Thread: Support

kelleysherwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelleysherwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelleysherwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelleysherwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelleysherwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelleysherwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelleysherwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelleysherwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelleysherwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelleysherwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelleysherwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Support

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to come to a place in the forum that is full of positivity. I recently posted a question in another section of the forum and got bashed. I train from home, and have forgotten that weight training is a male dominated area, where they feel free to be misogynistic and post crude, off topic responses. I plan on coming to this thread in the future, and hope my fellow ladies can help me, 'cuz today's experience has taught me that many (but surely not all) of the males on here will not.

LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Bodybuilding is a for females and males

Originally Posted by kelleysherwin View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to come to a place in the forum that is full of positivity. I recently posted a question in another section of the forum and got bashed. I train from home, and have forgotten that weight training is a male dominated area, where they feel free to be misogynistic and post crude, off topic responses. I plan on coming to this thread in the future, and hope my fellow ladies can help me, 'cuz today's experience has taught me that many (but surely not all) of the males on here will not.
    Motivation can come from males and females and should be supported and motivated from both. I am sorry you had such a negative experience, Keep positive your friends will stand by you, and so will I

Lisa

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh, lol. Did you go to the misc section? The first time I came to BB.com the same thing happened to me.
    Hang out here in the women's section - lots of good vibes here!
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FYI. 1.5 year old thread bumped.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***