Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered User Awfulwafflebrah's Avatar
    Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Strong crews.

Would sit and talk with you OP.

Plus I'd annihilate you.
    6'4" 220lb. Closer to goals. #foreverbulking

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i would tell you to respect your elders

DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by activeseven View Post
    You have no idea how wrong you are. What women like is confidence, in your age bracket women confuse cocky *******s for confidence. You don't need to look intimidating to be confident and self assured. Just be straight up and honest with chicks, that's all you need.
    I've been straight up and honest with 3 chicks. First one said to go **** myself, second one told me to go **** myself, and the third one told me to go **** myself. Then they went and ****ed some bad looking black guys. How do you explain that
    *No confidence crew*
    *Pay a girl to pretend to be my girlfriend so my parents don't think im ghay crew*
    *Use a fishing rod from my window to pay the delivery guy because I hate socializing crew*
    *Go to the gym and get my weights stolen crew*
    *Avoid eye contact to avoid conflict crew*
    *Jizz after holding hands crew*
    *Got rhaped in the planet fitness locker room crew*
    *Wear 2 wifebeaters due to gyno crew*
    *Contemplate suicide but don't do it crew*
    *Severely depressed about life crew*

rattlesnakeman is a complete loser! (-2000) rattlesnakeman is a complete loser! (-2000) rattlesnakeman is a complete loser! (-2000) rattlesnakeman is a complete loser! (-2000) rattlesnakeman is a complete loser! (-2000) rattlesnakeman is a complete loser! (-2000) rattlesnakeman is a complete loser! (-2000) rattlesnakeman is a complete loser! (-2000) rattlesnakeman is a complete loser! (-2000) rattlesnakeman is a complete loser! (-2000) rattlesnakeman is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i would give you anal

FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000) FLFjack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Put it this way op...if you were in my cell block when I was locked up....well have you ever heard the expression "blood on my knife or **** on my dick"???
    6'1 209

More time picking song on iPod than lifting while at gym crew
    Pee on squat rack to mark it as my territory crew
    South Florida Misc Crew.
    Have not lifted in 3 weeks wtf am I doing crew?

huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DieSoon View Post
    I've been straight up and honest with 3 chicks. First one said to go **** myself, second one told me to go **** myself, and the third one told me to go **** myself. Then they went and ****ed some bad looking black guys. How do you explain that
    Dude, it's cus your going after all the wrong chicks. Focus on yourself for now. Fix your lack of self esteem. Build up your confidence first. Small stuff like telling yourself your a badass mother fcker in front of the mirror (srs) or recognizing you handled yourself well in a social situation. You have to start small and then work your way up, building blocks bro. Once youre truly confident in yourself, that's when you wont have to do **** and the ladies will come flocking to you. PM me if you want to talk (srs)

headcoat is just really nice. (+1000) headcoat is just really nice. (+1000) headcoat is just really nice. (+1000) headcoat is just really nice. (+1000) headcoat is just really nice. (+1000) headcoat is just really nice. (+1000) headcoat is just really nice. (+1000) headcoat is just really nice. (+1000) headcoat is just really nice. (+1000) headcoat is just really nice. (+1000) headcoat is just really nice. (+1000)
    You wanna look intimidating? You need a bigger neck and thicker traps. Those two things help the illusion most.

And cauliflower ear.

Right now you look like you have softest baby skin that has never seen the sun or toiled under hard labor in your life. Get some scars, grow some body hair, or maybe some prison tats. Not the fruity hipster stuff done by expensive artists.

DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100) DieSoon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by huegos View Post
    Dude, it's cus your going after all the wrong chicks. Focus on yourself for now. Fix your lack of self esteem. Build up your confidence first. Small stuff like telling yourself your a badass mother fcker in front of the mirror (srs) or recognizing you handled yourself well in a social situation. You have to start small and then work your way up, building blocks bro. That's when you wont have to do **** and the ladies will come flocking to you. PM me if you want to talk (srs)
    My lack of self esteem comes from years of being a soft looking guy. It's not my self esteem it's my looks I look like a softie railroad builder from China.
    *No confidence crew*
    *Pay a girl to pretend to be my girlfriend so my parents don't think im ghay crew*
    *Use a fishing rod from my window to pay the delivery guy because I hate socializing crew*

OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thick solid tight. wish i was in as good of shape as you when i was 18.

intimidating? no

what would i do if you picked a fight? ive got half a foot and 50lb on you. no i wouldnt back down
    -"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about."

-"I'll fuk you till you love me *******"

Jayta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jayta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jayta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jayta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jayta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jayta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jayta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jayta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jayta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jayta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jayta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Damn... all of you think im some beta... this is severly drepessing to me... i feel like crying... havent cried since last week when my roommate left...
    Reinforcing betaness.

answer = no

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ asit keanhe's Avatar
    keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hermanmunster2 View Post
    Question for OP:

You are walking up a 500. meter high hill. The trail has an incline of 12 degrees. How far will you walk to get to the top?
    2400m u ******* Gotdammit, must have ocd, had to do problem.

centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you told me to fight you I'd fight you without question.

elbowblk will become famous soon enough. (+50) elbowblk will become famous soon enough. (+50) elbowblk will become famous soon enough. (+50) elbowblk will become famous soon enough. (+50) elbowblk will become famous soon enough. (+50) elbowblk will become famous soon enough. (+50) elbowblk will become famous soon enough. (+50) elbowblk will become famous soon enough. (+50) elbowblk will become famous soon enough. (+50) elbowblk will become famous soon enough. (+50) elbowblk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bee be see. cant win against that brah.

idk man try growing some stubble and get rid of that hat. but honestly though its how you project your image, you can look like a badass but if you act like a ******* ppl will think your a *******. *******
    <**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>
    I always pick #6.

Well if half of misc is willing to challenge me to a fight how will I even defend a girl if I have one when I'll back down first? And how do I get a thicker neck? Isn't that just genetics? I have **** genetics cause my parents have **** genetics.
    *No confidence crew*

Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmm I don't fight.
    If we had happy fun wrestling time I'd probably end up on top.
    But ummmm...
    I don't just go around having happy fun wrestling time with guys my size.
    That wouldn't be enough of a challenge.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dude, you're asian, you'll never "look" intimidating, and thats a good thing. In the real world people don't like that.

-old ladies will lock their doors.
    -girls will clench their purses.
    -cops will automatically be on "guard" and eager to wood shampoo your ass for the slightest amount of belligerence.
    -"Bros" will want to fight you at clubs/bars.

I've had all that crap happen to me not only because i'm black, but also because, my "neutral" face expression is apparently an angry scowl, which half the time i'm usually in a pretty good mood. So, no, its not a good thing.

JLurid is on a distinguished road. (+10) JLurid is on a distinguished road. (+10) JLurid is on a distinguished road. (+10) JLurid is on a distinguished road. (+10) JLurid is on a distinguished road. (+10) JLurid is on a distinguished road. (+10) JLurid is on a distinguished road. (+10) JLurid is on a distinguished road. (+10) JLurid is on a distinguished road. (+10) JLurid is on a distinguished road. (+10) JLurid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Have my measlies fellow asian bro. Sorry you weren't mixed like me. *puts hand on your shoulder* We're all gunna make it tho
    All old stats from 2013, will update with new stats from 2014 after end of first cycle.

DL: ??? (Re-training with better form)
    Squat: 205x8 (Re-training with better form)
    Incline DB Bench: 95x5
    Incline BB Bench: 155x8
    Flat BB Bench: 185x8

"Art reaches its greatest peak when devoid of self-consciousness. Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."

TomorrowWorld 2013 Crew
    TomorrowWorld 2014 Crew

GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You look like a bitch OP

basedxgawd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basedxgawd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basedxgawd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basedxgawd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basedxgawd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basedxgawd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basedxgawd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basedxgawd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basedxgawd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basedxgawd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basedxgawd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fite me 1v1 irl *******

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    We are all posting in a spring roll thread.
    You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you insisted on fighting I would, but I would feel bad for hurting you.

Registered User aesthetic69ibby's Avatar
    aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    would wreck u OP

Fishscale718 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fishscale718 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fishscale718 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fishscale718 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fishscale718 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fishscale718 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fishscale718 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fishscale718 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fishscale718 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fishscale718 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fishscale718 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your an embarrassment to Asians I'd smack the **** out of you on the strength of this pussss as thread!!

Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jeezus christ OP you need to get off the misc (100% srs). This place is poison for someone like you.
    *lurks every forum but the misc crew*
    *would rather play with my neopets than go out crew*

cardio all day erryday

notsotoughguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsotoughguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsotoughguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsotoughguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsotoughguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsotoughguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsotoughguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsotoughguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsotoughguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsotoughguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsotoughguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What exactly about you looks intimidating? You look supple as a fat chicks bussom and soft as a paraplegics cawk. No a single scare was had

cerealGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cerealGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cerealGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cerealGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cerealGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cerealGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cerealGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cerealGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cerealGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cerealGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cerealGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    post pics of ur hot azn hbb sister OP
    **Poverty Genetics Crew**
    **Keeps hoodie on until i have a pump Crew**
    **Terminal yellow fever Crew**
    **No Asian, no care Crew**
    **Gets rejected by 2/10’s and whales Crew**
    **Rejected thrice at Asian massage parlor Crew**
    **Welliguessthat'sthat.jpg Crew**

feel good, wheel good hockeyd13's Avatar
    hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd force you to do any math computations I might have in the near future.
    Check out some of my mixes over at Soundcloud.com/jthemig

it must be obvious day on camp stupid

Miscers Against Soundcloud Crew

huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huegos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My lack of self esteem comes from years of being a soft looking guy. It's not my self esteem it's my looks I look like a softie railroad builder from China.
    Youre living in a dream world. Youre letting other people's opinions of you become your reality and youre ok with that?!?! You are a weak person. Period. But that doesnt mean you have to be forever.

Trust me, I can totally relate to you. I got it all growing up, especially considering I grew up with mostly mexicans/blacks/whites. Chinky eyes, flat nose, etc, etc, blah blah blah I dont give a fck. If people don't like for me for who I am whether on the outside or inside, well, I'll kindly show them to the door. Don't wallow in your self pity for too long. Everybody has their own personal issues, this is yours. Defeat that **** and be the person that you envision yourself to be. It's all up to you man (srs)

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ill fukn wrek you little boy. take your fukn glasses off and fight me like a man. im at 123 main st austin tx. come at me bro.

Registered User betterthangoode's Avatar
    betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *No confidence crew*
    youd get wrecked before it even began
    "There are no limits. There are only plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."

"Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength."

***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***Yellow FevA crew***
    MFC