RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Came back from vacation realized im FAT! Bodyfat estimate plz? I'll REP

I was on vacation (cruise) for like 25 days no access to the gym! Drank a lot plus ate chit and now realized I got fat! I usually don't get fat but this is a first time and it sucks!

My avi is of me before a few months ago, and all the pics now are cold and relaxed!

COLD!

Bodyfat estimate plz! I think im around 18% but other opinions would be nice too!

Plus should I mini cut for 6-8 weeks and than bulk again, keep bulking, or go on a full out cut to like 10% bf?
    Attached Images

StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL you were fat before you went on holiday. I would estimate 20%. Go on a cut to 12% then bulk.

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    5'11" and 208 lbs you have a lot of cutting ahead of you, not just a mini cut.
    I'd say you need to lose at least 30 lbs to be remotely lean, you are also retaining water, and this would take more than 6 weeks, more like half a year

Fastsupra24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fastsupra24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fastsupra24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fastsupra24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fastsupra24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fastsupra24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fastsupra24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fastsupra24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fastsupra24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fastsupra24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fastsupra24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd say your around 20 or 21%. I would cut till around 15 and then clean bulk after.

SirSerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirSerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirSerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirSerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirSerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirSerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirSerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirSerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To truly estimate bodyfat, you would have to give us your waist length, neck length, and your actual weight. I would suggest going on a dietary plan to cut down to 10% bodyfat, then you can continue to bulk if you would like. If you ever need dietary advice, please do not be afraid to message me. I have lots of high protein low calorie recipes. Good luck my brother, and don't worry! Everyone goes on vacation!

amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amiramin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    minimum 23%
    Like this page
    https://www.********.com/MusclesMuscles

Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'd say around 18%, you have muscle and when you cut will look a lot better! I say cut all the way to 10-12% should take around 3-4 months! And dw most of the weight you gained is just water weight so you can lose that pretty easily!

Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SirSerge View Post
    To truly estimate bodyfat, you would have to give us your waist length, neck length, and your actual weight. I would suggest going on a dietary plan to cut down to 10% bodyfat, then you can continue to bulk if you would like. If you ever need dietary advice, please do not be afraid to message me. I have lots of high protein low calorie recipes. Good luck my brother, and don't worry! Everyone goes on vacation!
    strong advice too bad your only 130 lbs brah

RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Fastsupra24 View Post
    I'd say your around 20 or 21%. I would cut till around 15 and then clean bulk after.
    I think I'll Follow this man! I am more into powerlifting but don't wanna be fat either so ill just cut to 15% then slowly gain from there! Repped

Originally Posted by SirSerge View Post
    Hmmm I have a 16.75 inch neck and a 36 inch waist! Online calculators say im like 17-18%! Yeah man but im not so much into lean nd ripped look I just wanna be big and strong which I kinda am but I also got fatter...

Originally Posted by JaredPunch View Post
    5'11" and 208 lbs you have a lot of cutting ahead of you, not just a mini cut.
    I'd say you need to lose at least 30 lbs to be remotely lean, you are also retaining water, and this would take more than 6 weeks, more like half a year
    Uh if I lose 30 lbs and most of it being fat im pretty sure id be lean! 208 isn't that heavy for my height really

CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd say around 20-25%. Just keep working at it and make sure you get your cardio in.
    "You never want to fail because you didn't work hard enough" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks like youve never even lifted before. Id say go on a hard cut for atleast a few months. shoot for 10-15% BF

props to OP for having a nice crib tho

TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who would want reps from someone deep in red lol and how do you come back and "realise" you're fat...

Do you legs?

SwollenKhed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwollenKhed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwollenKhed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwollenKhed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwollenKhed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwollenKhed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwollenKhed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwollenKhed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwollenKhed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwollenKhed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwollenKhed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RoPapa1 View Post
    I was on vacation (cruise) for like 25 days no access to the gym! Drank a lot plus ate chit and now realized I got fat! I usually don't get fat but this is a first time and it sucks!

My avi is of me before a few months ago, and all the pics now are cold and relaxed!

COLD!

Bodyfat estimate plz! I think im around 18% but other opinions would be nice too!

Plus should I mini cut for 6-8 weeks and than bulk again, keep bulking, or go on a full out cut to like 10% bf?
    19-20% bf

Originally Posted by Pump129 View Post
    looks like youve never even lifted before. Id say go on a hard cut for atleast a few months. shoot for 10-15% BF

props to OP for having a nice crib tho
    LOL your 140 and don't even put up an avi....stfu I lost the water and fat and I can easily be 170+ lean....yeah cause last time I checked a 46.5 inch chest and 16.5 inch arms look like u don't even lift

Originally Posted by TheeFate View Post
    Who would want reps from someone deep in red lol and how do you come back and "realise" you're fat...

Do you legs?
    yes I do

Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump129 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL your 140 and don't even put up an avi....stfu I lost the water and fat and I can easily be 170+ lean....yeah cause last time I checked a 46.5 inch chest and 16.5 inch arms look like u don't even lift
    Im also 16 years old. you realize this is the "teen" body building section right?

I can tell you dont lift judging by the fat in your chest and the size of your arms. theres no way someone gains 30 pounds in a 25 day vacation. your triceps/biceps are miniscule. just because you have a 46.5 inch chest doesnt mean its all muscle. why dont you stop being in denial and face the facts, fatass

I guess I ended this whole thread lol

I guess I ended this whole thread lol
    look at my avi! my arms measure 16.5 inches, ye I know they look chit in the relaxed front pose pic but I wasn't flexin em plus my arms look big from the side, not thick from front poses!

Im also 16 years old. you realize this is the "teen" body building section right?

I can tell you dont lift judging by the fat in your chest and the size of your arms. theres no way someone gains 30 pounds in a 25 day vacation. your triceps/biceps are miniscule. just because you have a 46.5 inch chest doesnt mean its all muscle. why dont you stop being in denial and face the facts, fatass
    lol your 140! Gain some weight you anorexic phuck! I can diet down to 190 and look fine whereas it will take you a while to get big

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Uh if I lose 30 lbs and most of it being fat im pretty sure id be lean! 208 isn't that heavy for my height really
    I think you will be 10% if you lose 30 lbs of fat. 208 is pretty heavy for 5'11" natty, I would say on average genetically gifted guys at your height can carry max 170 lbs of lean body mass

Originally Posted by JaredPunch View Post
    I think you will be 10% if you lose 30 lbs of fat. 208 is pretty heavy for 5'11" natty, I would say on average genetically gifted guys at your height can carry max 170 lbs of lean body mass
    if im 208 @ 20% bf my lean mass is pretty near 170 lbs already...208 is heavy if ripped @ 5,11

lol he never said he gained 30 lbs during the vacation! and he's 208 plus your 140...140! srsly don't talk big if your small af!

if im 208 @ 20% bf my lean mass is pretty near 170 lbs already...208 is heavy if ripped @ 5,11
    yeah but you will lose some of that lean mass, including glycogen and muscle too, when you cut down to 10%