Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    anonymous
    Just stop resisting, ****ing people. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Good jobs cops.

VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If anything, the update video backs the officers up even more. She pulled pepper spray on him and appears to be attacking the officer.
    RIP ZYZZ

"il put you in a sleeper you fukin ian mcartney. il put you in a wolverine choke lock like chris bengalo. youre gonna be tappin out all fukin night. when i put my neck around you with my fukin bear arms." - Jason " The Mangetter" Genova

Fake Natty Detective RojanRando's Avatar
    RojanRando will become famous soon enough. (+50) RojanRando will become famous soon enough. (+50) RojanRando will become famous soon enough. (+50) RojanRando will become famous soon enough. (+50) RojanRando will become famous soon enough. (+50) RojanRando will become famous soon enough. (+50) RojanRando will become famous soon enough. (+50) RojanRando will become famous soon enough. (+50) RojanRando will become famous soon enough. (+50) RojanRando will become famous soon enough. (+50) RojanRando will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VikingCat View Post
    If anything, the update video backs the officers up even more. She pulled pepper spray on him and appears to be attacking the officer.
    yep and she bit the office in the first video at 0:08. there is no way she's winning the case.
    Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox

jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sheppard said there were two things that occurred prior to this. "She physically interfered with the arrest (of her brother) and then she pulled out pepper spray," he said.

Read More at: http://www.13wham.com/news/features/...out-1015.shtml

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    You clearly didn't watch the video on 13 WHAM's website. You don't have to believe the guy, he gave them a copy of another video he recorded before this one that showed the cops hitting her.

And it's not going to turn into a national debate. It would've been on CNN by now, so unless they file a lawsuit nothing will come out of it. Chief Sheppard already said that the cops did nothing wrong. This isn't a racial issue anyway, it's a moral issue. A police officer should not be hammer fisting a pregnant woman's skull no matter what the circumstances.
    Originally Posted by VikingCat View Post
    ^ this

So morally, the officer is supposed to do what? Also you don't fukkin point a weapon/pepper spray at police officers. That is actually the definition of full retard. What do you think the chances were of her acting this way in order to put on a little show for the camera to try and make something out of it? Any rational pregnant person would of approached this situation a hell of a lot different. As another poster mentioned, she fukkin bite the police officer when he was trying to cuff her. She's lucky she didn't get hit then. Police don't just eventually go away if you resist arrest. In no way was this woman ever in the right during this event.

junaid8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) junaid8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) junaid8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) junaid8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) junaid8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) junaid8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) junaid8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) junaid8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) junaid8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) junaid8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) junaid8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They're obviously going to lose the case, she showed some threat to the officers and they dealt with it. Maybe you could argue it was a little excessive and harsh but there's chit all you can do about it.
    Will rep back.

Bucka689 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bucka689 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bucka689 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bucka689 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bucka689 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bucka689 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bucka689 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bucka689 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bucka689 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bucka689 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bucka689 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I live in Rochester, everyones going nuts about it
    ----MISC DOG LOVERS CREW----
    ++ Positive Crew ++

I Rep Back!

TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Postmort3m View Post
    nah, that was just the barnacles

Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by junaid8 View Post
    They're obviously going to lose the case, she showed some threat to the officers and they dealt with it. Maybe you could argue it was a little excessive and harsh but there's chit all you can do about it.
    It wasn't harsh or excessive considering the officers had no idea what she was going to do. These days, it's got a high probability of being something more violent than pepper spray.

These are guys that put themselves in the line of fire every day to keep what relative peace society has. You can't blame them for erring on the side of safety because they want to go home and have a beer or see their family one more time.

The way it goes, though, is this: They'll pull the race card because that's what they always do, Bigot Sharpton will get involved, and it'll be blown way out of proportion because the people that started it will whine about the mental trauma. They always do... people are so stupid they don't get that they too have to obey the law.

Originally Posted by Bucka689 View Post
    I live in Rochester, everyones going nuts about it
    Kimberly and Beck will have a field day with this.

I can hear it now. They'll keep playing that line they recorded: "There was no pitcher tooken!!"
    - You have a scar on your left knee.
    ಠ_ಠ

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Prednisone666 View Post
    when will people learn to be civil with police officers. Unless you've really done something illegal/dun goof'd they usually let you off the hook in my experience
    this. i have talked myself out of every situation of terrible things I've done in my past. Of course I learned from them now and know they were wrong, but being civil has landed me out of cuffs or being charged. I could have been in prison for years if I acted any other way. Talking with the police intelligently is all they ask, and they'll let you go. acting like an animal gets you nowhere.