LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Teen Supplement stack for shredding

Hi guys,

There is probably a thousand different threads like this but I have some specific criteria so thought I should start my own one.

I am 19 and a student so budget is moderate, I work out 4-5 types a week as well as being an ectomorph.
    Im looking for a supplement stack that will help me shred up but also retain most of my muscle mass.

I Currently use the following:
    1. Jay Cutler Total Protein
    2. Jay Cutler Pro Stim
    3. Juggernaut HP pre workout
    4. ON Amino. Energy. for intra/post and between meals
    5. A multi vitamin
    6. Fish Oils

Should I supplement with added creatine/glutamine supps as The J.C Protein already contains these but im unsure of the values (not sure if it reaches the 5g creatine?)

What other supplements out there should I be looking to get, if any?

jakie201 is just really nice. (+1000) jakie201 is just really nice. (+1000) jakie201 is just really nice. (+1000) jakie201 is just really nice. (+1000) jakie201 is just really nice. (+1000) jakie201 is just really nice. (+1000) jakie201 is just really nice. (+1000) jakie201 is just really nice. (+1000) jakie201 is just really nice. (+1000) jakie201 is just really nice. (+1000) jakie201 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Creatine is always an option IMO, also doubt the protein gives you anywhere near the 5g. I'd pass on the glutamine. Also any reason why JC? Seems fine, just wondering.

LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingSteelNZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jakie201 View Post
    Creatine is always an option IMO, also doubt the protein gives you anywhere near the 5g. I'd pass on the glutamine. Also any reason why JC? Seems fine, just wondering.
    Sweet! Cheers for advice, Ive always supped with creatine but was unsure if due to the protein containing it. Ah basically because at the time it was 80nzd for 5lbs compared to Optimums Gold standard (my usual buy) 5lbs which was 120nzd. So basically it was cheaper.. haha

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Watch out on caffeine..
    Cause you're taking both a fat burner and preworkout.

And I also agree with taking creatine~

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I count three stimulants, so I wouldn't overlap them. How heavy of a caloric cut are you on, assuming your main goal is fat loss?

Creatine is fine to take, 3-5g/day for a month, then on training days only @ 3g or so. Glutamine sucks.

I dont always take the fat burner/Amino energy/pre workout on the same day, I just listed all my supps that I use, but yeah the caffeine is a bitch haha

I usually keep my caloric intake to around 2000ish cals with protein staying fairly high (200-230g per day) with carbs cycled from around 100-170g.

I'm counting cals but not full on or anything so I cant give you exact amounts.. But I usually aim for 2000 cals but change up my carb intake as being an ectomorph I need quite a bit to keep my mass or I just waste away so quickly. Is that an ok way to go about it?

Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    toss away the ON amino... you do not need that.

For Cutting, Back by studies and best natty options

- Forskolin (Proven to help increase cAMP, awesome for recomp, fat loss, and test boosting properties)
    - Yohimbe
    - Betanine Ahydrous
    - Berperine HCI
    - Olive Leaf Extract (Increases T3)
    - Nar-ALA (Alpha liptoic acid, helps improve insulin sensitivty, good for fat loss)
    - Higenamine

Supps i would choose from.

PES - Alpha T2
    Recompadrol - EBF
    Burn 24 - Omega Sports
    PES - Alphamine
    Genomyx - Slin Sane V2
    Synthetic Supplements - Forskolin - 95 (High quality extract)
    Nimbus Nutrition - Reform (Another option for Forskolin)
    Live Long - Higenamine
    Live Long - Betanine Ahydrous
    SNS - Reduce XT
    PES - Erase Pro
    Genomyx - Decimate
    Driven Sports - Lean Xtreme
    Beast Sports - 2Shredded
    Leecheek - Hyper T2
    Leecheek - OxyECA Black
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*
    Perth Misc Brah -
    *+ 92B +*
    http://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt

cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mxxz View Post
    toss away the ON amino... you do not need that.

For Cutting, Back by studies and best natty options

- Forskolin (Proven to help increase cAMP, awesome for recomp, fat loss, and test boosting properties)
    - Yohimbe
    - Betanine Ahydrous
    - Berperine HCI
    - Olive Leaf Extract (Increases T3)
    - Nar-ALA (Alpha liptoic acid, helps improve insulin sensitivty, good for fat loss)
    - Higenamine

Supps i would choose from.

PES - Alpha T2
    Recompadrol - EBF
    Burn 24 - Omega Sports
    PES - Alphamine
    Genomyx - Slin Sane V2
    Synthetic Supplements - Forskolin - 95 (High quality extract)
    Nimbus Nutrition - Reform (Another option for Forskolin)
    Live Long - Higenamine
    Live Long - Betanine Ahydrous
    SNS - Reduce XT
    PES - Erase Pro
    Genomyx - Decimate
    Driven Sports - Lean Xtreme
    Beast Sports - 2Shredded
    Leecheek - Hyper T2
    Leecheek - OxyECA Black
    Great choices...but i beg to differ about ON's Amino Energy....I happen to like that alot.
    ---- COUNTRY MIKE APPRECIATION CREW ----

Cheers for the examples Mx, it might be hard to find some of those as I live in NZ and the supplement selection is so limited its not funny but I'll hunt around. Also being 19 do I really need a test boosting supp, I thought that I'd have the highest levels of my life right now?

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you need to drop 2 out of the 3 stims
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok well considering you on a budget what i would suggest buying bulk protein powder, dont need anything fancy just usually whatever is cheapest is ok as long as your getting 25grams per serving you should be fine. Also dont get suckered into buying the GNC brand its usually more expensive but they will push it on you when you go there because they make a little extra off of sales on gnc products. Otherwise it looks like you buying jay cutler protein and pro stim i havent tried them myself but my guess is there a little on the expensive side but still great qaulity might wanna swap some of that out for cheaper but still well tested products. As far as adding creatine i would definately advise it but i would suggest the Micro creatine on BB.com its like 1000grams for 15bucks thats pretty cheap and will last a while. My best suggestion is of easy get free samples usually good companies with good products will give out samples for free and wont even ask for shipping. this has certainly helped me pick alot of products although ill admit there is still alot i havent tried. TRY typing 360cut into the search and there are a few free sample threads i got mine a few days ago and it took less then a week. My last advise is do some shopping on black friday its only 3 days away

Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiftingSteelNZ View Post
    Cheers for the examples Mx, it might be hard to find some of those as I live in NZ and the supplement selection is so limited its not funny but I'll hunt around. Also being 19 do I really need a test boosting supp, I thought that I'd have the highest levels of my life right now?
    i never said you need a test booster.. i just said that forskolin used for fat loss, also comes with test boosting properties. most of them are bought online
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*
    Perth Misc Brah -
    *+ 92B +*
    http://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt