Closed Thread
Page 88 of 314 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 9419
    jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NotoriousSRJ View Post
    Anyone else patiently waiting for Bethesda to announce a new Fallout game?
    Uhhhhhh they "announced" Fallout 4 at E3.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Well.... GTAV.

Seems like youre enjoying it despite you saying its LOL before. lol

Originally Posted by ThereIsNoGrey View Post
    i didnt want to make a thread but...are all of you still buying xbox one's later down the line?
    Nah.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Seems like youre enjoying it despite you saying its LOL before. lol

Is that what you get from my post? "Ghost town by Nov 15th."

It's giving it a fair shot and just messing around is all.

When you get invites to people's homes and apartments and you got there. It now feels like a Sims game....
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-17-2013 at 08:00 PM.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gonna be a ****ty night, folks.

Working 10pm-6am, heading straight to school, get back at 1030am, do a couple hours of homework then back on shift at 6pm. And I've been up since 10am. Gerry, drink a beer or 10 for me and Natty, rustle some Jim Jams for me.

ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is that what you get from my post? "Ghost town by Nov 15th."

It's giving it a fair shot and just messing around is all.

When you get invites to people's homes and apartments and you got there. It now feels like a Sims game....
    Not that post, but before, when you basically just laughed when people were discussing it. How do you like it compared to Sleeping Dogs? My cousin tried SD and he said it felt like a PSN game compared to GTAV.

Anyway, seriously considering Knack now that it has 2 player co-op!!!

Originally Posted by DCutch View Post

Working 10pm-6am, heading straight to school, get back at 1030am, do a couple hours of homework then back on shift at 6pm. And I've been up since 10am. Gerry, drink a beer or 10 for me and Natty, rustle some Jim Jams for me.
    Youre gonna make it brah. I once stayed up 17 hours straight work, sleep a few hours, drive for 2nd job. But hey, better than being a slob right?
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Not that post, but before, when you basically just laughed when people were discussing it. How do you like it compared to Sleeping Dogs? My cousin tried SD and he said it felt like a PSN game compared to GTAV.

Anyway, seriously considering Knack now that it has 2 player co-op!!!

With Sleeping Dogs, it was just so different that it was intriguing. Then the story was very well done and the fighting system made it even more over the top good. Was very little rage needed to play and beat. Here in GTAV, it's back to Mission Failed.... x1000, lol. With much of it being some odd ass deaths.

It will be interesting to see the new SD on the PS4.

First screenshot of crossover from PS3/PS4

With Sleeping Dogs, it was just so different that it was intriguing. Then the story was very well done and the fighting system made it even more over the top good. Was very little rage needed to play and beat. Here in GTAV, it's back to Mission Failed.... x1000, lol. With much of it being some odd ass deaths.

It will be interesting to see the new SD on the PS4.
    Rage inducing game? That further cements I wont play it. I play games on HARD but hardly rage. Thats why I hate Dark Souls. It is counter productive to what a game should be.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

Rage inducing game? That further cements I wont play it. I play games on HARD but hardly rage. Thats why I hate Dark Souls. It is counter productive to what a game should be.
    It's more like figure out what to do, work around the games environment that's happening, etc. Anything goes wrong replay it all over again and some of this is very long. Then comes the mission rating you get, must get golds if you are aiming for plats.

It's more like figure out what to do, work around the games environment that's happening, etc. Anything goes wrong replay it all over again and some of this is very long. Then comes the mission rating you get, must get golds if you are aiming for plats.
    No thanks. Too time consuming esp with PS4 around the corner.

Now I fear what the plat requirement for KZ will be. They always rely heavy on multiplayer. LOL!
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

No thanks. Too time consuming esp with PS4 around the corner.

Now I fear what the plat requirement for KZ will be. They always rely heavy on multiplayer. LOL!
    Yes, this game is like put in 40 hours for a certain bronze trophy, lol.

PS4 exclusive "The Witness" gameplay by Jonathan Blow

ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    will sony allow me to change my psn handle name? so i dont have to make a new one like i originaly wanted to?

PS4 news

Price of Playstation 4 Around The World

Sony's next-generation Playstation console, Playstation 4 will launch on November 15 in North America and on November 29 in Europe and other parts of the world (in total 32 countries).

In North America, PS4 will carry a price tag of $399, but what about the price of console in other countries like Canada, Argentina and others?. Take a look at image below showcasing PS4 price in 17 countries.

Yes, this game is like put in 40 hours for a certain bronze trophy, lol.
    Screw that man. And sadly, all these trophy features make me wanna hunt them.

will sony allow me to change my psn handle name? so i dont have to make a new one like i originaly wanted to?
    No news yet, but yeah I might change mine as well.

PS4 news
    Damn, where do all those $$$ go if you buy in Brazil? Customs?
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

The answer for now:

PSN ID change on PS4 ‘very complex’, Sony not replacing PSN IDs

Those who have outgrown their current PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Vita username will be sad to learn that you may be stuck with it for another console generation – well, unless you create an entirely new account. On Sept. 20 during an interview with Game Informer, Shuhei Yoshida, president of Sony's worldwide studios, spoke on the topic of PS4 usernames and PSN IDs.

As many are aware, the PlayStation 4 will allow you to have your real name attached to your profile and account – though one can adjust who can see their name and limit it to strictly friends. When it comes to changing your PSN ID, Shuhei Yoshida acknowledges that it is a common request and wishes it was something the company could say yes to. However, it seems that doing so is “very technically complex” and it may not be offered.

While speaking with Game Informer, Yoshida was asked the following question:

We heard Sony is giving users the option to use their real name in place of their PSN IDs. Does this require users to change their PSN ID?

He replied, “We are not replacing [PSN IDs], but we are adding another option for people to input their own real name. They have some control of how their real name is exposed to everyone or friends. It’s actually a common question that I’ve been asked is ‘Can I change my PSN ID?’ That’s a very common request, and I wish we could say ‘Yes, you can”, but it’s very technically complex. I can’t answer that, really.”

ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThereIsNoGrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    since i dont care for games not carrying over i'll make a new one.

Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Damn dude. Welcome to my world essentially. Work 8-5 then again 6-10 or 6-11, get home a half hour later, shower and maybe game for an hour and a half, depending how tired I am.

And no day off going on week 5
    GT: Conzidine
    PSN: Conzidine

The answer for now:
    since i dont care for games not carrying over i'll make a new one.
    Sad news. Oh well...
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    school is no bueno fellas. haven't played a video game in 2 weeks

Just get on the PS3 to download the PS+ games and that's it.
    --Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

Registered User depression1brah's Avatar
    depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Will my trophy level carry over to the ps4?
    *penor too small even for midgets crew*
    *manverage and face aesthetics but in my house 24/7 crew*
    *too scared to step outside crew*
    *get anxiety attacks when taking out the trash crew*
    *too scared the neighbors look at me when I step outside crew*

GTAV news ( downloaded it tonight and I didn't get no cash yet.... )

Grand Theft Auto V 1.04 Patch Released for PlayStation 3

The latest GTA V patch gamers have been waiting for has now arrived on the PlayStation Network for Sony PS3 players. GTA V version 1.04 patch is 39 MB and is said to update a number of features in GTA Online including grouping exploiters and cheaters together away from other players using the Good Sport / Bad Sport system as well as detecting foul play among people exploiting the game for unfair advantages (including money-wise).

Other tweaks have been made to the game which will likely take the community some time to discover, such as balancing tweaks on how much money players win / lose in certain jobs.

The patch also makes it possible for Rockstar Games to deliver the first $250k of their $500,000 Stimulus Package which will have its direct deposit dates announced soon, and although its uncertain yet whether or not it will add heists to the game many are hoping it will.

Four free updates are planned for GTA Online including the Beach Bum Pack which adds a couple of vehicles, two new weapons, and clothes, the Content Creator Mode which allows players to make their own Deathmatches, Races, and more, a Capture the Flag Mode, and of course the long-awaited Online Heists Missions which are set to be the icing on the cake for GTA Online and very well may determine the game’s longevity over time.

PS4 News

First Pictures of PS4 Official Demo Stations Out in The Wild Appear

Demo Stations of the PS4 are being sent to select retailers around the world to let us finally get our greedy hands on Sony’s upcoming console, and yesterday we reported that the first demo setups at Sony’s own stores didn’t really look like the ones pictured on the PlayStation blog.

But the official demo stations are indeed starting to be spotted out in the wild, and today the first pictures surfaced, showing the precious new consoles in their crystal (actually plastic) casing.

You can check them out below, including one that was just delivered and is still all wrapped up. Wouldn’t you like to be the one to unwrap that gift?

Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Driveclub has been delayed to early 2014, but this doesn't bother. The way I see it, there's no reason why this game shouldn't tear forza 5 to pieces, graphically. Although driveclub currently looks better, it's not the case in every single category, visually. This is where driveclub should be.

Read it also, lol.... Car game, I can wait.

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Couple hours left on shift. Think I've decided to trade my PS3 into amazon so I can get some credit towards my PS4. I also need to get a handgun soon, so doing this will help me not be drained too much financially.

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cellshot View Post
    school is no bueno fellas. haven't played a video game in 2 weeks

Just get on the PS3 to download the PS+ games and that's it.
    I know that feel brah. Was supposed to come home to Memphis for fall break but I have waaaay too much school work. Sucks

Couple hours left on shift. Think I've decided to trade my PS3 into amazon so I can get some credit towards my PS4. I also need to get a handgun soon, so doing this will help me not be drained too much financially.
    Get a S&W 586 Classic so we can match
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies

jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000)
    PS4 News
    I plan on going over to the Sony store next week after the Microsoft/Xbox One showing in Orlando and trying to play around with the PS4.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    gta feels pointless online now when you have 12mil and dont even know how I got it....
    Eat the damn yolk.

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Should have the diablo 3 platinum in a few days.

Haven't got a platinum in a long time.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

Closed Thread
Page 88 of 314 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast