keldlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) keldlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) keldlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) keldlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) keldlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) keldlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) keldlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) keldlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) keldlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) keldlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) keldlr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to get a lean physique? Confused, HELP!

I'm not sure how to get a lean physique. I've researched it, some say to bulk and then cut. Some say to bulk up and lose fat. Others say to cut and then bulk. And I've read that I should lift and do cardio. I'm confuse on what I should do.

Any suggestion on how to achieve a lean physique? and how long would it take me? I'm 120lbs, 5ft and 5 1/2in tall.

Jimsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimsport will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you mean you want lean muscle?

AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtomicDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your avatar pic if you at the moment, then you shouldn't cut. If you try to cut now, you would look like the african children because you don't have much muscle mass right now. You should first start a lean bulk, put some mass on (minimum of 20lbs in my opinion) and after that you start a cut. When bulking you shouldn't do much cardio as you don't want to burn too many calories. 2 times a week 30-45 minute cardio is what I do. However when you are cutting, you should do cardio every 2 days if you can. This is what I have been doing and so far I got a nice change to my body

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat a sanitchhh.
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Rewbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by keldlr View Post
    I'm not sure how to get a lean physique. I've researched it, some say to bulk and then cut. Some say to bulk up and lose fat. Others say to cut and then bulk. And I've read that I should lift and do cardio. I'm confuse on what I should do.

Any suggestion on how to achieve a lean physique? and how long would it take me? I'm 120lbs, 5ft and 5 1/2in tall.
    Judging by your profile picture i'd say you should bulk hard. If you got the time to workout 5 times a week quite intensely, eat 4,000 calories or more per day and your weightx2 in grams of protein.

TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rewbert View Post
    eat 4,000 calories or more per day and your weightx2 in grams of protein.
    Don't listen to this bs.

4000 calories could be 1000 calorie increase for him for all you know.
    There is also no need to eat 2 times your weight in protein.

XianHijas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OMG OP
    Pls lift some stuff

Epic Gains On Da Way JustLiftinz's Avatar
    JustLiftinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustLiftinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustLiftinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustLiftinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustLiftinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustLiftinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustLiftinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustLiftinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustLiftinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustLiftinz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustLiftinz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Start bulking for a long time, lets say a year+ then maybe cut the put on fat for more muscle definition and clean bulk or stay @ the bulk and then cut everything off
    ---------It's harder to finish than it was to start----------