Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking perfect bench fit for body solid GPR378

I am looking around a good bench to perfectly match my BS GPR that I am waiting to receive.

I have been reading you guys having problems with the base cross member and could be a possible issue with benches and people with large feet.
    So, what bench do you recommend?. I saved some money because didn't buy the dark horse so I am planning to invest a little in my bench. Options I am looking for Ironmaster (some people complain about it though), pendlay adjustable, bodycraft f320...

Any advice really welcome.
    Thanks

donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Iceway View Post
    I am looking around a good bench to perfectly match my BS GPR that I am waiting to receive.

I have been reading you guys having problems with the base cross member and could be a possible issue with benches and people with large feet.
    So, what bench do you recommend?. I saved some money because didn't buy the dark horse so I am planning to invest a little in my bench. Options I am looking for Ironmaster (some people complain about it though), pendlay adjustable, bodycraft f320...

Any advice really welcome.
    Thanks
    What ever you buy make sure its fairly open on the bottom so you can straddle the rear cross member if needed. Ironmaster is flat on the bottom so that limits you to positions in front of the crossmember only, as its will not straddle the rear crossmember. There is not an "ideal" bench. There are a lot of benches that will work. I prefer Craigslist finds because they are usually cheap and if you happen to find something else or find a particular bench is not to your liking then its pretty easy to stick it back on CL and get your money out.
    Last edited by donforeman; 08-24-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceway is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by donforeman View Post
    What ever you buy make sure its fairly open on the bottom so you can straddle the rear cross member if needed. Ironmaster is flat on the bottom so that limits you to positions in front of the crossmember only, as its will not straddle the rear crossmember. There is not an "ideal" bench. There are a lot of benches that will work. I prefer Craigslist finds because they are usually cheap and if you happen to find something else or find a particular bench is not to your liking then its pretty easy to stick it back on CL and get your money out.
    Thanks Don. I'll keep looking around.

valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    try the Body Solid SFID325 ...it fits the GPR378 nicely and is not as bulky as the other benches

JPStryker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPStryker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPStryker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPStryker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPStryker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPStryker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPStryker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPStryker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPStryker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPStryker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPStryker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have the Iron Master. I love it. I purchased the Attachment for the legs. It allows situps at any angle all the way to vertical. Inclines work great as well. It's a little taller than other benches but I like that about it. I lay across it and do pullovers with dumbells. The extra height helps with that exercise. For the money it can't be beat.