Scoutgold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pro maxima fw-150 or pendlay adjustable 0-90.

Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum.
    I been looking in the forum about promaxima fw150 and Pendlay Adjustable but not sure what to buy.

I am still waiting for a promaxima quote ( I hate the way to know the price) and Penlay $366 including shipping.

Do you have one of these benches?.which one do you recommend better?.

I don't know about the weight they support.

Thanks guys.

oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have the pendlay 0-90 bench and love it, i don't think i will ever need any other

xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I LOVE my fw-150. Though beware, promaxima charges a LOT for shipping.

My post about the bench:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1066741141

Originally Posted by Scoutgold View Post
    I don't know about the weight they support.
    I do not know personally about the penlay, but I know the promaxima will support more than you will EVER lift (i.e. I would feel secure putting my car on top of it, aside from screwing up the padding)
    Last edited by xephonics; 08-28-2013 at 01:32 AM.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #37 ()---()

judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can't speak to the Promaxima, but I really like my Pendlay 0-90. I don't think you can go wrong either way though. I'd probably just go with whatever's cheaper. If it helps, here's my review of the Pendlay 0-90. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3951911&page=1

Scoutgold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's been almost 1 week and no answer yet from promaxima.

Ohh, woo I read your post xephonics... $200 shipping..

Sorry promaxima, Pendlay will be my next bench.

Thanks guys for your help.

xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Scoutgold View Post
    It's been almost 1 week and no answer yet from promaxima.

Ohh, woo I read your post xephonics... $200 shipping..

Sorry promaxima, Pendlay will be my next bench.

Thanks guys for your help.
    Yes, with shipping it runs about $500. I personally think it is worth it, but that is more a matter of personal preferences.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #37 ()---()

maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maltralson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have the Pendlay, its a very sturdy bench, however it does show its price point, like a big pad gap, the staples are all over the place holding the vinyl to the back, the Promaxima looks like an excellent bench as well.