bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100)

should i just workout at planet fitness

im going to college taking 2 classes the first one is at 11 to 1250 and the next one dont start till 6
    and i dont have a car . but right across the street is a planet fitness . i plan to workout there after 2 hours of studying .

BUT all the stories i heard there makes me be like ****kkkkkkkk.
    i talked to the owner he said they dont ring the bell or nothing but said just dont slam the weights because there no point.

but there is no normal bench which i really want because i dont have it at my house the manger said they asked the franchise they denied it . they have a smith machine there and cables which i dont have at my house its 10 bucks a month . and i want to pay 350 for a 24 hour pass . but what you guys think

THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if the equipment that plannet fitness have is sufficient for you to reach your goals, do it.

your muscles won't resist from growing because of the name of the gym you workout at, as long as you continue to over load them and your nutrition/ rest/ lifestyle are all in check.
    There is no substitute for hard work

But who was aesthetics? bulkstorage's Avatar
    bulkstorage will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkstorage will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkstorage will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkstorage will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkstorage will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkstorage will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkstorage will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkstorage will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkstorage will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkstorage will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkstorage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No regular bench? Lmao. No, solely on principle.
    ◄Reads And Talks About Lifting 24/7 But Doesn't Even Lift Crew►
    ◄Bought P90X And Only Had the Willpower To Follow It For 3 Days Crew►
    ◄Disregard Females, Acquire _______ Crew►
    ◄Failed SS Hairstyle Crew►
    ◄But Who Was Social Skills Crew►

cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They don't have free weights due to liability. Less liability = lower insurance = dirt cheap prices. That said, I've done before when I couldn't afford anything else. It's OK and will do but you'll probably top out on the dumbells pretty quick. They only go up to 75's and for bench and OHP that can get limiting pretty quickly. You have to get creative with squats. They have the tiny set-weight barbells (straight and curvy curl bars) that you can use for lighter weight squats, walking lunges, etc. Goblet squats w/ the 75's are OK but not really too challenging. I dunno... you can do it and it's better than nothing. Just have to make a lot of compromises.
    D/SQ/B = 405/335/270 = 1010#
    I finally made it.

bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100) bacnite is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by cajone5 View Post
    They don't have free weights due to liability. Less liability = lower insurance = dirt cheap prices. That said, I've done before when I couldn't afford anything else. It's OK and will do but you'll probably top out on the dumbells pretty quick. They only go up to 75's and for bench and OHP that can get limiting pretty quickly. You have to get creative with squats. They have the tiny set-weight barbells (straight and curvy curl bars) that you can use for lighter weight squats, walking lunges, etc. Goblet squats w/ the 75's are OK but not really too challenging. I dunno... you can do it and it's better than nothing. Just have to make a lot of compromises.

yea i got it . i got a preaty good workout in . my planet fitness gots a leg press machine so thats great. and a chest fly machine. it gots more like 8 45 plates . and that is true the barbells only go up to 80 . which sucks because i bench 75's right know. they got those tri cables and lat pull machine that i wanted. im planning to reach 160 cut all muscle and then probably in march i should have a car and get one at 24 hours thanks for the advice

Livin4Liftin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livin4Liftin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livin4Liftin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livin4Liftin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livin4Liftin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livin4Liftin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livin4Liftin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livin4Liftin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livin4Liftin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livin4Liftin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How much do you love the gym? If the only way you can get motivated is to go to the gym and that's your only option DO IT. But, no heavy barbell(probably THE most important piece of equipment)means limited gains. IMHO I would get a pull-up bar and stick to body weight exercises at home for now(With the right exercises you can build the body of a gymnast, which isn't a bad physique). Plenty of good ones on here.

Next, start saving for used equipment. Either from Craigslist or a used sporting goods store. Even at $10 a month a used home setup can save you money over time. Start with an adjustable bench, a barbell/dumbbell set, and a bunch of weight plates. I got all that plus a rack for my weights from a guy off Craigslist for $40. Deals are out there. Plus you'll always have that bench, pull-up bar, and free weights wether you have a gym membership or not. I think it would be a better use of your money to get by until you can get a membership at a real gym. Or if you can afford it on a student's budget do planet fitness and start building your budget home gym. Just my two cents.

Originally Posted by Livin4Liftin View Post
    How much do you love the gym? If the only way you can get motivated is to go to the gym and that's your only option DO IT. But, no heavy barbell(probably THE most important piece of equipment)means limited gains. IMHO I would get a pull-up bar and stick to body weight exercises at home for now(With the right exercises you can build the body of a gymnast, which isn't a bad physique). Plenty of good ones on here.

Next, start saving for used equipment. Either from Craigslist or a used sporting goods store. Even at $10 a month a used home setup can save you money over time. Start with an adjustable bench, a barbell/dumbbell set, and a bunch of weight plates. I got all that plus a rack for my weights from a guy off Craigslist for $40. Deals are out there. Plus you'll always have that bench, pull-up bar, and free weights wether you have a gym membership or not. I think it would be a better use of your money to get by until you can get a membership at a real gym. Or if you can afford it on a student's budget do planet fitness and start building your budget home gym. Just my two cents.
    cant do that i cant put them anywhere i live . and anyway im only going there till febuary till i get car and then ill get a real gym pass

Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMHO I say no ****KKKKK PF. Based on the BS commercials they have all the signs posted up and the fact that they don't have free weights, bench press, don't allow dead lifting and are just a bunch if no lifting *******s that are prob calling Zumba and crossfit weight lifting! That's my rant for the night.

joshuapalmieri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshuapalmieri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshuapalmieri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshuapalmieri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshuapalmieri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshuapalmieri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshuapalmieri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshuapalmieri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshuapalmieri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshuapalmieri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshuapalmieri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I say join and just go for the free pizza, bagels and tootsie rolls.