Closed Thread
Page 249 of 314 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,470 of 9419
    Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Everyone knows the Man O War is the highest, lol. We were just going off levels = a better ship in each's class. Use a higher leveled Frigate when always possible for faster speed times. They most often always says 100% anyway no matter the level. But level makes everything better. There's not really to much of a challenge in this whole side game.
    What I meant was the man o war that he was walking about is the highest. I get distracted at work and lose my train of though easily
    **Cleveland Sports**

Proud Miscer - 11/9/16 LazyStarfish's Avatar
    LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by viewtifulBrah View Post
    I have an extra ps4, how would i go about selling it to brazil? srs
    Their plan was buying in bulk and going to brazil by plane.
    **Manchester United Crew**
    **Colombian Crew**
    **Make America Great Again**
    **Hispanics For Trump**

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Onita View Post
    What I meant was the man o war that he was walking about is the highest. I get distracted at work and lose my train of though easily
    Yeah, I brought up levels earlier on because it hadn't been talked about. Just making sure people were aware of faster ways to get the jobs done would be a higher ranked ship. This of course no friends helped speed up your missions. I wish there was some form of accomplishment like it was in AC Brotherhood. You were taking over areas in countries. Your Assassins would gain rank and abilities. I thought that would be the case here. But this seem endless with ports being over taken again and again.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LazyStarfish View Post
    Their plan was buying in bulk and going to brazil by plane.
    no thanks jeff inb4 I'm robbed and i get my head cut off

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    The Division news

Will 'The Division' feature classes? Ubisoft emphasizes player choice

One of the most anticipated next-generation games that's surely on the top of everyone's 2014 list has to be The Division, and information on the type of characters players will be able to create was discussed.

Ubisoft talked about how a player's interaction and play style will influence the type of character they eventually play as.

"As you play the game, you’ll level up and acquire points. You can spend those points to spec yourself as you wish: those choices are totally open, up to each player, and changeable on the fly.

"Of course, you’ll be able to spec yourself into a general RPG role (becoming more a “tank”, a “healer” or a “***” kind of character), but again the choice is yours. This means that communication and teamwork are important to have the best group possible!" Ubisoft said.

So this sounds like we will be able to mold our character based on our actions and choices within the game. This is an interesting concept that in theory will help embrace a player's natural tendencies and will help them become a stronger player through their own strategies.

This idea of genre blending is being clearly embraced by Ubisoft and we definitely are keeping a close eye on the next-generation games they release, since they seem to be the most daring and original of all.

sandpapergooch is a name known to all. (+5000) sandpapergooch is a name known to all. (+5000) sandpapergooch is a name known to all. (+5000) sandpapergooch is a name known to all. (+5000) sandpapergooch is a name known to all. (+5000) sandpapergooch is a name known to all. (+5000) sandpapergooch is a name known to all. (+5000) sandpapergooch is a name known to all. (+5000) sandpapergooch is a name known to all. (+5000) sandpapergooch is a name known to all. (+5000) sandpapergooch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got my ps4 back from sony today, 2k14 it too hnng. Not gonna play shawdowfall until the new tv comes in, cant wait to play on a 1080p tv
    *METS*KNICKS*VIKINGS*

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SDSammy View Post
    Good sir, kindly refrain from making these outlandish claims for I am mild mannered and quiet as a church mouse when playing video games.

I sure hope they fix that glitch that causes my claymore to disappear soon after I place them.

Levolution doesn't happen in team death match. In rush, it happens automatically after the first second MComs are destroyed. In conquest, it's not automatic but I think the "coolness" factor had worn off. Personally I'm glad when half the team isn't preoccupied trying to set the Levolution in motion. Plus on certain maps, it causes the game to get a bit laggy.

In BF3, TDM was filled with snipers. During the beta, playing Domination, there was always a handful of snipers. Nice thing was that they were always the same spot and thus easy to steal their dog tags. I got more dog tags during the beta than my entire time playing BF3.

You are correct, your purchases from the PS store are tied to your PSN account.
    Yea wired glitch. U know u could stop playing with me and watch ur k/d plummet
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Division news
    Stealthy sniper with a knack for pistol/knifing.
    GT: Conzidine
    PSN: Conzidine

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Considine View Post
    Stealthy sniper with a knack for pistol/knifing.
    Cant wait for this game. Medic as always checking in will see what the pvp areas are built like to see of if I should be a cqc mid range or long range player
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Midnight launch in Aus tonight. So pumped

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Up to 50,000 reales in captains quarters that I can't access. Fml.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    Up to 50,000 reales in captains quarters that I can't access. Fml.
    how so? If u have never accessed it how did u get that much? Thought u had to send them out to make money

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    how so? If u have never accessed it how did u get that much? Thought u had to send them out to make money
    The ac4 iPad app connects just fine. Just cannot connect in game.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just give me your log on info and i'll see if it works over here.

BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Done with ACIV:BF. Solid game.

It feels a lot of the optional objectives toward the end of the game were very rushed. Towards the end there are two missions where you have to use the rope dart and it was beyond frustrating. There was a boss fight as well where you had to use human shields and the mechanic just plain out didn't work. Made the boss fight very boring.

The story was probably the weakest in the series. Characters weren't memorable at all. Besides Blackbeard and Kidd, I had no idea who the others were. A lot of them lacked personality. Blackbeard was well done, and the only memorable moment of the game involved him. They could have done a lot more with him instead of making him feel like a nuisance/side character.

8/10. Rank them: AC2 > AC3 = AC4 > AC1 > AC:B = AC:R

Was gonna go for the plat and be the first in the thread with a PS4 plat, but I see the list of missions needing 100% sync and there is no way I wanna go through all of that. The multiplayer trophies would be pretty easy, just the damn 100% sync missions that are putting me off.

Awesome, is there ever a end to the fleet missions? I mean, doing them over and over and over it seems no end in sight. Never once have I had a single struggle at all. Not even close, lol.
    There's no end. Like the previous games where you had to send out Assassins to places, the missions keep generating over and over. I think the main point of it is for extra income, getting a really good pair of swords early on, and for people who want 100% game completion by getting all the paintings/collectibles.

If you got lots of Reales, you can just buy all the paintings/collectibles from a shop instead of trying to get them from the fleet mission. I bought all the hunter material for upgrades through the shop instead of hunting stuff.
    Last edited by BTTB3; 11-27-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Oh didnt know u could do that. Pretty dumb they cant let u pick up ur money in the app

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sandpapergooch View Post
    Got my ps4 back from sony today, 2k14 it too hnng. Not gonna play shawdowfall until the new tv comes in, cant wait to play on a 1080p tv
    sorry about what happened man.
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    just give me your log on info and i'll see if it works over here.
    You'd need my login info and my save file. Your argument is invalid.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

Oh didnt know u could do that. Pretty dumb they cant let u pick up ur money in the app
    Yep if I could grab it through the app. I'd be all set. No idea what the problem is. Have an open ticket with ubisoft but I'm not counting on a helpful answer let alone a resolution. This is game breaking for me. It's a pretty important part of the game and a trophy is involved. My 9/10 rating is down to a 4/10. Unless it's resolved. I hate bugs like this.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

Not feeling BF4 at all...... At all. Laggy, same old same o game. Die x10 kill some one die x10. Repeat.... Feels like I'm just going through the motions, lol.

Originally Posted by BTTB3 View Post

There's no end. Like the previous games where you had to send out Assassins to places, the missions keep generating over and over. I think the main point of it is for extra income, getting a really good pair of swords early on, and for people who want 100% game completion by getting all the paintings/collectibles.

If you got lots of Reales, you can just buy all the paintings/collectibles from a shop instead of trying to get them from the fleet mission. I bought all the hunter material for upgrades through the shop instead of hunting stuff.
    Once you have you ship maxed out, money becomes not a issue. You can waste Man O Wars like nothing. You don't even have to board anymore. Just pull up side of them, power shot them they sink, grab the floating loot and you get all the ships cargo instantly. When I went to upgrade my town I had 357,000 on me. When I ended the game and bascailly stopped hunting ships I still have over 150k on me.

Sure you are aware, now everyone else it too.

As for the Plat. Yeah I said back when I finished it that the 100% was the killer. Because yes, those mechanics are not the best and can be a deal killer most often. The online is not bad at all. Just long and oh so boring to get to level 55.
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 11-27-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Not feeling BF4 at all...... At all. Laggy, same old same o game. Die x10 kill some one die x10. Repeat.... Feels like I'm just going through the motions, lol.
    Join us sometime. Games alot better with a team

Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The die part depends on the player m8.

still waiting on my PS4 to arrive, played bf4 on ultra on PC but LIke you I die x10 kill one guy, because I suck at mouse/keyboard.
    Yo yo yo I beez keepin it real since 02 fo real nowuimsayin

*ballin crew*

Quest to reach 8k before DartBoard.
    **Beat Dartboard on quest to 8k on 05/21/2012 as the underdog.**

Join us sometime. Games alot better with a team
    Will do. I need to hook the mic up to this console.

Originally Posted by Fred87nc View Post
    The die part depends on the player m8.

still waiting on my PS4 to arrive, played bf4 on ultra on PC but LIke you I die x10 kill one guy, because I suck at mouse/keyboard.
    Yes, those feels of like I'm not going to be the camping type while many others are is my style. That and the sound.... I'll die from a tank and the tank is like right next to me and I never heard it at all, lol.

89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89JVH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Pervy View Post
    Midnight launch in Aus tonight. So pumped
    No launch near me but getting mine from JB at 9am! Pumped!
    YouTube Fitness - www.youtube.com/1989JohnnyD
    YouTube Gaming - www.youtube.com/JohnnyDGaming89
    ******** - www.********.com/JohnnyD1989
    Twitter - @JohnnyDF1989
    Instagram - JohnnyDF89
    PSN - JohnnyDF89
    Training Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165969931

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    any bros down for some Ghosts tonight?

psn is splinter901
    --Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Took out the 4 legendary ships. The one with two ships was by far the worst.
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does anyone know if you can download the PSN games onto PS4 and play them still? I assume yes. Was wanting to check out The Wolf Among Us
    --Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

meat for the machine NotoriousSRJ's Avatar
    NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cellshot View Post
    Does anyone know if you can download the PSN games onto PS4 and play them still? I assume yes. Was wanting to check out The Wolf Among Us
    You can't download any PS3 PSN games onto the PS4 unfortunately, unless someone decides to recode them for the PS4's architecture.
    don't take this seriously

Originally Posted by MomasBoyOnline View Post
    have you tried all the game modes? conquest is my favourite for bf and sometimes rush if I'm in a party that's purely about the objective. its really all about your squad, playing on your own only works if you're really good in the jets and sometimes the chopper with randoms that actually know what they're doing, also another thing you should try is each vehicle, I wasn't too good at gun fights on the ground but I got really good at jets and rarely played as a soldier (still played objectively for people that hate vehicle rats)
    I think just getting a kill in and being killed 10 times does this to a person, lol. When you are new starting out with crappy gear. You pretty much can sit around and camp. So being a little late to the game has me getting worked by those of higher rank. My weapons much be weak as fuk because I sometimes have to reload tying to kill people.
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 11-27-2013 at 06:34 PM. Reason: type o

Closed Thread
Page 249 of 314 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast