Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stealpulse View Post
    wtfmansloth.jpg

Either this is trolling with a bit of effort, or you're working on the script for the next Adam Sandler movie.

Which is it?
    Good point. Not trolling and it would be a good script.

I look at my community gym as prison. You gotta know who to align yourself with. I won't be apart of the "Crew", so I will not mark my territory or go Alpha on them. So instead I have to align myself with the woman on the eliptical, who can run fast and get rations, and the dude who throws things. It's a good start.

Next will be the woman who reads the news paper on the treadmill, The Kick boxing guy, the Ab machine guy, who defends that ab machine diligently. Then Ill move towards the troupe of Yoga ladies, and the guy wearing the unitard. (It takes guts to wear that to the gym. He's gotta be baddass)

Also...the is the misc section, and so if we are talking motivation, why not the Zombie Apocalypse. If it gets me to the gym and lifting then it's good a reason as getting healthy and strong. It's getting healthy and strong to fight zombies. It's Motivation.

Maybe I should drink the Chalky Juice?

As you can see by my list above, I already have my survivors picked.

Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    I liked reading it. It was very Bridgett Jones. Or Clara in Comfort and Joy.
    Thanks. I think?

alexnorton is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexnorton is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexnorton is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexnorton is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexnorton is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexnorton is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexnorton is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexnorton is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexnorton is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexnorton is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexnorton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cell tech.
    Aiming for PhD Nutritional Science

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

"Everything I've ever attempted, I was always willing to fail" - Arnold

New York City Crew

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GentlemanLifter View Post
    Their secret weapon:

how did you get my old pic??????

They just squat on a bosu ball... Great for balance core issues.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

Dr.Griefo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dr.Griefo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dr.Griefo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dr.Griefo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dr.Griefo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dr.Griefo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dr.Griefo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dr.Griefo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dr.Griefo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dr.Griefo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dr.Griefo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Demonchylde View Post
    I look at my community gym as prison. You gotta know who to align yourself with. I won't be apart of the "Crew", so I will not mark my territory or go Alpha on them. So instead I have to align myself with the woman on the eliptical, who can run fast and get rations, and the dude who throws things. It's a good start.

Next will be the woman who reads the news paper on the treadmill, The Kick boxing guy, the Ab machine guy, who defends that ab machine diligently. Then Ill move towards the troupe of Yoga ladies, and the guy wearing the unitard. (It takes guts to wear that to the gym. He's gotta be baddass)Maybe I should drink the Chalky Juice?.......As you can see by my list above, I already have my survivors picked.
    Damn community gym gangs....

kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good point. Not trolling and it would be a good script.

Next will be the woman who reads the news paper on the treadmill, The Kick boxing guy, the Ab machine guy, who defends that ab machine diligently. Then Ill move towards the troupe of Yoga ladies, and the guy wearing the unitard. (It takes guts to wear that to the gym. He's gotta be baddass)

Also...the is the misc section, and so if we are talking motivation, why not the Zombie Apocalypse. If it gets me to the gym and lifting then it's good a reason as getting healthy and strong. It's getting healthy and strong to fight zombies. It's Motivation.

Maybe I should drink the Chalky Juice?

As you can see by my list above, I already have my survivors picked.

You have issues.......just do like the rest of us......

BUY MORE AMMO!!!! for the zombies that is.

suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I look at my community gym as prison. You gotta know who to align yourself with.
    I actually thought the same thing a few months ago. With all the basketball and benching... But with less cigarettes.

There's often a towel shortage. Towels may be the currency of choice.
    Move along. Nothing to see here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156234363

Instagram: suzyschnitz

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Wasn't me, but avis are supposed to be of yourself. I'm not a fan of the rule at all, but it's "meant" to prevent people from posting up pictures of other members (or bbers) as themselves.

Totally understand the aggravation over that...
    There was member here who had a pic of an ass-crack and thanks to IC's detective work it turns out it wasn't even her ass-crack. (I had my suspicions already though as her stats were listed as 5'1" and almost 160 pounds)

In b4 2ndChance.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Originally Posted by kh971 View Post
    You have issues.......just do like the rest of us......

BUY MORE AMMO!!!! for the zombies that is.
    Could do. I mean since I have been preparing and stockpiling since 1988 (When I saw Dawn of the Dead) I think I have the Ammo. It's good to have different skill sets though.

I'm not this crazy.

Originally Posted by suzyschnitz View Post
    I actually thought the same thing a few months ago. With all the basketball and benching... But with less cigarettes.

There's often a towel shortage. Towels may be the currency of choice.
    Towel Currency! LOL. That's good.

Originally Posted by Dr.Griefo View Post
    Damn community gym gangs....

Holy hells! That's them! Good recon work!

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In my gym it's all about chalk. It's not banned, but not provided. So, when you see the big dudes wander over to their bag and slip their hands in rustle around a bit and then come back with nothing, you know what's in that bag!

We have more +40 dudes that hang out together than any gym I've ever been at; giving each other crap about talking less and working out more or how the fishing was last weekend....and that's not always about fish!
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread blows. All the things in the world, and this is what you bring? They are aliens. There you go. The secrets out.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

Originally Posted by Meatpants View Post
    This thread blows. All the things in the world, and this is what you bring? They are aliens. There you go. The secrets out.
    I hadn't ruled Aliens out. Thanks for your feedback. It is noted and appreciated.

Side note. 3 of them have been asked to leave, and it WAS because they were selling junk. Only found this out because there are posts on the walls mentioning substances and new rules about gym bags not being allowed in the training area.

The Elliptical lady told me. So, one of the posters here was absolutely correct.
    Last edited by Demonchylde; 08-29-2013 at 04:19 AM.