you don't see it on the scale and vice versa? I think it was...and honestly...I'm seeing changes and the scale is F'ing with me. 201.6 yesterday. Grrrr. But I can SEE smaller. Stay the course...daily weighing doesn't really show a thing except patterns MAYBE.

Crystal...I'm glad you are feeling better. Wonder if the weather changes have anything to do with inflammation for you. Either way...eating right and walking for now is bound to help. Keep going.

Geek....where are you????!!!!!
    Today's plan is to lift! I'm increasing weights (5 lbs on all lifts). I'm going to try OHP (20 measly pounds) to see if the rest has helped. I also only had 1 house this week so that should have helped....hoping.

Cals will be on point, too. And a hike in my future as well. Staying the course no matter what that freaking scale says this morning. LOL

Kristen

MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wankelpt View Post

Today I went in the morning to the gym, did 2 chest exercises and deadlifts. My training is toatally messed up since I cant do my squats. Good thing is that I deadlifted 3 times this week and the lift improved a lot really.

Today I tried to 1 rep 6 plates (3 each side) on deadlift almost managed it. Me grip is failing. So whats your experience on using straps? Will it help me with the bar slipping?

I'm surprised doing thst many deads doesn't aggravate your quad. I can feel it in mine as I try to push at the bottom.

Haven't had ti use straps yet, but they will be in my future. I'll only use them on sets I absolutely need them on, and hope thst weight increases as my grip strength improves. Have you tried chalk, regular or liquid. Liquid makes no mess, the regular is supposed to work better. Haven't tried either of those either. If the bar is slipping, I would start with chalk. I am leary of a mixed grip, but will probably need to work on it at some point if I'm going to compete one day.

Seize the moment, for once the granule of sand falls, that moment is gone. There is no turning over the hour glass in life...

My Nemesis - the 4" ring of fat around my belly that has been looking up and haunting me far too long. I will kill my nemesis in a slow, painful manner. I am better than my nemesis!

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi everyone!

Been sick the beginning of this week, again and then I had a root canal treatment yesterday. The after pains are intense but today they seem doable, but didn't get any sleep almost the whole week. Anyway, I have a wedding of my cousing today and since I almost had no sleep because of the pain I really couldn't get out of bed so again no gym this morning. I guess I'll just treat this as a rest training week. Will get back at it again coming monday.

Good news too though! 224.4 lbs this week, which is -2.6 lbs since last week. I'm finally seem to be getting a hold of my eating patterns.

Good luck everyone

EDIT: Kristen, seems your return to focus vibes worked haha

Originally Posted by Earlbolus View Post
    Hi everyone!

Been sick the beginning of this week, again and then I had a root canal treatment yesterday. The after pains are intense but today they seem doable, but didn't get any sleep almost the whole week. Anyway, I have a wedding of my cousing today and since I almost had no sleep because of the pain I really couldn't get out of bed so again no gym this morning. I guess I'll just treat this as a rest training week. Will get back at it again coming monday.

Good news too though! 224.4 lbs this week, which is -2.6 lbs since last week. I'm finally seem to be getting a hold of my eating patterns.

Good luck everyone

I knew they'd work!!!! LOL

Hope you feel better. Glad you stayed on track with food...it paid off!!!

Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

These are my weight ins for this week. The first yellow dot was the last oficial weight in, after that I lost arround 6 Lbs in 2 days and regained a good bit back until today. Mostly water weight of course But still crazy, because I have these swings (yeah you giggling now cindy) each week.

About my maintenance, well not really sure but I assum it raised which is normal. There is something about your body regulating your weight and apetite that lyle wrote which is kinda intresting and makes lot of sense. If I find it I will show you.

EDIT: not really counting calories strictly because I am just stuffing food in like an animal. Hard to eat when you have 0 hunger all day.

About the mirror thing, yeah thats been my experience over the last 5 months since we been together.

@Nemesis.

Yeah going to cut deadlifts next week also. Joining upper body crew lol

I have very slim arms, specially forearms. The bar slipping is not helping. I feel I have enough strenght in the rest of the body to lift more on deadlifts. This also kinda explains why my squats were better than my deadlifts.

will give chalk and straps a try one day.

Hi everyone!

Good luck everyone

rough week brah! But happy about your weight loss

EDIT: take some poverty reps

EDIT2: also some for Kirsten, rest is on spread

tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OK Me...yes today is a very compact day...but I'm not missing any exercise today as I did on Thursday. I'm kicking my self for missing yesterday and my water weight sneaked up.

Just me being hard on myself. But the 4.5 hour nap was really awesome
    Weight Loss Journey Start - 13 May 2013: 435 Lbs.
    Goal: 190-210 range and sub25% BF
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

[img]6313893[/img]
    Attached Images
    Last edited by kmac1196; 10-25-2013 at 04:52 AM.

202.0 today, no change from two days ago. I was expecting a gain of about 2lbs, because I've got some bloaty fullness going on.

Not a great workout today, but I expected that based on my morning. It's a funny story thst will have to wait for now based on time, but I will share.

Kristen - it was me that repeated over and over that the mirror and scale seem to be arch enemies, never showing positives at the same time. Stay the course.

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoalPoster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good morning, everyone. Been a busy week but I've been lurking when possible just to keep up on how everyone's doing although most of you don't know me from Adam . . . anyhoots.

Keeping busy this week helped keep my eating in check. Kept pretty much bang on with my goals through the week although I had one day a tad high on the fats and a skooch low on proteins, but it all balances out pretty much.

With that, I'm checking in at a svelt 196.0 this week. Damn skippy. Haven't been this weight in almost 35 years, and feeling good.

The even more exciting thing is that I hit personal bests in many of my lifts this week, although my dumbbell chest press is kinda stuck and I can't seem to add weight.

But, I'm a persistent bugger and I'm figuring Sunday's chest day is gonna ROCK!

Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    I wonder how he's doing. I thought that the advice I gave him was good but hard to follow.
    what kristen said

I tried straps, but my hands were too small to grip the bar and straps. I don't think you'd have that problem. Geek has the same issue with them, but I think she uses chalk. I use a mixed grip that helps, but my grip is still a major weakness. I'd try straps and see how they feel.

Good morning!

Let's send out "return to focus" vibes for everyone today and maybe they'll come back!

Dsup....you're advice is always good....and hard to follow.....but that's what we need to hear.

Wankelpt... I don't use straps but I'm not pulling what you're pulling. Sorry I can't offer anything here. I'm sorry you're losing weight (REALLY?). Has your maintenance cals changed you think?

MyNemesis......Was it you, that said when you see changes in the mirror, you don't see it on the scale and vice versa? I think it was...and honestly...I'm seeing changes and the scale is F'ing with me. 201.6 yesterday. Grrrr. But I can SEE smaller. Stay the course...daily weighing doesn't really show a thing except patterns MAYBE.

Crystal...I'm glad you are feeling better. Wonder if the weather changes have anything to do with inflammation for you. Either way...eating right and walking for now is bound to help. Keep going.

Geek....where are you????!!!!!
    Today's plan is to lift! I'm increasing weights (5 lbs on all lifts). I'm going to try OHP (20 measly pounds) to see if the rest has helped. I also only had 1 house this week so that should have helped....hoping.

Cals will be on point, too. And a hike in my future as well. Staying the course no matter what that freaking scale says this morning. LOL

Kristen
    Have fun on your hike and thanks for all the support and encouragement.

Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    Did you eat less or finally just have a whoosh? Congrats.

Hi everyone!

Good luck everyone

Hope you feel better and congrats!
    These are my weight ins for this week. The first yellow dot was the last oficial weight in, after that I lost arround 6 Lbs in 2 days and regained a good bit back until today. Mostly water weight of course But still crazy, because I have these swings (yeah you giggling now cindy) each week.

About my maintenance, well not really sure but I assum it raised which is normal. There is something about your body regulating your weight and apetite that lyle wrote which is kinda intresting and makes lot of sense. If I find it I will show you.

EDIT: not really counting calories strictly because I am just stuffing food in like an animal. Hard to eat when you have 0 hunger all day.

About the mirror thing, yeah thats been my experience over the last 5 months since we been together.

@Nemesis.

Yeah going to cut deadlifts next week also. Joining upper body crew lol

I have very slim arms, specially forearms. The bar slipping is not helping. I feel I have enough strenght in the rest of the body to lift more on deadlifts. This also kinda explains why my squats were better than my deadlifts.

will give chalk and straps a try one day.
    I giggled till I got to not hungry all day part....I hate you. lol

Originally Posted by tonyflo04 View Post
    OK Me...yes today is a very compact day...but I'm not missing any exercise today as I did on Thursday. I'm kicking my self for missing yesterday and my water weight sneaked up.

Just me being hard on myself. But the 4.5 hour nap was really awesome
    I'm sure you needed it though, you're awesome just so you know.

Originally Posted by GoalPoster View Post

With that, I'm checking in at a svelt 196.0 this week. Damn skippy. Haven't been this weight in almost 35 years, and feeling good.

The even more exciting thing is that I hit personal bests in many of my lifts this week, although my dumbbell chest press is kinda stuck and I can't seem to add weight.

Congrats! And we do so know who you are, you're Goalposter And I'm gonna take this time to compliment you on your avi again.

@mynemisis in for funny story..... tease! lol

Good morning, everyone. Been a busy week but I've been lurking when possible just to keep up on how everyone's doing although most of you don't know me from Adam . . . anyhoots.

Keeping busy this week helped keep my eating in check. Kept pretty much bang on with my goals through the week although I had one day a tad high on the fats and a skooch low on proteins, but it all balances out pretty much.

Repp'd Meant to say Awesome....stop lurking so much and post more!!!

DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DucoBCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New oficial weight this morning. 109.8 kilos. Almost 1 kilo less this week. A slow but consistent progress. Feeling very well when I play football with my team, much easier to run. I achieved my first goal, to be under 110 kilos. My next goal is to be under 100 kilos and start a maintenance period (maybe 3 months, I don't know yet) to prepare myself to a slow bulk.

Good luck everyone!

BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodTrans is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Missed my weigh in this morning, will try to get it up asap. (Have to go to the gym to get it)

Diet and exercise were both on point this week. Expecting a nice loss.

01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wankel... No straps, ever. Ur hand grip will continue to get better just stay at it. Use over/under grip when doing deads instead double over handed. And u lost weight? What?! That's crazy. Y am I the only one out of the bulking group with ever rising weight lol
    Body under Construction

Originally Posted by 01lowbird View Post
    Wankel... No straps, ever. Ur hand grip will continue to get better just stay at it. Use over/under grip when doing deads instead double over handed. And u lost weight? What?! That's crazy. Y am I the only one out of the bulking group with ever rising weight lol
    Using mixed grip. My grip fails more on the left side, that hand normally has the palm facing me.

Didnt use any equipment yet because I didint want to hinder my grip strength, same reason I havent used belts yet.

Think my weight loss has to do with water weight fluctuations, I can dip 6 lbs during one week and gain it back. Just look at the graph.

How are your gains going?
    Last edited by Wankelpt; 10-25-2013 at 08:14 AM.

collegeball is on a distinguished road. (+10) collegeball is on a distinguished road. (+10) collegeball is on a distinguished road. (+10) collegeball is on a distinguished road. (+10) collegeball is on a distinguished road. (+10) collegeball is on a distinguished road. (+10) collegeball is on a distinguished road. (+10) collegeball is on a distinguished road. (+10) collegeball is on a distinguished road. (+10) collegeball is on a distinguished road. (+10) collegeball is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

Plz remind me to never ever again eat beans in bulk... 2 days of eating kidney beans with chicken breast and my stomach pain has lasted 4 days now lol

Is this what its like for women having cramps?... stabbing pain in my pelvis lol i cant
    Make or Break Straight To The Top

No limits For Champions

01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Think my weight loss has to do with water weight fluctuations, I can dip 6 lbs during one week and gain it back. Just look at the graph.

How are your gains going?
    I see, I see.
    Gains, I'll b a fat kid in no time lol
    Body under Construction

potential and credentials modpeach's Avatar
    modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Haha, I am on the same page as you with the lurking bit - but I definitely recognize you.

I need to start posting more often too - been benefitting from the motivation of Kristen, Punky, and the gang, and not contributing squat. The Free Rider Effect I believe it's called?

Congrats on lowest weight in 35 years, man that's gotta feel good.
    “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.”

potential and credentials modpeach's Avatar
    modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You guys are awesome for posting every day, it really helps keep me on track knowing that you guys are hustling too.

I'll put up my weight later when I get home and step on the scale. Based on a few peeks this week, I feel like dis gon b gud, but we'll see.

So I wanted to ask you guys what your experiences have been with training competitively for a race or sport on a calorie deficit. I've heard that pursuing two competing goals is self-sabotage, but I really don't wanna believe that based on what I've experienced in my everyday weight loss efforts (i.e., lifting on a deficit.) Any thoughts?
    “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.”