roclimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout Tracker Broken

After entering the start time and starting weight, the workout tracker puts up a weird, grey box on my screen and I can't do anything. Attached is a screen shot of the issue. I tried Firefox and Internet Explorer and the same thing happens in both. This just started today.
    Attached Images

jnichols2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glad I'm not the only one having these problems. You're actually suppose to test for things like this before rolling them out. The bodyspace site needs to be revamped on the backend (more reliable, faster database) not a new paint job.

producerdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by roclimber View Post
    After entering the start time and starting weight, the workout tracker puts up a weird, grey box on my screen and I can't do anything. Attached is a screen shot of the issue. I tried Firefox and Internet Explorer and the same thing happens in both. This just started today.
    I'm having the same issues. Can't track my workout at all. If I scroll down I can see a few of my sets... but this is a disaster. This website is so unstable. After my Jim Stoppani workout (4 more weeks) I'm going to start looking for another workout tracker. I've lost so many workouts due to the instability of this site. Pic attached is the disaster I have to work with today...? Using current versions of Safari & Firefox on a new Mac.
    Attached Images

Vaki88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by producerdan View Post
    I'm having the same issues. Can't track my workout at all. If I scroll down I can see a few of my sets... but this is a disaster. This website is so unstable. After my Jim Stoppani workout (4 more weeks) I'm going to start looking for another workout tracker. I've lost so many workouts due to the instability of this site. Pic attached is the disaster I have to work with today...? Using current versions of Safari & Firefox on a new Mac.
    +1 please fix it assap, thanks

anyway, if you use the mobile version, it works

rodrigopaulo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm having the same trouble. Please fix this, I'm loosing my program

Originally Posted by Vaki88 View Post
    +1 please fix it assap, thanks

anyway, if you use the mobile version, it works
    I tried the workout tracker within the iphone app and it looks just as bad as bodybuilding.com. i also used Safari app on the iphone, it tracks my workout but the "I'm done with my workout" button is not working... then your workout tracking eventually disappears. seems like all the iphone app does is open a browser within the app to visit bodybuilding.com.

roclimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I click "Mobile/Low Bandwidth version" I am able to enter my workouts, but it took way too many clicks to get to the point where I can actually enter data. I'm looking for something similar to track my workouts, weight, and body measurements.

H20Surfline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am also having the same issue with my workout tracker and this is very frustrating. I have tried this in Firefox, Internet explorer, AND Google Chrome web browers and I get the same results every time, It didnt start until Week 2 day 2 for me. Week 1 was fine and worked great. Ive noticed that I can send workouts to the bottom and then refresh the webpage, enter the data but the Rest pause set DOES NOT show up... its strange. The Tracker is VERY bugged and I as well have reported this to customer service twice, once via e-mail and once via online Chat support. No need to include screen shots as the above screen shots are the exact problem that I am having. Please fix this. Oh one more thing, I used my cell phone app, ( android ) bodybuilding.com App to upload the information, after it taking 20 minutes to slowly enter in the data lol I put my phone down, and logged on today to discover that the information wasn't saved. I believe its just another bug, or maybe I didnt exit the app properly, i'm not entirely sure. Anyway I hope this helps, Please fix this immdietly. Im writing everything down in the gym and then coming home to track it on the computer. If anyone knows of another alternate website that has a similar tracker Please let me know! It would be awesome sauce. Thank you!!

taxidermist83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im not having the grey square issue, but i noticed when i went to the track work out... all my past tracking like previous weights for each exercise werent there like before the update... that was inconvenient to say the least.

Originally Posted by taxidermist83 View Post
    im not having the grey square issue, but i noticed when i went to the track work out... all my past tracking like previous weights for each exercise werent there like before the update... that was inconvenient to say the least.
    Same here. The grey square is gone, but I miss all my past tracking. That was really annoying

mattparkers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've lost all my previous history on exercise I've done before and also got the error last night

Seems the updated worked and I can at least SEE my workouts. But now when I'm tracking on my device, it randomly clears all my entries. I tracked my workout this morning, and during my last set everything got reset to 0. Nice... This isnt the first time either.

The mobile app needs to track info INTERNALLY rather than function through a web browser imbedded in the app. It would be way more reliable, faster and allow for off-line tracking.

Ismality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by producerdan View Post
    Seems the updated worked and I can at least SEE my workouts. But now when I'm tracking on my device, it randomly clears all my entries. I tracked my workout this morning, and during my last set everything got reset to 0. Nice... This isnt the first time either.
    This happens to me all the time and I simply enter my workouts on my computer after the gym. Total weight lifted: 0 WTF?!
    Last edited by Ismality; 09-10-2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: logic

Registered User docswashbuckler's Avatar
    docswashbuckler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ismality View Post
    This happens to me all the time and I simply enter my workouts on my computer after the gym. Total weight lifted: 0 WTF?!
    same problem here, can't get my workout previous history and one rep max on an exercise i had previously done, also , they grey screen issue is also there. total weight lifted = 0 is also sometimes happenning. why aren't the administrators doing something about it ?

This workout tracker is simply a hell! Full of bugs, lost of all exercises tracked, don't show 1RM anymore or evolution of 1RM. I want old workout tracker back.

Ismality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think I found out how to not have everything erased and it depends on the order you enter things. If you follow this order of entering your stuff, it seems to be okay (so far for me at least):

1. Add/delete/move(up or down) any exercises to your entire workout first. Make sure all your exercises are there and in the right order first.
    2. Add/delete number of sets for each exercise so it matches what you just finished at the gym.
    3. Change sets to the type you did (regular, drop, neg, pause)
    4. Add drops, negs, pauses as needed for individual sets.
    5. Now, I hope, you can safely enter all your weight and reps and it won't disappear.

Hopefully this works!! If it doesn't, don't shoot the messenger

Cheers!

ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Also in line with this, is syncing body calendar with google calendar broken now as well?
    cold as the cold wind blows

Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Seems pretty good overall but I noticed that when you select 'optional tracking' for a set and, for example, select 'weight' and type in a value, for weighted push ups in this case, the added weight won't show on the completed workout.

Roderick van Scherpenzeel Scherpenzeel's Avatar
    Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scherpenzeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cant track my workout too. I can track 1 exercise when i want to do the second exercise the whole app crashes

slivers86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slivers86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slivers86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slivers86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slivers86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slivers86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Still down

Just attempted on Safari, chrome and the app, no luck! Hope it's back up soon!!