griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Need your help about my waist!

Hi!
    I've been working out for few years now. First I started as a fat kid, then I was cutting, then I started bulking and now I am cutting again. I am worried about my massive waist. I've been doing deadlifts and sqauts for few months now (deadlift 110 kg for 4 reps). I feel like those two exercises caused my waist to look massive and my goal is to be aesthetic. My body fat on the picture is about 11-12%, but my waist looks big and fat. Yes, my arms, chest and shoulders are defined, but waist spoils my aesthetics. Should I stop deadlifting or decrease the weight? Is it genetics?

P.S. On the last picture my abs are contracted and sucked in a little bit.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by griubas; 08-25-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by griubas View Post
    Hi!
    I've been working out for few years now. First I started as a fat kid, then I was cutting, then I started bulking and now I am cutting again. I am worried about my massive waist. I've been doing deadlifts and sqauts for few months now (deadlift 110 kg for 4 reps). I feel like those two exercises caused my waist to look massive and my goal is to be aesthetic. My body fat on the picture is about 11-12%, but my waist looks big and fat. Yes, my arms, chest and shoulders are defined, but waist spoils my aesthetics. Should I stop deadlifting or decrease the weight? Is it genetics?

P.S. On the last picture my abs are contracted and sucked in a little bit.
    Definetly have a good frame to start with but I would say your alot higher than 11-12%. Your prb more around the range of 15%. Its all going to come down to the diet and getting down to a weight where your going to feel comfortable with yourself. Dont go overly aggressive with the diet. Start out with maintenance and add in two cardio sessions of 250cals each and once you hit a sticky point starting increasing the calories burned on those days and add another session. Do it slowly so you have room to break thru the stalls instead of dropping calories so super low from the get go. Good luck on your goals.

SNanners has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SNanners has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SNanners has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SNanners has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SNanners has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SNanners has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SNanners has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SNanners has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SNanners has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SNanners has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SNanners has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude, on the third picture you have a boner. Just sayin'

griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) griubas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tiestofx03 View Post
    Definetly have a good frame to start with but I would say your alot higher than 11-12%. Your prb more around the range of 15%. Its all going to come down to the diet and getting down to a weight where your going to feel comfortable with yourself. Dont go overly aggressive with the diet. Start out with maintenance and add in two cardio sessions of 250cals each and once you hit a sticky point starting increasing the calories burned on those days and add another session. Do it slowly so you have room to break thru the stalls instead of dropping calories so super low from the get go. Good luck on your goals.
    Thanks for answer, but do you think I should continue doing heavier and heavier deadlifts? Because I do not want to end up with bigger waist and I my goal is purely aesthetics.

Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiestofx03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, continue lifting heavy and progressing. You waist size has nothing to do with your deadlifts. Its due to holding way to much fat around your waist. Get your diet in check lose some weight and see your waist number go down. I lost about 40 pounds or so and went from a size 34.5 waist now to like a 29/30 while lifting heavy.